Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,020 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Not big

Oversized Oompa Loompa

ROW ROW ROW your boat

Big has more definition

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Big has more definition
    bigs deep tan is all natural too,no fake bake with him
    Even bigs dog ****s all over tangoes fat mutt

Haladmirer wrote: »
    bigs deep tan is all natural too,no fake bake with him
    Even bigs dog ****s all over tangoes fat mutt
    No tread mill for biggies dog, gets a good solid thrice daily walk down the Malahide road

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

No tread mill for biggies dog, gets a good solid thrice daily walk down the Malahide road

Well that will surely change now he has read that here. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Very long but interesting article by Paul Reynolds about the Patsy Hutch murder attempt.
    https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0904/1163224-kinahan-gang-exposed/
    Probably nothing that hasn't been said here across 100 posts, but good to have it all in one article with names not initials.

• Advertisement

Well that will surely change now he has read that here. :rolleyes:

No it won’t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

That’s already a thing

I know that, I'm not talking about robbing them. I meant just to attack them after the row outside the flats the other day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

The more I read about the Kinahan Group the more I am starting to believe that Christy Kinahan struck gold with a contact when he moved to Spain and he and his leaders are not some criminal masterminds.

They seem to have some morons working for them. I am wondering how respected these clowns actually are outside of Ireland? They sent a guy to Colombia in 2018 and he was killed and dumped in a river in Medellin. They had some members killed in Amsterdam and from reports on here it seems the gangs in Liverpool are becoming fed up with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Hoboo wrote: »
    Don't forget the promising footballer who once had a trial for Luton.

no...he was on trial, in Luton.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

Scary to see all this escalating on our doorsteps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Herlock15

Has K/H feud fizzled out now more or less? Doesn't seem to be many of the key figures around these days and news seems to be dominated by localised feuds around Dublin and Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Very long but interesting article by Paul Reynolds about the Patsy Hutch murder attempt.
    Probably nothing that hasn't been said here across 100 posts, but good to have it all in one article with names not initials.

Good read, great insight into the attempted hit.
    Interesting that Lordnose is still at liberty, presumably Dublin-based; wonder who it could be

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Sounds like an awful plan, Capper was smart to question it and pull out. Does raise questions about the sophistication of the Kinahans with their structure and “sub-cells” when they’re hiring these clowns though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Herlock15 wrote: »
    Has K/H feud fizzled out now more or less? Doesn't seem to be many of the key figures around these days and news seems to be dominated by localised feuds around Dublin and Drogheda.

It certainly looks like that. NCH listens to his brother being murdered. Gets out of jail and does nothing. Other H’s murdered who are brothers, uncles, nephews & cousins of the main players and nothing. I find it strange no one has been targeted in revenge. Even after the failed attempt on Mago I was certain that pride alone would have meant some attempt at retaliation would have been on the cards, again nothing.

Think the H’s are playing the long game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

It certainly looks like that. NCH listens to his brother being murdered. Gets out of jail and does nothing. Other H’s murdered who are brothers, uncles, nephews & cousins of the main players and nothing. I find it strange no one has been targeted in revenge. Even after the failed attempt on Mago I was certain that pride alone would have meant some attempt at retaliation would have been on the cards, again nothing.

I genuinely believe that at some stage the gardai had a word with the hutches. I'd say they were told to sit back, they'll get protected, (look at patsy) and the other side would be pursued. And if they sat back, they wouldn't be done. (Patrick hutch and the rest of the hit team.)

Probably a hard thing to do for them, but a wise thing to do.

Thesiger wrote: »
    Sounds like an awful plan, Capper was smart to question it and pull out. Does raise questions about the sophistication of the Kinahans with their structure and “sub-cells” when they’re hiring these clowns though.

Capper was the smartest of them all and that’s all you need to know about their level of sophistication :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

The K/H feud.....the H's.....**** sake. Hutch...kinahan..... There's no ****ing need for the initials....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

DrumSteve wrote: »
    no...he was on trial, in Luton.

Post of the day Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Herlock15

The K/H feud.....the H's.....**** sake. Hutch...kinahan..... There's no ****ing need for the initials....

Sorry you're right, I was just being a lazy git not writing out the full name and felt that it was fairly self explanatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Whistleblower account 3.5m hits in the last 28 days lol. Twitter prob want to monetize the account but dont know who to send the cheques to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Beltby wrote: »
    I genuinely believe that at some stage the gardai had a word with the hutches. I'd say they were told to sit back, they'll get protected, (look at patsy) and the other side would be pursued. And if they sat back, they wouldn't be done. (Patrick hutch and the rest of the hit team.)

Probably a hard thing to do for them, but a wise thing to do.

Or it could be one side's led by a man who suffer's from an inferiority complex and gets high on his own supply. The other side being led by a wiry old villian who actually is a mastermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Or it could be one side's led by a MAJOR SNITCH who suffer's from an inferiority complex and gets high on his own supply. The other side being led by a wiry old villian who actually is a mastermind and wants the SNITCH in the gutter with his pants down.

Slight correction if it is possible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Sunday World

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

So "lordnose" is the guy with the job as a milkman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Birneybau wrote: »
    Sunday World

No wonder he needs his bikes.
    For a quick getaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

To be fair to the artane lad hes not hiding, ive seen him multiple times strolling around not a care in the world.

I actually seen him about alot less before all this happened. The papers will have you believe that these are all lone gangsters in 1 v 1 matches but most of them have families and loyal (well to an extent) people around them.

There is also as seen by Griffens supposed involvement a steady stream of lads coming out of jail willing to get involved with whatever side will give them a job. Twists and turns to be had yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Purpleandblue

To be fair to the artane lad hes not hiding, ive seen him multiple times strolling around not a care in the world.

I actually seen him about alot less before all this happened. The papers will have you believe that these are all lone gangsters in 1 v 1 matches but most of them have families and loyal (well to an extent) people around them.

There is also as seen by Griffens supposed involvement a steady stream of lads coming out of jail willing to get involved with whatever side will give them a job. Twists and turns to be had yet.

Say they all sh*ting with him around

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mr robin hood

So "lordnose" is the guy with the job as a milkman.

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Birneybau wrote: »
    Sunday World

WOC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

No

Who than?

I can't post a link.

thesun.ie/news/5866618/patsy-hutch-kill-plot-leader-lordnose-kinahan-cartel/

"While he remains a key player for the Kinahan cartel and its operations, he is now also working in a legitimate job as a milkman."

Advertisement