Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    everyone knows isnt enough evidence for them to bring her to court though

Not the first time you have defended her on this thread aswell bit of a crush maybe 🀔

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    What do you mean by this by way of a reply to my post ? They clearly have enough to charge him with murder, if you think him and one other lad carried this out on their own they you haven't followed the story closely enough. And I think its dodgy if s.c doesn't get charged with anything (at the very least withholding information of a murder) maybe its on the pipeline tho it has moved very slowly throughout.

what i mean by this by way of a reply to your post is they obviously had enough evidence to bring him to court to charge him with murder and not enough on SC, why are you saying i think only him and one other lad carried it out on their own where did i say that ?

Not the first time you have defended her on this thread aswell bit of a crush maybe ��

ye sure go creep on my previous posts just because you dont like what im saying . muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Housefree wrote: »
    See people on social media saying the youngfellas who are on the video footage at the dart intimidating women, kicking one and pushing the other off the platform need to watch out because of who one of their brothers are. Anyone info on who they are talking about?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/dublin-man-18-sentenced-to-5-years-for-violent-sex-assault-in-city-centre-1.241941?mode=amp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Three people have been reported as being charged in relation to the murder. Mr McKenna, Mr Cruise and now Mr Crosby. There has not been a fourth. If there was a fourth person charged you can be sure it would be reported. The Gardai want all the good press they can get.

Regarding the dispute between posters about whether a person is a family member or a friend - the person I believe you are referring to is a cousin of the other person you are referring to, as well as a not to far away neighbour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Everyone knows she was involved in the clean up and she was questioned and then they magically found the rest of his body after that interview.

Everyone knows doesn’t get ya charged or convicted

Well they can't charge Crosby with dumping body parts all over Dublin because he has an alibi and whoever lured him to the house and whoever cleaned it up there is plenty lads missing from the puzzle any eegit can see that.

What are you talking about? How do you know what evidence they have? He didn’t get charged with dumping body parts he got charged with murder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Well they can't charge Crosby with dumping body parts all over Dublin because he has an alibi and whoever lured him to the house and whoever cleaned it up there is plenty lads missing from the puzzle any eegit can see that.

Well one is missing because he is already dead - lawlor

BoojumBum wrote: »
    What are you talking about? How do you know what evidence they have? He didn’t get charged with dumping body parts he got charged with murder

My point is there is lots more lads missing from the picture, do you think you need to tell me what he got charged with I had to tell you who was charged three posts ago.

theballz wrote: »
    Well one is missing because he is already dead - lawlor

Oh yea forgot about him, thought he had some alibi for that night (in some hotel) but that could be speculation aswell I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Three people have been reported as being charged in relation to the murder. Mr McKenna, Mr Cruise and now Mr Crosby. There has not been a fourth. If there was a fourth person charged you can be sure it would be reported. The Gardai want all the good press they can get.

Regarding the dispute between posters about whether a person is a family member or a friend - the person I believe you are referring to is a cousin of the other person you are referring to, as well as a not to far away neighbour.
    The Gardai need all the good press they can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

A few people have posted this about drogheda now and it’s not really true. There’s other big people already in drogheda not connected to either side of the feud who were there long before the feud started

I think I might have not made my point as clear as I meant, yes you are correct. I meant to say that a few quiet ones that haven't brought attention to themselves nor involved in the fued, are doing well. As you said, and I agree, long establishment guys, you know who I mean, they're doing well, if not better because of fued. Drogheda is a nice town, but like many places, drugs is the mainly linked to most crime. Its a worldwide problem particularly with countries that are economically stable and a social benefits in place. Needs really broad discussion at a national and international level to provide solutions.

My point is there is lots more lads missing from the picture, do you think you need to tell me what he got charged with I had to tell you who was charged three posts ago.

Go way ya clown I couldn’t remember who got charged, I posted last month bout him possibly getting a strike out

Go way ya clown I couldn’t remember who got charged, I posted last month bout him possibly getting a strike out

Dont think there is any need for name calling really i just think there is more arrests to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

A few people have posted this about drogheda now and it’s not really true. There’s other big people already in drogheda not connected to either side of the feud who were there long before the feud started

I know a few people who had nothing to do with the feud and business has boomed because of all the busted dealers. They still source their drugs and have always sourced their drugs from the feud gangs or associates

Dont think there is any need for name calling really i just think there is more arrests to come.

Be careful name calling him I just got a warning because he only went and reported me ha

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

Stabbing in Cherry Orchard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Speedline wrote: »
    Stabbing in Cherry Orchard.

In retaliation to what I said last week. KS, apparently in a bad way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

See a coffee shop in cabra got hell on Joe Duffy today, screenshot attached.

By any chance is this the one connected to GW and/or his associates (local heads) ?

Be careful name calling him I just got a warning because he only went and reported me ha

He did report me the mad rat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Not Irish related but five-part BBC podcast series on Salford criminal figure Paul Massey who was killed in 2015

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09dj358/episodes/player

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

italodisco wrote: »
    See a coffee shop in cabra got hell on Joe Duffy today, screenshot attached.

By any chance is this the one connected to GW and/or his associates (local heads) ?

That's not Gits place.his place is on fassugh Ave 5 mins awAy from this place.the shop in the picture are only there a wet day and all ready causing a big problem by blocking the pathway with all there rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

gangland shooting thread

and were talking about a diy/coffee shop open in cabra

ffs lads :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

gangland shooting thread

Desperate times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Desperate times

You nailed it, diy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,910 ✭✭✭enricoh

gangland shooting thread

We need to import a few Mexicans or albanians to liven things up!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

1968 wrote: »
    Not Irish related but five-part BBC podcast series on Salford criminal figure Paul Massey who was killed in 2015

Was going to buy a book on massey but prefer this. massey and his execution is interesting stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

1968 wrote: »

an interesting character but the host of the podcast makes it very hard to listen to

He did report me the mad rat

Nope I didn't actually

Don't even know how to report ppl 🀣 carefully who you call a rat tho when you find out who did ill take the apology in my dms ok aggro xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Feeling bored plenty to read on this twitter account, obviously the multiple account eejit will say it is my account, K family and the football clubs.

https://twitter.com/arejaywoof/with_replies

Advertisement