Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

i'd say it was him who was arrested in relation to KMW

guys a weapon

:wink

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Lynch seems like a cute enough fox, would he have had much involvement in any feuds in the past? Seems to always keep a low enough profile

There was a rumour years ago that Mr Big went to whack him on 2 occasions, don’t know how true because I read the stories in rag papers and also there’s plenty of people through south inner city with nasty mars bars down there faces for crossing him or owing him money

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

Was the Boyle fella a big man? Stabbed 28 times and thrown in an the boot of a car and put into a river and gets out and lives,
    That's like something out of a film and then Crosby walks free, probably thought he was invincible after getting off with that

AFAIK he had to pretend to be dead, which must be hard being stabbed so much

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Did anyone else hear about the mayhem in Upper Ballyfermot this morning? KM and his bro GM were acting the bolox with a few of the young lads, the younger lads didn’t take too kindly to them and split their heads open and smashed the car up. Then a few car loads came up driving up on the footpath trying to get them and also chasing them with cleavers, hammers and other tools.

An clues on who the M bros are?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Nicola Talant's new podcast on Oliver Bond, she names Greg Lynch as the oliver bond kingpin. Don't hear him mentioned much on here

https://www.sundayworld.com/podcasts/crime-world-podcast/crime-world-podcast-extra-the-kinahan-cartels-inner-city-drugs-supermarket-40414119.html

Same community worker interviewed recently by Tubridy

"Community criminologist Trina O'Connor joined Ryan on the line to talk about the nuanced world of criminology, and combining her thirst for knowledge with a hunger to help."

https://www.rte.ie/radio/radioplayer/html5/#/radio1/21948954

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Housefree wrote: »
    It's was 100% him, mirror article all but named him, said person arrested was shot at the day after KMW murder

History of using knives as well https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-stabbed-28-times-put-in-car-boot-and-pushed-into-canal-court-told-1.3371038

That's bordering on psychotic.

Reminds me of Dessie Dundon and them lads when they stabbed up Owen Treacy and he lived. God knows how he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Lynch seems like a cute enough fox, would he have had much involvement in any feuds in the past? Seems to always keep a low enough profile

Yes he is very pro a real criminal,caught with 500000e of smack kept his mouth shut and on release was given bond flats to get him back on his feet ,his supplier would have been his uncle hatchet Kavanagh until cancer wiped him out to get close to bomber.Read some nasty things things about lynch over the years,using kids to move his stuff and stabbing them Turkish style (below the waist)if they got lifted and lost product apart from that he's supposed to be sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Yes he is very pro a real criminal,caught with 500000e of smack kept his mouth shut and on release was given bond flats to get him back on his feet ,his supplier would have been his uncle hatchet Kavanagh until cancer wiped him out to get close to bomber.Read some nasty things things about lynch over the years,using kids to move his stuff and stabbing them Turkish style (below the waist)if they got lifted and lost product apart from that he's supposed to be sound.

Lolz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

SSLil wrote: »
    An clues on who the M bros are?

Penguins nephews

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Penguins nephews

Heard travellers working for dee dee from tallaght and ballyer are fighting and that's what it all is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

'Clash Of The Clans' By Nicola Tallant. Published Sep 2021.

https://twitter.com/nicolatallantsw/status/1392818814568570896

https://www.easons.com/Clash-Of-The-Clans-Nicola-Tallant-9781913406653

Assume it's based on the two-part SW booklet of the same name from 2016

https://twitter.com/nicolatallantsw/status/721389641761439744

Heard travellers working for dee dee from tallaght and ballyer are fighting and that's what it all is

It was his young fellas alright, but the whole thing started with the Martin Bro’s getting an awful hiding. The travellers that work for Dee had to come over to the young lads for back up because there was mayhem on the main road in Cherry Orchard.

Penguins nephews

Where would the nephews be from? Thought that family was based around the inner city. Also what's the story with fatso, a name I used to hear a good bit about 15 odd years ago but very little online.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

He would've been mentioned in previous versions of this thread over the years. I read he stopped associating with DK after he found out about who was behind who tried to murder him. I don't how true that all is and I don't know where he'd source his product from if he cut off contact with DK as it seems like the easiest option seeing as they seem very inter linked and I think their dad's are good friends and they largely grew up together. I haven't heard of him being involved in ordering murders, I'm not sure if he arranged for the guy who was alleged to have shot him murdered but the guy who was alleged to have killed the guy who shot him was a Hutch guy.

Only prob is the guy who was alleged to have shot him was just that....the alleged shooter. And he got murdered over it. The real shooter packed his bags and said goodbye to the circus

Eyes1 wrote: »
    ‘Twas Mad Mickey that done him if I remember rightly

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Only prob is the guy who was alleged to have shot him was just that....the alleged shooter. And he got murdered over it. The real shooter packed his bags and said goodbye to the circus[/QUOTE

I seen what you did there with Nelly the elephant. Very clever!!

I seen what you did there with Nelly the elephant. Very clever!![/QUOTE]

No names or initials ya see....

Where would the nephews be from? Thought that family was based around the inner city. Also what's the story with fatso, a name I used to hear a good bit about 15 odd years ago but very little online.

I meant Fat Freddie when I said Greg was giving his bird one. The Nephews are from Ballyfermot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

I meant Fat Freddie when I said Greg was giving his bird one. The Nephews are from Ballyfermot

Is freddys bird the one who used to sell the flowers outside bruxelles? If she's the one I'm thinking of then I'm not sure what all these lads see in her!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

john boye wrote: »
    Is freddys bird the one who used to sell the flowers outside bruxelles? If she's the one I'm thinking of then I'm not sure what all these lads see in her!

Lol literally. :)
    Is Bruxelles still there off graftan Street.
    Sounds like something from the 90s or 80s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Still there alright, Louis Fitz bought it within last few years

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Yeah she stinks of cum

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Thats her.I don think its the fact that shes a decent yoke ,think its more the fact thats shes not the hardest to pull with a bit of sneachta.......click of the fingers and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Still there alright, Louis Fitz bought it within last few years

And half the bar staff left!! FF had the odd pint there - inside the door street level was a snug only one table - very cosy and safe! Cops would park outside when he was in having af few.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

The Monk has left Europe according to the Mirror. Best of luck to him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Lougho

I posted here a few weeks back saying that Ballyfermot was in the early stages of a new feud. I’ve been told the Penguins nephews are tooling up to take on Dee Dee’s young lads, I must stress that the Penguin isn’t personally involved neither is Dee Dee currently

Is the majority of them lads not all still in Mountjoy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Lougho wrote: »
    Oh stretch may be in a bit of trouble if Charlie Bowden takes the stand.

Why would Bowden come back to Ireland let alone take stand ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Lougho

Why would Bowden come back to Ireland let alone take stand ?

Oh it went over your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Big part in Markievicz tonight, plenty of drugs being had there probs,hope there's no 'afters' when it ends.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lougho wrote: »
    So I'll do 3 pages a day from witness statements out of 4 murder trials coming up.

And then you all need to guess who got a deal of a dropped murder charge for a lesser.

(ILOVEPlayingGames)

No you won't. Post any more of that on this forum and you will be permanently banned, this is your only warning

Advertisement