Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

I hope he takes the fight and beats Fury. I know he is unlikely to beat him. Fury's indifference about DKs "other" career has really turned me against him. Anyone with a half decent set of values would steer miles clear of that.

His values are in line with DK's due to his families business esp their Peter's.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Lee canavan found guilty.
    Will they bring back Karl hyland for it too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Lee canavan found guilty.
    Will they bring back Karl hyland for it too ?

Is there someone in a Turk jail waiting to be charged with this too? Or was that LC? Little confused

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Is there someone in a Turk jail waiting to be charged with this too? Or was that LC? Little confused

I don't think Nicky had anything too do with the Douglas murder

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

I don't think Nicky had anything too do with the Douglas murder

Neither did Karl Hyland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Irish criminals mentioned a few times in passing

‘A united nations of crime’: how Marbella became a magnet for gangsters
    Guardian
    20 May 2021

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2021/may/20/a-united-nations-of-how-marbella-became-a-magnet-for-gangsters

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Neither did Karl Hyland

He was the wheels man

He was the wheels man

He wasn’t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

And the thicko of the year award goes to below, imagine jumping into an unmarked gardai car.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/criminal-trevor-byrne-found-to-be-raider-who-left-his-phone-at-botched-armed-robbery-40449871.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

stingrayed wrote: »
    And the thicko of the year award goes to below, imagine jumping into an unmarked gardai car.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/criminal-trevor-byrne-found-to-be-raider-who-left-his-phone-at-botched-armed-robbery-40449871.html[/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

ttps://watchers.ie/2021/05/20/since-the-appointment-of-former-ruc-mi7-drew-harris-as-garda-commissioner-he-has-become-the-most-divisive-in-my-opinion-figure-within-the-an-.
    Well no suprise here

He wasn’t

If he wasn't who was it ???
    He is very well linked with it and even his mother knows it

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I always assumed that article was talking about the nephew. To my knowledge from what I've read he was involved in 2 murders, one feud related and one done years ago to a mother. I don't think he was the gunman in either but he was involved to my knowledge. I've never heard him being involved with the Douglas murder and assume because Freddie Thompson was convicted for it he got his own crew (i.e. southside people) to do it but open to being wrong.

I always assumed that article was talking about the nephew. To my knowledge from what I've read he was involved in 2 murders, one feud related and one done years ago to a mother. I don't think he was the gunman in either but he was involved to my knowledge. I've never heard him being involved with the Douglas murder and assume because Freddie Thompson was convicted for it he got his own crew (i.e. southside people) to do it but open to being wrong.

He was involved in a few more.darren kearns for example.he was also involved in the mothers hit.

He was involved in a few more.darren kearns for example.he was also involved in the mothers hit.

I didnt know he was involved in the Kearns murder. Has he been the gunman at all in the murders he's been involved in? It seems like he's accompanied by a more notorious guy who's alleged to have been involved in numerous murders who will be the gunman whenever the nephew and him are going to murder someone. Trying to avoid names and initials but i think the majority will know who the nephew's accomplice is without me having to name him

I didnt know he was involved in the Kearns murder. Has he been the gunman at all in the murders he's been involved in? It seems like he's accompanied by a more notorious guy who's alleged to have been involved in numerous murders who will be the gunman whenever the nephew and him are going to murder someone. Trying to avoid names and initials but i think the majority will know who the nephew's accomplice is without me having to name him

Eric keogh.
    Who is the nephew you are referring too ?

Eric keogh.
    Who is the nephew you are referring too ?

I'm trying to avoid names and initials as I don't want to be banned by the mod. The nephew I'm referring to is the nephew of a Cabra based gang leader who was murdered a while ago with an innocent plumber (wrong place, wrong time) by one of his under lings who then took over.

The guy you mentioned in the above quote I've heard of but I don't know what he's been linked to.

The other guy I mentioned was jailed for 9 years for possessing a firearm and has been linked to numerous murders over the years. He was nicknamed 'shooter' in the cartel book

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Gareth Brophy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

The home of a young woman was raided by armed members of An Garda Siochana tonight in Drogheda. The young woman was previously arrested in relation to the murder of a Drogheda teenager last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

italodisco wrote: »
    See a coffee shop in cabra got hell on Joe Duffy today, screenshot attached.

By any chance is this the one connected to GW and/or his associates (local heads) ?

Ears working as a barista now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

The home of a young woman was raided by armed members of An Garda Siochana tonight in Drogheda. The young woman was previously arrested in relation to the murder of a Drogheda teenager last year.

Crosby gf?

I'm trying to avoid names and initials as I don't want to be banned by the mod. The nephew I'm referring to is the nephew of a Cabra based gang leader who was murdered a while ago with an innocent plumber (wrong place, wrong time) by one of his under lings who then took over.

The guy you mentioned in the above quote I've heard of but I don't know what he's been linked to.

The other guy I mentioned was jailed for 9 years for possessing a firearm and has been linked to numerous murders over the years. He was nicknamed 'shooter' in the cartel book

That nephew would be Karl hyland.
    Martin hyland was killed with the plumber.martin was Karl's uncle.you also have the younger hyland but he is not involved as much as Karl.
    Karl got a few years when he was caught test firing guns in his mas back garden.
    Eric keogh was/is best mates with Karl since they were kids in cabra

He was the pilot for Kearns murder and had nothing to do with Douglas murder, all Freddie’s crew of youngfellas and Lee Canavan, he was out the country with Eric Keogh when Douglas murder happened in Liverpool

Martin hyland was killed with the plumber.martin was Karl's uncle.you also have the younger hyland but he is not involved as much as Karl.
    Karl got a few years when he was caught test firing guns in his mas back garden.

Eric Keogh and Karl Hyland were in Liverpool when Douglas got killed

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

Anyone see the video of the two undercover on bikes going up to the lads in Ballymun? Rotten c***s.

The lads were bang wide fair play to them. Garda going to some lengths to catch people for a bit of weed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

DerekC16 wrote: »
    Anyone see the video of the two undercover on bikes going up to the lads in Ballymun? Rotten c***s.

The lads were bang wide fair play to them. Garda going to some lengths to catch people for a bit of weed.

I think that was a wind up. Dont think they were Garda.. Sure they looked very young early 20's

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

benny79 wrote: »
    I think that was a wind up. Dont think they were Garda.. Sure they looked very young early 20's
    there were videos of them them cycling out of the station floating around the place.

I know who the nephew is I was just trying to avoid using names and initials as he's being linked to some murders on here. But thank you for the info regardless, I'll be writing an article on it now to be published in the Sunday World........just joking

He was the pilot for Kearns murder and had nothing to do with Douglas murder, all Freddie’s crew of youngfellas and Lee Canavan, he was out the country with Eric Keogh when Douglas murder happened in Liverpool

I noticed Canavan's address was in Rathfranham, is that where he's from originally? If so, I didn't think Freddie Thompson's connections spread out that far, thought his crew were all from Crumlin/Liberties kind of areas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

shanec1928 wrote: »
    there were videos of them them cycling out of the station floating around the place.

Is this a new thing? Taking videos of gardai on bikes leaving the station?

Advertisement