Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Arbuckle wrote: »
    Death follows the hutches around. Everyone calls DJK cancer yet he is outliving all the poor "Innocents" in North inner city and Cabra.

Rip:)

Cancer kills people but it's caused by cells which keep reproducing and don't die.

Seems an appropriate moniker.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Arbuckle

Cancer kills people but it's caused by cells which keep reproducing and don't die.

Seems an appropriate moniker.

Seems appropriate for those supportive of hutches and Irish media agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Dnargel

Is that you again Dan?
    Seems appropriate for those supportive of hutches and Irish media agenda.

Dnargel wrote: »
    Is that you again Dan?

Definitely nothing to do with any of them. But I don't know the man so won't judge anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Definitely nothing to do with any of them. But I don't know the man so won't judge anyone.

Just stumbled on the forum then. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

**** her the mouth piece.

Is it his sister I’m guessing ?

Out of intrest what lies did FF tell cancer.Taking advice from his gardener cancer must of been desperate or using his own brown.

He has no idea pal ,, jst his imagination

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0522/1223139-the-healthcare-worker-who-turned-crooked-cash-courier/

Any insights on this case - there seems to be more to it than meets the eye but I'm stumped as to what it could be, did she inform on others, was she forced into, or is it as it reads?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0522/1223139-the-healthcare-worker-who-turned-crooked-cash-courier/

Any insights on this case - there seems to be more to it than meets the eye but I'm stumped as to what it could be, did she inform on others, was she forced into, or is it as it reads?

Who was throwing the sausage into her

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

For those getting confused. KH was not involved in Daithi Douglas murder. Also note Douglas survived a previous murder attempt while out walking his dog. In C..A..B..R..A........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Ah you'd be safe enough judging that.

He heads up an international drugs cartel that supplies heroin to vulnerable people all over Ireland so he and his family can enjoy the high life. Those addicts usually die from their addiction. And their families suffer in the mean time. And he uses kids to sell the drugs.

So judge away.

Ah you'd be safe enough judging that.

He heads up an international drugs cartel that supplies heroin to vulnerable people all over Ireland so he and his family can enjoy the high life. Those addicts usually die from their addiction. And their families suffer in the mean time. And he uses kids to sell the drugs.

So judge away.

So I'd say he's a load of convictions for conspiracy to import drugs, or 15 (a) or even simple possession?

If he does I'm gonna judge the **** out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

One insight could be that it is a good case study on gender discrimination in Irish courts.

Judges have given those involved in a similar manner several years in jail by pointing out that without these types helping out, murderous drugs feuds might not happen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

Reading through this thread I just feel a deep deep sadness.
    Young men who could have got good jobs and contributed to society are instead selling drugs and destroying other lives while every day they live in fear of jail of a beating or a bullet or having to run for their lives.
    Exile jail or an early grave await them.
    Once they get in they are in and there's no way out of the life they choose.

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Lol. Al Capone must have been a saint so. He only got done for tax evasion.

2 posts ago you said you were going to ignore me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Out of intrest what lies did FF tell cancer.Taking advice from his gardener cancer must of been desperate or using his own brown.

Out of interest, do you know many gardeners doing life for murder and suspected of many more, selling lots of drugs and weapons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Was there any update on the Garda super who topped himself? Allegedly he was giving info to one side and it was going to come out in court, he topped himself a few days before court case.

Was this Colm Fox?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Was this Colm Fox?

Colm Fox, yes, I couldn't remember his name. Some of the media were in 'nothing to see here, move along' mode at the time, IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Colm Fox, yes, I couldn't remember his name. Some of the media were in 'nothing to see here, move along' mode at the time, IIRC.

No the real reason didn't come out, but to think people will take the " conspiraered to Id a suspect threw emails" as the reason, is bollox.

Patrick Hutch wouldn't have got off if fox was giving information to the hutches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

No the real reason didn't come out, but to think people will take the " conspiraered to Id a suspect threw emails" as the reason, is bollox.

Patrick Hutch wouldn't have got off if fox was giving information to the hutches.

Completely agree. The reason put out in the media didn't stack up. He was far more likely in cahoots with the other side. Or to be conspiratorial maybe he didn't top himself at all.

What was put out to media was obviously and clearly a cover story to hide the real, much more scandalous story, as you've correctly implied. Any gobdaw with a bit of cop-on can see that, but unfortunately we seem to live in an era were a lot of people have no cop-on and just eat up any old nonsense they are spoon fed by the media.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

Anybody know where Monk fled to after they nearly caught up with him?

Anybody know where Monk fled to after they nearly caught up with him?

Is this a serious question interpol don't know, so you ask a bunch of Walter mitty characters.

Is this a serious question interpol don't know, so you ask a bunch of Walter mitty characters.
    Heard Monk was moving 7 million in cash, so I would love to know his whereabouts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Heard Monk was moving 7 million in cash, so I would love to know his whereabouts!!

Your user name is very apt considering their the biggest criminal gang in the country.

Your user name is very apt considering their the biggest criminal gang in the country.

Well was that not being reported by several news tabloids, guess they too are Walter Mitty style?

Have you no shame? Seriously.
    Why not ask if Monk had any shame when he thought it was a good plan to dress up like Garda?!

Guys can we stop referring to him as cancer it reminds me of Leroy Staunton bad graffiti job about cancer Kinahan and MTK.

You can see your defense is getting weak when u bring such a horrendous deadly illness into play, if u cannot talk about Gangland, best you keep quite altogether bro.

Were you born yesterday.Him,office,gun.The yanks would have said "he died cleaning his gun " so he gets his pension.

Well, numerous ppl on Twitter claim that Ballymun has a bad rep, so nothing would surprise me, it was a major investigation & it seems they cannot even execute a warrant or Monk is already gone, something really fishy about it if you ask me..

• Advertisement

Oh do grow up.
    I don’t have to add 187 behind my name, it’s u that has to grow the f up!!

Advertisement