Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Nicola Talant's new podcast on Oliver Bond, she names Greg Lynch as the oliver bond kingpin. Don't hear him mentioned much on here

https://www.sundayworld.com/podcasts/crime-world-podcast/crime-world-podcast-extra-the-kinahan-cartels-inner-city-drugs-supermarket-40414119.html

He would've been mentioned in previous versions of this thread over the years. I read he stopped associating with DK after he found out about who was behind who tried to murder him. I don't how true that all is and I don't know where he'd source his product from if he cut off contact with DK as it seems like the easiest option seeing as they seem very inter linked and I think their dad's are good friends and they largely grew up together. I haven't heard of him being involved in ordering murders, I'm not sure if he arranged for the guy who was alleged to have shot him murdered but the guy who was alleged to have killed the guy who shot him was a Hutch guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

He would've been mentioned in previous versions of this thread over the years. I read he stopped associating with DK after he found out about who was behind who tried to murder him. I don't how true that all is and I don't know where he'd source his product from if he cut off contact with DK as it seems like the easiest option seeing as they seem very inter linked and I think their dad's are good friends and they largely grew up together. I haven't heard of him being involved in ordering murders, I'm not sure if he arranged for the guy who was alleged to have shot him murdered but the guy who was alleged to have killed the guy who shot him was a Hutch guy.

He would get his stuff off baldy carabini.he stopped getting **** of DK and went over too badly and was undercutting everybody once he found out DK was behind his attempted hit

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Nicola Talant's new podcast on Oliver Bond, she names Greg Lynch as the oliver bond kingpin. Don't hear him mentioned much on here

https://www.sundayworld.com/podcasts/crime-world-podcast/crime-world-podcast-extra-the-kinahan-cartels-inner-city-drugs-supermarket-40414119.html

Yeah he doesn't like to show what's left of his face anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Greg had been running the Bond for years. He’s well connected too, the reason he got shot was because he was up on a ‘fat’ fellas bird

I would have thought a discussion about how the biggest drug gangs in the country go about money laundering was on topic. Might not be to everyone's liking but I suppose nobody is being forced to read the posts. Are they?

They’re laundering it in: tanning shops, car dealerships, small local shops, loans from provident men, going into the bookies and lumping on the favourites of each race and by the end of the day they’ll have the same amount they went in with. The business’ I mentioned are just fronts. There’s loads of other ways I don’t want this post to be too long

• Advertisement

Says he passed away in completely unrelated circumstances... would of thought being kidnapped and tortured would almost certainly be a contributory factor in his suicide, especially since it was hardly a one off incident. Chap was likely terrorised into it.

Was it suicide or overdose on heroin? And he was kidnapped because he blew up a car and got caught, he was always in trouble in dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 19,556 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

A few keys went missing on the weekend belonging to a well known head, consequences will be forthcoming. Watch out folks

Pain in the arse losing your keys like that. Even if you have a spare set already cut, you don't know whether or not you need to get the locksmith out to change the locks.

Pain in the arse losing your keys like that. Even if you have a spare set already cut, you don't know whether or not you need to get the locksmith out to change the locks.

I’d be astounded if you haven’t had many a line Mr President.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

AirTags bro!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Was it suicide or overdose on heroin? And he was kidnapped because he blew up a car and got caught, he was always in trouble in dundalk

He hung himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Greg had been running the Bond for years. He’s well connected too, the reason he got shot was because he was up on a ‘fat’ fellas bird

‘Twas Mad Mickey that done him if I remember rightly

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Eyes1 wrote: »

No it was mad mickey that got blamed gl slipped Freddies bird one and Freddie went crying to cancer looking for gl to be done and cancer put a hit out then went it went pear shaped he blamed mad mickey saying mickey wasn't happy that gl was putting work in ballymun. He got mickey done then real quick to cover it up but gl knows who done him he just can't do nothing about it

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

No it was mad mickey that got blamed gl slipped Freddies bird one and Freddie went crying to cancer looking for gl to be done and cancer put a hit out then went it went pear shaped he blamed mad mickey saying mickey wasn't happy that gl was putting work in ballymun. He got mickey done then real quick to cover it up but gl knows who done him he just can't do nothing about it

Aah. That makes sense and rings a bell. Welcome back gg.

Was his brother bottler that done JT & Buda though yea

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Jeff2 wrote: »

i'd say it was him who was arrested in relation to KMW

guys a weapon

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

i'd say it was him who was arrested in relation to KMW

guys a weapon

It's was 100% him, mirror article all but named him, said person arrested was shot at the day after KMW murder

History of using knives as well https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-stabbed-28-times-put-in-car-boot-and-pushed-into-canal-court-told-1.3371038

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I can't stop laughing at this part of the stabby report above.

“I couldn’t breathe,” he recalled, explaining that his lung had been punctured. “I couldn’t walk really. Nerve damage was done to my right leg.”

He said he went to get into the back seat but that the accused told him to get into the boot instead.

“He just said we’re going to bring you to the hospital,” he said.

“Did you believe him?” asked Mr Gageby. “50/50,” he replied.

Housefree wrote: »
    It's was 100% him, mirror article all but named him, said person arrested was shot at the day after KMW murder

He was arrested earlier in the investigation with the girl and some other lad and then they found the body parts but the new lad arrested last week wasn't him I dont think, that being said they have arrested like 12 ppl and noone is getting charged with the actual crime as far as I can see. Wasn't he involved wit the kidnap.torture story earlier in this thread aswell, thought that was his crew aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

Tomtom3105 wrote: »

He was arrested earlier in the investigation with the girl and some other lad and then they found the body parts but the new lad arrested last week wasn't him I dont think, that being said they have arrested like 12 ppl and noone is getting charged with the actual crime as far as I can see. Wasn't he involved wit the kidnap.torture story earlier in this thread aswell, thought that was his crew aswell.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gardai-hoping-charge-second-man-24088204
    The suspect is in his mid-20s and is currently in prison for other crimes.

A file has been sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions.

The man survived an assassination attempt the day after the 17-year-old was reported missing in January last year.

• Advertisement

Oh yea never saw this now some other article reported the lads as from North Dublin sure they be all mixed up, I cant wait for someone to go to trial for this tho so we can actually see the story unfold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Oh yea never saw this now some other article reported the lads as from North Dublin sure they be all mixed up, I cant wait for someone to go to trial for this tho so we can actually see the story unfold

They be some 3 part series by tv3 at somestage I'd say

Did anyone else hear about the mayhem in Upper Ballyfermot this morning? KM and his bro GM were acting the bolox with a few of the young lads, the younger lads didn’t take too kindly to them and split their heads open and smashed the car up. Then a few car loads came up driving up on the footpath trying to get them and also chasing them with cleavers, hammers and other tools.

Eyes1 wrote: »

Not at all mate, that was a ruse. The Fat fella went to DK so the order was gave. The Devoy. It’s were the fall guys for it. GL was porking Fats bird

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

History of using knives as well https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-stabbed-28-times-put-in-car-boot-and-pushed-into-canal-court-told-1.3371038
    Was the Boyle fella a big man? Stabbed 28 times and thrown in an the boot of a car and put into a river and gets out and lives,
    That's like something out of a film and then Crosby walks free, probably thought he was invincible after getting off with that

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

Was the Boyle fella a big man? Stabbed 38 times and thrown in an the boot of a car and put into a river and gets out and lives,
    That's like something out of a film and then Crosby walks free, probably thought he was invincible after that
    op

Prosecutor, dropped charges
    Mouths ate silent. .

We all know what that day. F u

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Not at all mate, that was a ruse. The Fat fella went to DK so the order was gave. The Devoy. It’s were the fall guys for it. GL was porking Fats bird

Lynch seems like a cute enough fox, would he have had much involvement in any feuds in the past? Seems to always keep a low enough profile

l

Sorry ,I never said "fu" . Never. I'm sorry. Mods, I think I've had issues

• Advertisement

OMG, sorry to mention that

Advertisement