Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

I noticed Canavan's address was in Rathfranham, is that where he's from originally? If so, I didn't think Freddie Thompson's connections spread out that far, thought his crew were all from Crumlin/Liberties kind of areas

His address is out that way but he's always been part of that Drimnagh gang.

Sounded like an ice cold killer. CCTV footage showed him just casually walk out of the shop smirking after shooting Douglas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Sounded like an ice cold killer. CCTV footage showed him just casually walk out of the shop smirking after shooting Douglas

The effect of how certain drugs make some feel brave. :mad:

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Eric Keogh and Karl Hyland were in Liverpool when Douglas got killed

Suppose they where with LB at a footie match. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GenieBottler

The lad that was drinking with robbie lawlor in drogheda the night the body parts were being dumped. Is he the head lad that was directing the feud? Is he funding the B brothers in Turkey?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Eric Keogh and Karl Hyland were in Liverpool when Douglas got killed

Small time idiots. Used and abused as needed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

The lad that was drinking with robbie lawlor in drogheda the night the body parts were being dumped. Is he the head lad that was directing the feud? Is he funding the B brothers in Turkey?

The transport man

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I read he left the gun there at the scene next to Douglas' body. That seems a bit odd, im not sure what they do with the guns once the hit is over, i assumed they were thrown in with the car and set on fire but I dont know. Either way he seemed pretty psychopathic, has he been involved in other cases, based on what i read it didn't seem like his first time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Arbuckle

I noticed Canavan's address was in Rathfranham, is that where he's from originally? If so, I didn't think Freddie Thompson's connections spread out that far, thought his crew were all from Crumlin/Liberties kind of areas

All of BT mates are from Rathfarnham and Rathmell flats. AK,JB and GH Lee was living in Edenbrook with one of their sisters.

I read he left the gun there at the scene next to Douglas' body. That seems a bit odd, im not sure what they do with the guns once the hit is over, i assumed they were thrown in with the car and set on fire but I dont know. Either way he seemed pretty psychopathic, has he been involved in other cases, based on what i read it didn't seem like his first time

I always read they leave the guns in the burning car so if its gona be found and your sure you didn't discard DNA on it its probably better left at the scene.
    1) your dumping the gun anyway.
    2)no risk being caught with it in the car if your stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

That nephew would be Karl hyland.
    Martin hyland was killed with the plumber.martin was Karl's uncle.you also have the younger hyland but he is not involved as much as Karl.
    Karl got a few years when he was caught test firing guns in his mas back garden.
    Eric keogh was/is best mates with Karl since they were kids in cabra

is eric related to the other Keoghs?

the one that goy shot dead in his car and the one doing life (i think) for the Gareth hit?

• Advertisement

is eric related to the other Keoghs?

the one that goy shot dead in his car and the one doing life (i think) for the Gareth hit?

No, not the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

Would you say canavan done any other hits? Never heard of him before. The reason douglas was murdered was hardly over the failed bop hit.. sure it was proven he had nothing to do with it.. was walking around freely for months hardly a care in the world. hardly a man involved in a feud.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

benny79 wrote: »
    Would you say canavan done any other hits? Never heard of him before. The reason douglas was murdered was hardly over the failed bop hit.. sure it was proven he had nothing to do with it.. was walking around freely for months hardly a care in the world. hardly a man involved in a feud.

I think I read today in one the papers that it was Canavans first hit after been pressured into it by Freddy. From the article he had been Freddie's driver in the months before the hit. Anyway usually if someone is convicted of a crime like this papers link them to any crimes they are suspects in, found it unusual they stated it was his first hit if he is a suspect in others

Lee isn't well so I wouldn't say he gives a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Arbuckle wrote: »
    All of BT mates are from Rathfarnham and Rathmell flats. AK,JB and GH Lee was living in Edenbrook with one of their sisters.

Sorry where is Rathmell flats?

Thesiger wrote: »
    Sorry where is Rathmell flats?

Rathmines sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

No he was used and abused by Freddie promised the world now he's doing life with him. Bop wasn't even the target that night he was just outside smoking when it was going to go down Darren Kearns and dotti got blamed in the wrong and Kearns was killed and dotti was **** and survived dotti got cctv from a pub in town after to prove were he was when it all went down and cancer gave him one of his passes then had him killed a few months later incase dotti looked for revenge

All the walrus secrets from ballymun Station are coming out now 3 years ago the walrus gave some young garda fake information on another garda and warrant to seach the gardas gaf in Galway making false claims the garda was a pedo and had pedo **** on his computer the gardas gaf was raided and he had this all hanging over his head for months because the walrus made it up the garda was cleared in the end but sadly ended up killing himself all your stitch ups are going to come out walrus u fat fool

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Rathmines sorry

Ah right yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

All the walrus secrets from ballymun Station are coming out now 3 years ago the walrus gave some young garda fake information on another garda and warrant to seach the gardas gaf in Galway making false claims the garda was a pedo and had pedo **** on his computer the gardas gaf was raided and he had this all hanging over his head for months because the walrus made it up the garda was cleared in the end but sadly ended up killing himself all your stitch ups are going to come out walrus u fat fool

Did he not die 5 years ago ?

• Advertisement

6 this august

No the fat walrus in ballymun Station that pushing the files through the dpp on the regency

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

No he was used and abused by Freddie promised the world now he's doing life with him. Bop wasn't even the target that night he was just outside smoking when it was going to go down Darren Kearns and dotti got blamed in the wrong and Kearns was killed and dotti was **** and survived dotti got cctv from a pub in town after to prove were he was when it all went down and cancer gave him one of his passes then had him killed a few months later incase dotti looked for revenge

Who was responsible for that attempt? I heard one of the regency fake gardai was the shooter when the gun jammed. I also heard Bop wasn't even there that night so I don't know what to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Who was responsible for that attempt? I heard one of the regency fake gardai was the shooter when the gun jammed. I also heard Bop wasn't even there that night so I don't know what to believe.

Yeah was apparently Harry. The attempt has always been linked to bop so not sure who else was the target?

Biggest mistake cancer did was listen to Fat freddies lies, it has cost lots of lives, and serious amounts of cash and problems for the cancer crew.

Yeah was apparently Harry. The attempt has always been linked to bop so not sure who else was the target?

The gun was pointed at Bop. Only 2 outside when the cat pulled up was Bop and C

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

stingrayed wrote: »
    Biggest mistake cancer did was listen to Fat freddies lies, it has cost lots of lives, and serious amounts of cash and problems for the cancer crew.

Out of intrest what lies did FF tell cancer.Taking advice from his gardener cancer must of been desperate or using his own brown.

Death follows the hutches around. Everyone calls DJK cancer yet he is outliving all the poor "Innocents" in North inner city and Cabra.

Rip:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Death follows the hutches around. Everyone calls DJK cancer yet he is outliving all the poor "Innocents" in North inner city and Cabra.

Rip:)

Another death linked to the hutches, although this isn't anyone's blame, https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/close-relative-of-gerry-hutch-diesas-the-monk-remains-on-the-run-from-arrest-warrant-40456219.html given the arrest warrant, doubt Gerry will be visiting.

• Advertisement

**** her the mouth piece.

Advertisement