Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Speedline wrote: »
    She has a strong Dutch accent for someone from Russia. She changed her surname to Andreenkova from a different surname. You genuinely wouldn't know what she's at. She doesn't even know what she's at herself.

Others might recall better becauss I'm a bit Hazy on it, but the account under the pseudonym John Doyle on Twitter, amongst others, have posted things about her over the years. Some of the posts, if true, provided a bit of an insight into her life. As I said I'm hazy but I think I recall she said she had to flee Russia. She had bad upbringing. Other stuff about her kids being taken off her too. I believe some of the posts were images of letters she wrote disclosing some of these things herself.

I dont think anything has been posted about how she ended up over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Others might recall better becauss I'm a bit Hazy on it, but the account under the pseudonym John Doyle on Twitter, amongst others, have posted things about her over the years. Some of the posts, if true, provided a bit of an insight into her life. As I said I'm hazy but I think I recall she said she had to flee Russia. She had bad upbringing. Other stuff about her kids being taken off her too. I believe some of the posts were images of letters she wrote disclosing some of these things herself.

I dont think anything has been posted about how she ended up over here.

The very unstable female being mentioned is originally from Simferopol Ukraine.

Actually makes sense that said individual would claim to of had to run from their homeland as this individual claimed asylum here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Possible new WB twitter page, popcorn at the ready.

https://twitter.com/BoxingDannyK

That tweet could only have been written by 1 person , there name begins with S ends with d and has tingraye in the middle.. any guesses

sucioguapo wrote: »
    That tweet could only have been written by 1 person , there name begins with S ends with d and has tingraye in the middle.. any guesses

More top class info from yourself as usual, still waiting on you to put something useful on the forum instead of stalking my every post. :D

• Advertisement

Maher and Bomber both pleaded guilty rather quickly in the UK, what are they hiding, something very fishy they do not want to come out in court in evidence.

https://twitter.com/Kinahanpassport/status/1391705626707890178

Another tweet showing screenshots of the reports that got journos/wb's blocked, apparently sent to her by 'Sir Kinahan' but obviously not. From what I'm seeing, it's quite clearly this loon who's behind the blocks.

Nah not stalking , just tryin to make sure new ppl on this page etc know your a bull****ter.. ye didnt even try to make it look like that twitter wasnt set up by u... Hint: brown powder and a link to a tabloid , could only be 1 man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

stingrayed wrote: »
    Possible new WB twitter page, popcorn at the ready.

https://twitter.com/BoxingDannyK

Your childlike excitement at a twitter account is lovely to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Thomas Maher pleaded guilty because the evidence was concrete against him and the starting point after a trial was 21 year, he can’t do jail and is heartbroken to be in there, please tell Stingrayed it’s not some big conspiracy like he thinks the aul eejit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Nah not stalking , just tryin to make sure new ppl on this page etc know your a bull****ter.. ye didnt even try to make it look like that twitter wasnt set up by u... Hint: brown powder and a link to a tabloid , could only be 1 man!!

The whistleblower me hole, that’s not his new account, sure look at who the page is following and that will tell ya it’s no them, he’s a fantasist

I wouldn't give much time to a few. Best to turn other cheek, as they'll get you banned. Best just to respond with an open mind. Twitter users are known, thats out there on other groups, not surprisingly, as a few here noted individuals linked to them I won't, or I'll get another slap.

Another update in drogheda. Another goofer done

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/louth-man-jailed-over-links-to-drogheda-abduction-1124932.html

Says he passed away in completely unrelated circumstances... would of thought being kidnapped and tortured would almost certainly be a contributory factor in his suicide, especially since it was hardly a one off incident. Chap was likely terrorised into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Dolan is an absolute wannabe. He was licking Karl Breens hole before he died. It’s for the Ozzy fitz murder a few years back. Ozzy was a scary ****er, slashed a few lads while inside.

Excuse my ignorance but who was Ozzy Fitz?

Any links to online articles?

Tried googling but nothing jumping out.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

I wouldn't give much time to a few. Best to turn other cheek, as they'll get you banned. Best just to respond with an open mind. Twitter users are known, thats out there on other groups, not surprisingly, as a few here noted individuals linked to them I won't, or I'll get another slap.

Another update in drogheda. Another goofer done

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/louth-man-jailed-over-links-to-drogheda-abduction-1124932.html

Arrested person is the one in the video in Drogheda garda station.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,013 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

We won’t be seeing billy joe Saunders for a while , there was a lot of hate in that smack in the eye :)

We won’t be seeing billy joe Saunders for a while , there was a lot of hate in that smack in the eye :)

He took another 1 not long before end of that round.. **** him , i was gonna say he must feel like a clown but hes to thick for tht i think

• Registered Users Posts: 21,013 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

He took another 1 not long before end of that round.. **** him , i was gonna say he must feel like a clown but hes to thick for tht i think

The one he took in the gut finished him in my opinion I doubt he was breathing after it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

A few mill washed by DK at the weekend

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A number of posts deleted

Anyone discussing other users rather than the topic will be banned

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

stingrayed wrote: »
    Maher and Bomber both pleaded guilty rather quickly in the UK, what are they hiding, something very fishy they do not want to come out in court in evidence.

could they not just be bang to rights and after early plea credit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

A few keys went missing on the weekend belonging to a well known head, consequences will be forthcoming. Watch out folks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

A few mill washed by DK at the weekend

Roughly speaking how would MTK go about laundering money through a big fight like that. I'm not suggesting they didn't by the way. Wouldn't trust them for one second.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Roughly speaking how would MTK go about laundering money through a big fight like that. I'm not suggesting they didn't by the way. Wouldn't trust them for one second.

I might be wrong but how about this:

10,000 tickets @ £100 given away to friends / hotels / man in street etc etc for 0, but money banked = £1M (but where from?)

Ticket sales of course?

Might be wrong though :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

abarkie wrote: »

10,000 tickets @ £100 given away to friends / hotels / man in street etc etc for 0, but money banked = £1M (but where from?)

Ticket sales of course?

surely you'd never get 10,000 tickets paid in cash now which is what you'd need for that to work.

Id have thought at most they could be underbooking the exes (topping them up with cash) so dey could record a bigger profit which comes back tax paid clean.

not sure what sorta volume could be done like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

Stooped wrote: »
    Arrested person is the one in the video in Drogheda garda station.

Possibly that is accurate. The so called "anti M" have a youthful following. Older generation in Moneymore don't want hassle, bad for business. The guy in question will currently sweating , he best get use to the heat when he meets his competitors inside. This country really needs wake up, its getting more downhill 😒. Need to count your next vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

abarkie wrote: »

Ticket sales of course?

Wasn't there show to sell tickets so doubt that happened.

Probably pump money into Saunders and don't take a management %, similar to framtpon

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Larsso30 wrote: »
    Wasn't there show to sell tickets so doubt that happened.

Probably pump money into Saunders and don't take a management %, similar to framtpon

I must be missing something... if they pump their own dirty money in to Saunders how do they cleanse it? He pays them back the cash?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Suckit wrote: »

You need to copy & paste that story.

• Advertisement

Usually 30ish % managemt fee and around 20 to there team who are mtk employees as well.. so thats 50 % of purse in clean money or at least 25 or 30 to the company anyway.. i read that saunders made min $5 mil so anywere from 1.25 - 1.7 for mtk if i am correct.. i know a boxer who i havnt saw in years and also family member was promoter years ago , obv frampton said something diff in court abt mgmt fee so i dunno , very hard to kno how exactly they operate

Advertisement