Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

benny79 wrote: »
    What was the reason behind Dempsey killing Curran? Bit stupid to think he was going to get away with it given he was drinking in the pub! but then again someone else done something similar years ago in the horse & jockey in inchicore cant remember the names think white was the hitman hes locked up years anyway for the murder of his sisters fella in a pub in tallaght village when he was drinking with him then casually blow his head off and walked out!

Sang out of tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

benny79 wrote: »
    What was the reason behind Dempsey killing Curran? Bit stupid to think he was going to get away with it given he was drinking in the pub! but then again someone else done something similar years ago in the horse & jockey in inchicore cant remember the names think white was the hitman hes locked up years anyway for the murder of his sisters fella in a pub in tallaght village when he was drinking with him then casually blow his head off and walked out!

papers said it was cos previously that Dempsey was taking payment from dealers in a pub and Curran called him out on front of the pub saying he'd buy Dempsey a pint out of his clean money. dempsey's ego was hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

stingrayed wrote: »
    So you think he will do something daft with the guards watching him 24/7 he will more than likely go to ground somewhere safe, and I would not blame him.
    They will soon get fed up of that.He will be pulling strings not triggers when he get's out, if he listens to his uncle.Just an opinion of mine.

They will soon get fed up of that.He will be pulling strings not triggers when he get's out, if he listens to his uncle.Just an opinion of mine.

Fair and logical opinion, they will need cash to keep going, you cannot traveland hide without cash, unless you are mcgyver. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

He be pulling strings on his fathers level.not his uncles
    My opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

stingrayed wrote: »
    Obviously more powerful than Sick Vikki, pictures of top cops would get you a ban for sure.

The whistleblower did not post any pictures of top cops.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

So mad vickys banned she be back on another account soon cant believe people listened to her ha ha

So you try to imply that Victoria was running the Whistleblower page... well I do know she did got it suspended for Sir Kinahan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

So you try to imply that Victoria was running the Whistleblower page... well I do know she did got it suspended for Sir Kinahan!!

GG is the whistleblower ffs (one of them anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cafflingwunts

dec1892 wrote: »
    Bop

if someone plugs Bop in the near future it won't be a Hutch after what he did the other week.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

if someone plugs Bop in the near future it won't be a Hutch after what he did the other week.

What did he do the other week ?

• Advertisement

What two gangs did cab hit in kildare and dublin today ?

What did he do the other week ?

kicked in the wrong front door in the wee hours and nearly got himself shot

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

kicked in the wrong front door in the wee hours and nearly got himself shot

Are u sure it wasn't a back door he smashed in ???

Are u sure it wasn't a back door he smashed in ???

maybe your missus? i got the info 3rd hand but it was definitely him, cctv and all

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ruxon

Heard it was ch that was lifted the other day with ds and the one that got away was gl

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Julesyeire

I had a look at her accounts and it’s seems she is looking at this page!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Posts deleted - do not discuss any cases where charges have been made

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

dec1892 wrote: »
    Bop

nice, forgot about that orange bastard, which hits was he rumored to be involved with?

nice, forgot about that orange bastard, which hits was he rumored to be involved with?

The secondary school massacre. :D

Everyone getting smashed Europe wide with Encro and Skyecc, yet the Kinahans still not touched even though they supplied phones.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=nl&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.crimesite.nl%2Fgrote-operatie-tegen-ndrangheta-in-duitsland-en-italie%2F&sandbox=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Rural.king wrote: »
    Anyone know what Patrick Irwin is at these days since he got out. Is Barry young running the show in Sligo these days.

Patrick is working in Thermo King , Barry is driving for DPD

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A number of posts deleted, Any attempt to identify another site user is against site rules and will be met with an immediate siteban

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Patrick is working in Thermo King , Barry is driving for DPD
    Sligo is a big town with a very busy nightlife, especially when college is happening, there's a lot of money to be made in it, Irwin was s millionaire at one stage wasn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

The whistleblower account under obvious investigation.
    I doubt GG banned, he only repeated same as above twitter. Regardless, drug related crime is a society problem. No point in jumping on either ship, too much drug addiction in Ireland.
    We all need disengage with drug pushers. If I'm wrong, its your choice, hate to see or hear it, but that's your opinion. Drugs have really messed up our communities, Say No to drugs! Gerry, Dan, etc, someone else will fill that bin. We need educate next generation in understanding our generations mistakes. Sad us, the little country we live in, the entire population wouldn't even make up for a quarter of cities i worked in. We all need wake up, stand up and be proud to say no to drugs in our community. Don't mean to pass off anyone, I just say what I feel. Its an honest opinion folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

Drugs aren't the problem it's the super normal profits the gangs make, legalize and tax it. The only other way they can make that kind of money is from cyber crime, and they all left school to early for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I doubt GG banned, he only repeated same as above twitter. Regardless, drug related crime is a society problem. No point in jumping on either ship, too much drug addiction in Ireland.
    We all need disengage with drug pushers. If I'm wrong, its your choice, hate to see or hear it, but that's your opinion. Drugs have really messed up our communities, Say No to drugs! Gerry, Dan, etc, someone else will fill that bin. We need educate next generation in understanding our generations mistakes. Sad us, the little country we live in, the entire population wouldn't even make up for a quarter of cities i worked in. We all need wake up, stand up and be proud to say no to drugs in our community. Don't mean to pass off anyone, I just say what I feel. Its an honest opinion folks.

What is a drug pusher? I've never heard of anyone having drugs pushed on them, is it an actual thing? Take this or you're dead.

Pushers out!

Member that lol

I should stick with AA :)
    Sorry again to all I abused last month, I didn't mean to target anyone in particular. I wrongfully typed when I should have slept, sorry to those that I upset. Don't bother with me now, i just felt i owed an apology to some folk and MODs. Keep to the forum now. I just had to apologise to certain people, who know i did wrong. XXX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

They need to legalise, regulate and educate.

We will not make progress until that is done. Criminalisation is proven to create more addicts. Portugal, for example, has found that since decriminalisation both addiction and substance misuse rates have gone down. Because people with substance issues are treated rather than jailed, they also have a better chance of avoiding or overcoming addiction.

It could also help to ensure that other drugs were not ‘cut’ with even more dangerous substances and regulate the purity of some substances, reducing the risk of overdose. Portugal has experienced far lower overdose rates, as well as AIDS cases related to addiction, since legalisation.

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    They need to legalise, regulate and educate.

We will not make progress until that is done. Criminalisation is proven to create more addicts. Portugal, for example, has found that since decriminalisation both addiction and substance misuse rates have gone down. Because people with substance issues are treated rather than jailed, they also have a better chance of avoiding or overcoming addiction.

It could also help to ensure that other drugs were not ‘cut’ with even more dangerous substances and regulate the purity of some substances, reducing the risk of overdose. Portugal has experienced far lower overdose rates, as well as AIDS cases related to addiction, since legalisation.

You make valid point, quite interesting. I cannot say I agree with legalising drugs, but it should be debated alright. All discussion on this would be better than the current way or methods the country have in place. This forum of "gangland" and the crime we discuss, its all based on drugs, I mean the crimes have all their routes based on drugs whether its turf war, feuds, revenge, etc., all drug related, it does deserve an open debate. True 👍

Advertisement