Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Stolen from a stash house so I hear.they were expecting a few grand worth of stuff and got hundreds of thousands/if not millions worth.
    A local spat perhaps has turned nasty and now the raid on yet another stash house.
    They cops are looking for those who robbed the weed and discovered the brown/coke haul.
    it will be interesting too see who gets too them first,the owners of the weed or the cops

Heard a similar enough version of the same story there alright, anything written anywhere on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Heard a similar enough version of the same story there alright, anything written anywhere on it?

Don't know it's an ongoing issue at the min.from what's being said there is eyes and ears searching high and low for those who done the rip.
    It will be a very interesting weekend and I think the cops know the grave danger they are in at the min

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Dun laoighaire is getting torn apart.
    A major weed rip/robbery in the hundreds of kilos and now a load of brown & coke seized

Anything to do with the boxing coach?

Anything to do with the boxing coach.

Nope NIC/ND crew vrs locals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

looking out for lads with fresh fades?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

So Dublin now has stick-up crews ripping off dealers, à la The Wire? Is this a new thing or am I totally naive?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

looking out for lads with fresh fades?

Ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Thesiger wrote: »
    So Dublin now has stick-up crews ripping off dealers, à la The Wire? Is this a new thing or am I totally naive?

Or some crew exploding from the inside. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Was driving past the bridewell towards phibsboro earlier, someone big getting raided perhaps, the mid 2000s range rover with bull bars and a power winch on the front, land cruiser amazon all blacked out, big white Mercedes sprinter all blacked out all with the blues flashing absoluting tearing up towards phibsboro followed by a black golf R, audi a6 and an old BMW x5 all unmarked.

They really are piling on the pressure these days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

YogiOg wrote: »
    A “Young North Dublin criminal” prime suspect in the Thiago Cortes case. Couple of names come to mind but the initials CL would be my guess. Anyone any ideas?

The 4 lads in the car are local, 2 are from eastwall, from the apartments on the 3 arena end of sherrif Street (above the bar) and one supposedly living in apartments down from seabank House, everyone around eastwall knows who they are.

They were driving around in that ford focus for a few nights before the accident, supposedly they've been caught on cameras very clearly.

Little rat bags, not gangsters. The type that are out robbing bicycles, mopeds etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Hood rats in a bought yoke. Just like me and my mates 30 years ago. We were flat out up the back roads of Balgaddy though, not flying around busy city centre streets.

They are fcuked now though. That's the risk you take.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Beltby wrote:
    They are fcuked now though. That's the risk you take.

No they're not. Slap on the wrist, with the help of the free legal aid gravy train.

His nanny died your honour

His ma is sick your honour

His da is sick your honour

His teenage girlfriend is expecting their 2nd child your honour

He's autistic your honour

He's got ADHD your honour

He's got depression your honour

He has a letter of apology in court for the victim's family your honour.

He's got a hundred previous convictions, but he promises he's going to turn his life around your honour.

You know the rest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

No they're not. Slap on the wrist, with the help of the free legal aid gravy train.

He's got a hundred previous convictions, but he promises he's going to turn his life around your honour.

You know the rest!!

Depressingly true. Anytime I read the court pages in the paper, the mitigation is usually absolutely pathetic.

Any initials floating around about the 40,s geezer lifted with a load of beak in DL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

You know the rest!!

Don't forget the promising footballer who once had a trial for Luton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

You know the rest!!

You forgot:

that he has the mental capacity of a younger person.

He was under the influence of other people

Was abused as a child

Suffers from alcohol/drug addiction, has no recollection of the event.

Oh the list is endless of those that I have heard, yet the court accepts them without question or proof.

Any initials floating around about the 40,s geezer lifted with a load of beak in DL.

That's rudi they caught (normally a brown dealer)
    The hunt is on for TK,Gk & CM

Well looks like a load of people are going to find it hard to get their cash, has agent cancer been doing some footwork.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/wanted-in-6-countries-ed-arrests-hawala-kingpin-naresh-kumar-jain/story-MJXEi5IJm2Y3rv4mlr3MHN.html

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

You forgot:

that he has the mental capacity of a younger person.

He was under the influence of other people

Was abused as a child

Suffers from alcohol/drug addiction, has no recollection of the event.

Oh the list is endless of those that I have heard, yet the court accepts them without question or proof.

My all time favourite : my client consumer a large amount of alchohol and drugs and has no recollection of the night , a total black out.

As if that’s an excuse !!

Imagine if your job was to defend those scrotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

italodisco wrote: »
    Was driving past the bridewell towards phibsboro earlier, someone big getting raided perhaps, the mid 2000s range rover with bull bars and a power winch on the front, land cruiser amazon all blacked out, big white Mercedes sprinter all blacked out all with the blues flashing absoluting tearing up towards phibsboro followed by a black golf R, audi a6 and an old BMW x5 all unmarked.

They really are piling on the pressure these days

I just got sent a video of their handiwork on WhatsApp. Using a chainsaw on the window glass. That's a new one for me anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

Wouldnt be new, I can think of two prominant members of career crime families who stole something they shouldnt have when they were young and silly on seperate occasions. Favours or money handed over or both to sort it out.
    Funnily enough both of them families had members chasing each other through temple bar in a well seen whatsapp video.

Maybe they could see they arnt so different after all

WOC and CL1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

This could be just a rumour, but, I'm hearing that the house they raided belonged to a nurse. It was the house next door that they were meant to target.
    Surely that can't be true?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Thesiger wrote: »

“Mans gotta have a code”

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The koolkat

This could be just a rumour, but, I'm hearing that the house they raided belonged to a nurse. It was the house next door that they were meant to target.
    Surely that can't be true?
    It was the wrong house alright idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

It was the wrong house alright idiots

Padraig O'Reilly is reporting on twitter they got a substantial amount of cocaine in the raid. Must be talking waffle then. If I was the homeowner I'd be suing him for defamation of character and the ERU for full damages if the rumours are true that it was the wrong house.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Stolen from a stash house so I hear.they were expecting a few grand worth of stuff and got hundreds of thousands/if not millions worth.
    A local spat perhaps has turned nasty and now the raid on yet another stash house.
    They cops are looking for those who robbed the weed and discovered the brown/coke haul.
    it will be interesting too see who gets too them first,the owners of the weed or the cops

How would the cops know one gang ripped off another gang of their weed, or am I missing something here ?

Those robbed would not have gone to the cops to complain

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

House on Barry I think it was wrong and surely it wasn’t the wrong one, everyone and there nanny knows what houses move what up there.

The boys who killed the deliveroo lad have videos all over there tik tok pages of them fleecing mopeds, cars and rallying them. The Gards know who it is. Not gang related just little scum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Ripping off dealers as a career never took off here like other places
    Part of this life in most of the world
    Too small everybody knows everybody i suppose
    I can spot grow houses a mile off,i know of or knew of about half dozen around
    When times were hard i was very ****ing tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 21,020 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I can't help but think that the little scumbags will start to order stuff through Deliveroo to somewhere and then just jump the poor lad on his bike.

That’s already a thing

• Advertisement

How would the cops know one gang ripped off another gang of their weed, or am I missing something here ?

Those robbed would not have gone to the cops to complain

They most certainly would not go too the cops too complain but might go looking for protection from them going by the name of the person who's stuff was taken.
    The cops are swarming DL too avoid a blood bath.when it happens is anybody's guess but the crew who got ripped have being around a very very long time and have manpower too sort it out.

Advertisement