Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 James..

I read he is using fake passports.
    I'd speculate..
    They are wiring him the "getting by" money to each fake name.
    They are wiring money to other foreigners he knows.
    He prob has plenty in crypto currency.
    A mule has brought out some money from Ireland.

I'd be amazed if he was actually carrying a large amount of cash.

He has had 5 years on the run. He has planned for the eventuality that he might be charged some day and have to be in exile for the duration.

I only know what I've read but planning was the Monks forte was it not ?

Presumably he has always had a plan in place to leave at short notice and have access to cash without carrying loads around

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Looks like the monkey gang are starting to implode get the popcorn ready

Pray do tell

James.. wrote: »
    I only know what I've read but planning was the Monks forte was it not ?

Presumably he has always had a plan in place to leave at short notice and have access to cash without carrying loads around

Even the best planner couldnt have planned for what happened to him at that short notice tbf , bit of a unique situation

With that much cash,many would turn a blind eye for a few bob.

Ye but youd have some balls walking into the aorport as a wanted man with a suitcase with cash like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Looks like the monkey gang are starting to implode get the popcorn ready

They get raided so much they are a liability.
    Why would anyone be in with then now.

• Advertisement

Jeff2 wrote: »
    They get raided so much they are a liability.
    Why would anyone be in with then now.

They are a bunch of dopes the only explanation n i tink also the truth is that thr gards are afraif and prob rite too.. somd parts of finglas and dublin in generalof corse are lost...

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

I thought TB didnt want to do that job and was intimidated by the Don into doing it but he reached out to Gary Hutch and escaped to Spain? Regarding boylans, isnt the younger one part of flashys crew and the older one was a veteran armed robber, wouldnt they be able to get people to hit back for them? I realise that if the boylans were under orders from the K's they probably also ordered not to retaliate as i imagine the monkey gang buy their product off the K's and dont want to sabotage an existing customer

The younger 1 Lee is a nancy boy, a wannabe

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

PC to be charged with murder this morning

Noseygit wrote: »

Any links?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

is TB

brevor tyrne ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

Look it up. A million dollars would fit in a suitcase and their largest is only 100
    30m in bin ladans would fit nicely into a brief case handy enough.thats why they are sought after

bit of a difference between a suitcase and a briefcase.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

mrh1974 wrote: »
    bit of a difference between a suitcase and a briefcase.

It would be madness for a lad on the run with false documents to call attention on himself with any amount of cash on him,you just wouldnt risk that type of scrutiny for them to delve deeper in to your history.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,556 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

tipptom wrote: »
    It would be madness for a lad on the run with false documents to call attention on himself with any amount of cash on him,you just wouldnt risk that type of scrutiny for them to delve deeper in to your history.

On the run or not, for most counties if you are crossing a border with more than a certain amount of cash or negotiable instruments or even gold etc. (For example, the US limit is $10k) it is subject to seizure.
    Even within the EU I think that they can seize it if you can't explain it or prove where you got it from.
    They have dogs in airports etc. that are specifically trained to detect cash.

As you say, if you had yourself a false identity that allowed you to travel, you'd be putting yourself at being caught and uncovered if you carried a chunk of cash around with you.

So you'd have to find other transport mechanisms.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

tipptom wrote: »

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

On the run or not, for most counties if you are crossing a border with more than a certain amount of cash or negotiable instruments or even gold etc. (For example, the US limit is $10k) it is subject to seizure.
    Even within the EU I think that they can seize it if you can't explain it or prove where you got it from.
    They have dogs in airports etc. that are specifically trained to detect cash.

As you say, if you had yourself a false identity that allowed you to travel, you'd be putting yourself at being caught and uncovered if you carried a chunk of cash around with you.

So you'd have to find other transport mechanisms.

he can have someone western union cash to him any time he needs it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

he can have someone western union cash to him any time he needs it.

50 years behind the times, why do you think the Kinahans have Indians in Dubai looking after their cash transfers.

Hawala is used in India, Middle East and South Asia and it is an ancient system of transferring money. Hawala can be defined as a money transfer method, which takes place outside the traditional banking system and requires a minimum of two Hawala dealers (or hawaladars) that take care of the “transaction

stingrayed wrote: »
    50 years behind the times, why do you think the Kinahans have Indians in Dubai looking after their cash transfers.

Hawala is used in India, Middle East and South Asia and it is an ancient system of transferring money. Hawala can be defined as a money transfer method, which takes place outside the traditional banking system and requires a minimum of two Hawala dealers (or hawaladars) that take care of the “transaction

the discussion was around gerry hutch and how he was financing his travels. what do the kinahans have to do with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Yep officially charged just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

Just came across this thread by chance. Its fascinating. I'm confused by all the GL, TB, LB etc. though some are obvious DK, FF etc. Can anyone recommend a decent book or articles (Apart from the Nicola Tallant one a few pages back) that can educate me further on the whos who etc. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

the discussion was around gerry hutch and how he was financing his travels. what do the kinahans have to do with it?

That's kind of his thing. "hey everyone, look over here".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Important to note all transactions must be calculated on an abacus and recorded on papyrus.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

The clown was banned but now active again , better off keeping him banned.. he didnt bother continuing to tweet with his @licklonely or @boxingdannyk twitter accts after going to effort of making thrm ha

is TB

brevor tyrne ?

Yes

It is not unique to the Kinahans, open to all who are in the know, so open to the Hutches as well, obviously the Kinahans are saints and use barclays bank.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.

There is no hope in hell Gerry Hutch is travelling the world with 30 million in cash and anyone who believes he is would want to be innocent and naive or outright thick

It is not unique to the Kinahans, open to all who are in the know, so open to the Hutches as well, obviously the Kinahans are saints and use barclays bank.

jeez you are obsessed with the kinahans. they weren't being discussed but you still have to mention them.

Hoboo wrote: »
    Important to note all transactions must be calculated on an abacus and recorded on papyrus.

This made me laugh hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Pray do tell

There all fighting with each other izer and his sons against their cousins mousey beat Stephen with a hammer one side after joining up with well known people in limerick the others joining up with locals

• Advertisement

jeez you are obsessed with the kinahans. they weren't being discussed but you still have to mention them.

my apologies you are correct the kinahans are not in gangland anymore, only money laundering murder and drugs and weapons dealing. :D

Advertisement