Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

"it must remove the tweet in question, which referenced a story from October 2020 in which Sinn Fein MP and high-profile solicitor, John Finucane, confirmed his firm acted for Dublin crime lord Daniel Kinahan when he threatened to sue several Irish newspapers."

Sick Vic is real bad, but the above indicates it's the solicitor that has got someone to go threw twitter accounts linking him to kinahan, they even went threw mine and I'm a nobody.

Nothing worse than showing a sign of weakness, and this was exactly what DK or Finucane or whoever ordered it, it will cause a massive media interest, as to what do they have to hide.

Dolan is an absolute wannabe. He was licking Karl Breens hole before he died. It’s for the Ozzy fitz murder a few years back. Ozzy was a scary ****er, slashed a few lads while inside.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/champagne-killer-karl-breen-found-dead-from-drugs-overdose-30959041.html who is the clondalkin based gang the family the paper refers to ? obviously different than the family they refer to these days in ballyer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/champagne-killer-karl-breen-found-dead-from-drugs-overdose-30959041.html who is the clondalkin based gang the family the paper refers to ? obviously different than the family they refer to these days in ballyer ?

The Freeman’s

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

stingrayed wrote: »
    Nothing worse than showing a sign of weakness, and this was exactly what DK or Finucane or whoever ordered it, it will cause a massive media interest, as to what do they have to hide.

More to follow on this. If DK was ever nicked, his defence could use this as "trail by media" in part. I always wondered how long it would take to get a few of those twitter accounts suspended, both sides that is. Its obvious to some who these people are, even Twitter might get subpoena, its happened before.They have 12 full time guards on the KMW thing alone, imagine how many on H vs DK. A hot and sweaty summer ahead for some folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

More to follow on this. If DK was ever nicked, his defence could use this as "trail by media" in part. I always wondered how long it would take to get a few of those twitter accounts suspended, both sides that is. Its obvious to some who these people are, even Twitter might get subpoena, its happened before.They have 12 full time guards on the KMW thing alone, imagine how many on H vs DK. A hot and sweaty summer ahead for some folk.

That defence wouldn't hold up. He would be tried in the SCC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Hard to see DK being done anytime soon. Encro hack conveniently not being used as evidence so far in the Republic, Garda seem more interested in going after the monk and now even Twitter looks to be on his side

Not to mention the Canelo Saunders fight tonight which will legitimize MTK's big pot of money

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Dolan is an absolute wannabe. He was licking Karl Breens hole before he died. It’s for the Ozzy fitz murder a few years back. Ozzy was a scary ****er, slashed a few lads while inside.

Ozzy was also a rapist and is no loss to society.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

Fedcba321 wrote: »

Same people, some of them are based in North Clondalkin

Saunders loses, Kinahan celebrates, suppose Billy Joe will get a nice timepiece for services given to the cartel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ozzy was also a rapist and is no loss to society.

Doesn’t surprise me. A complete nutter!

Not so sure this is good justice, they should have used other options, not for letting criminals off, but this is wrong, the nutters will do him in in prison.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6963835/solicitor-jail-social-welfare-scam-kinahans-prison/

What's the story with that Vicky one on twitter? She's making headlines getting newspapers/journalists banned from twitter, alongside the whistleblower's. Then on her page she's apparently also making headlines for claiming a Guard forced her to take abortion pills and got head from her underage daughter? I know she's a mad bitch but this has seemingly escalated from thinking she could talk to Robbie Lawlor from beyond the grave. She's residing in Netherlands too and is clearly dutch not eastern european as said here, strange how on both sides everything always comes back to that country.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Has to be PC

It isn't PC according to Sunday World. Someone from North Dublin

What's the story with that Vicky one on twitter? She's making headlines getting newspapers/journalists banned from twitter, alongside the whistleblower's. Then on her page she's apparently also making headlines for claiming a Guard forced her to take abortion pills and got head from her underage daughter? I know she's a mad bitch but this has seemingly escalated from thinking she could talk to Robbie Lawlor from beyond the grave. She's residing in Netherlands too and is clearly dutch not eastern european as said here, strange how on both sides everything always comes back to that country.

Obsessed with every Irish criminal. Was in a relationship with Graham Dwyer and Leon Wright while they were in prison. DK seems to be her latest crush

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

Obsessed with every Irish criminal. Was in a relationship with Graham Dwyer and Leon Wright while they were in prison. DK seems to be her latest crush

The woman has serious mental issues. She should be receiving treatment for it. She is after deleting her latest twitter account after causing mayhem. I hope she doesn't come to any harm, and gets the help she needs.

Speedline wrote: »
    The woman has serious mental issues. She should be receiving treatment for it. She is after deleting her latest twitter account after causing mayhem. I hope she doesn't come to any harm, and gets the help she needs.

Yeah for some reason when I first heard the garda allegations I thought there may be some truth to that, but then found the likes of this and have to also conclude that she's in dire need of real help, fast

https://twitter.com/DeportDaniel/status/1389502337539092484

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

Yeah for some reason when I first heard the garda allegations I thought there may be some truth to that, but then found the likes of this and have to also conclude that she's in dire need of real help, fast

https://twitter.com/DeportDaniel/status/1389502337539092484

God help all the referees! She is taking too much Charlie, probably been edged on a few dan fans in Amsterdam. Wouldn't want to mention what job I think she does. As said, by others, she obviously needs help.

God help all the referees! She is taking too much Charlie, probably been edged on a few dan fans in Amsterdam. Wouldn't want to mention what job I think she does. As said, by others, she obviously needs help.

Gives you an idea of the loon, kids taken of her, and one was using another name when she was 13 on the run in Ireland, poor kids.

https://www.garda.ie/en/about-us/our-departments/office-of-corporate-communications/press-releases/2009/february/missing-person-camilla-beks-sligo-missing-since-october-2008-.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Any sign of the whistle blower been back yet? I see twitter Ireland CEO was head of AGS commucation for years.

Minute he went on about dodgey guards puff gone.

• Advertisement

Any sign of the whistle blower been back yet? I see twitter Ireland CEO was head of AGS commucation for years.

Minute he went on about dodgey guards puff gone.

Big mistake by WB, as soon as you show faces of serving guards, you will be banned if it is considered slander.

Big mistake by WB, as soon as you show faces of serving guards, you will be banned if it is considered slander.

Don't think it was anything to do with that, one of the vicky accounts had the screenshot of the report ticket, indicating it was her. It was for posting personal information and pictures of a person living in a country with an established right to privacy act. While this could of been a guard, I think, knowing her motivation, that it's clear she was reporting on DK's behalf... or at least in her head she was. Initially I thought it was Katie Taylor's PR firm to avoid negative backlash after her fight, due to the timing. But it appears not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

It was ok to leave them tweet to take their information, it leaves me to believe that there is something to what they were saying, just like the sinn fein tweets which even I didn't believe, but it all came out after
    Don't think it was anything to do with that, one of the vicky accounts had the screenshot of the report ticket, indicating it was her. It was for posting personal information and pictures of a person living in a country with an established right to privacy act. While this could of been a guard, I think, knowing her motivation, that it's clear she was reporting on DK's behalf... or at least in her head she was. Initially I thought it was Katie Taylor's PR firm to avoid negative backlash after her fight, due to the timing. But it appears not.

It had nothing to do with the russian, shed take credit for someone taking a ****e, the spoon.

It was ok to leave them tweet to take their information, it leaves me to believe that there is something to what they were saying, just like the sinn fein tweets which even I didn't believe, but it all came out after

It had nothing to do with the russian, shed take credit for someone taking a ****e, the spoon.

Well she had a screenshot of the report claim in twitter, and they supplied a reason. Doesn't exactly take a genius to get someone blocked on twitter, in fact I'd wager the report button is used more often than not by the mentally deranged.

Agent Kinahan strikes again, serves this lad right to have been working with him, thinking he was safe.

https://nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/one-of-the-nca-s-most-wanted-fugitives-detained-following-dubai-police-operation

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

She was in the actual news headlines years ago regarding the pregnancy/abortion allegations involving a garda. I think that was the first time she came to public attention. Then it was her relationship with Dwyer. The Wright relationship was after this. And then the Twitter shenanigans started. And here we are now. Shes russian originally.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

She was in the actual news headlines years ago regarding the pregnancy/abortion allegations involving a garda. I think that was the first time she came to public attention. Then it was her relationship with Dwyer. The Wright relationship was after this. And then the Twitter shenanigans started. And here we are now. Shes russian originally.

She has a strong Dutch accent for someone from Russia. She changed her surname to Andreenkova from a different surname. You genuinely wouldn't know what she's at. She doesn't even know what she's at herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Chriscl1 wrote: »

Thomas Maher is Irish, lived in UK though

• Advertisement

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Thomas Maher is Irish, lived in UK though

Lardy worked for loads of cartels.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/underworld-encrochat-texts-ordinary-dad-20543728

Advertisement