Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Attention seekers.Good riddens to bad rubbish.

That's a nasty post. You've obviously not suffered yourself. I've had suicidal ideation and you do consider all consequences especially your loved ones. When you can't see a future for yourself in this world it can seem as a viable option. When you feel like you are burdening your family. When there is no craic whatsoever in life.
    It's an illness... People don't think straight.
    People who are suicidal need help and support through medication, and psychotherapy.
    They don't need to read immature posts like yours.... mouthing off about bravery and cowardice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Hi Giles,
    Can I suggest you educate yourself on suicide a bit before you spout absolute bull****.
    There's a few courses around like ASSIST, that would give you an idea of what state these people are in and might give you a bit of a better insight into what is actually going through their head. (Hint: when you come to the decision to end your life, attention is the last thing you're looking for).
    Educating yourself will give you a bit more understanding of it and it might help save a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

dd973 wrote: »
    Ooh you're hard.

People who'd do this are literally insane with stress, depression or whatever it is that's bothering them, suicide isn't rational, if your house was on fire you'd try to get out of it not stay there and choke or burn to death.
    Overdose on med's,walk in front of a train,shot gun to the brain, hanging all come about because of rational thoughts. ie this stunned my shrink on our first meeting and he asked if i had any suicide thoughts. My reply was a cavety block and cable tie my hands through and step off the bridge. I have been close,very close, to the edge more than once and right up to the last minute i was rational enough to step back from the abiss.Suicide is not as black and white as normal people would like to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

That's a nasty post. You've obviously not suffered yourself. I've had suicidal ideation and you do consider all consequences especially your loved ones. When you can't see a future for yourself in this world it can seem as a viable option. When you feel like you are burdening your family. When there is no craic whatsoever in life.
    People who are suicidal need help and support through medication, and psychotherapy.
    They don't need to read immature posts like yours.... mouthing off about bravery and cowardice.
    The post of Giles should not of been quoted but u should allow moderators to remove it & perhaps give a red card, now we still can see the horrible text in your quote...

You had ideation I my friend have thought it through,as for being immature i can say i have had more life experence good and bad then anybody here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

The post of Giles should not of been quoted but u should allow moderators to remove it & perhaps give a red card, now we still can see the horrible text in your quote...
    Good point. Edited.

You had ideation I my friend have thought it through,as for being immature i can say i have had more life experence good and bad then anybody here.

You cannot claim such reasons as u cannot read the mind of late Colm, let the man rest, it’s nobody’s choice to die nor a selfish act.

Once again you live up to your user name.

Once again you live up to your user name.

Ooh so gangster gossip is the perfect name?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

Arbuckle wrote: »
    Guys can we stop referring to him as cancer it reminds me of Leroy Staunton bad graffiti job about cancer Kinahan and MTK.

I remember all those pro DK accounts that all regd at the same time last year didn't like the cancer name either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Alright lads

Oh sorry my mistake, i was looking for the gangland shootings thread

Sorry to bother yas

Doublebusy wrote: »
    Alright lads

Oh sorry my mistake, i was looking for the gangland shootings thread

Sorry to bother yas
    You just have to wait for another bang bang.

You just have to wait for another bang bang.

You make it sound so easy

As you were

You make it sound so easy

As you were
    Is this not what the said thread is all about?

Your right
    Bang bang

Your right
    Bang bang
    The Russians bang bang the HSE’s infrastructure.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off topic conversation deleted, thread cleaned up a bit (quoted posts etc)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Arbuckle

john boye wrote: »
    I remember all those pro DK accounts that all regd at the same time last year didn't like the cancer name either.

I'm not pro anyone. I just think the agenda is nonsense.

stingrayed wrote: »
    good so you can use the word cancer now. :D
    You were banned not so long ago & now u are back, why do you like to provoke things, the word u mention is not a nice word, many ppl have died of this horrible deadly illness & you still want to keep posting about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

I'm not pro anyone. I just think the agenda is nonsense.

In fairness, The pro Hutch/anti kinahan is a bit much if you're a neutral who just thinks they're all scumbags but trying to paint DK as a victim of a media smear campaign is just as ridiculous.

• Advertisement

stingrayed wrote: »
    good so you can use the word cancer now. :D

No the same way id not use the words, informers , paid agents, Kevin Keys lackeys, About the hutches

No the same way id not use the words, informers , paid agents, Kevin Keys lackeys, About the hutches
    You right there, all I can see on this thread is constantly name calling & abuse against an innocent man that still to this day is innocent until proven guilty, the guy lives in Dubai & still the Irish media wants to haunt him by sending tabloid snippets over to the UAE, I feel sorry for anyone that is subject of such a smear campaign, he did nothing but good things, look at Josh Taylor, he got many belts, something that would not of have happened without the help of his boxing adviser, fact.

You right there, all I can see on this thread is constantly name calling & abuse against a innocent man that still to this day is innocent until proven guilty, the guy lives in Dubai & still the Irish media wants to haunt him by sending tabloid snippets over to the UAE, I feel sorry for anyone that is subject of such a smear campaign, he did nothing but good things, look at Josh Taylor, he got many belts, something that would not of have happend without the help of his boxing adviser, fact.

I don't know that man either but I won't engage in slandering someone for nothing either side. I live in the inner city so what I see happening to the hutches is what they have been doing to the N.I.C for years.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Nope. The name fits. I didn't invent it but it fits. I'm going to keep calling the drug dealing scumbag cancer. Because that's what he is - a cancerous tumour on society. Simple as.

Threadbanned

Lads shut the **** up and take it to social media, or wherever else this little bitchy bickering is acceptable.

Back on topic:

Lad's face cut up down the road from Pearse House:
    https://news.google.com/topics/CAAqIQgKIhtDQkFTRGdvSUwyMHZNRE55ZERrU0FtVnVLQUFQAQ?hl=en-IE&gl=IE&ceid=IE%3Aen

Also heard on the grapevine some absolute gob****e from down the road was nicked with 8 boxes of green, so expect major raids cos this bloke ain't keeping his mouth shut.

Lads shut the **** up and take it to social media, or wherever else this little bitchy bickering is acceptable.

Back on topic:

Lad's face cut up down the road from Pearse House:
    https://news.google.com/topics/CAAqIQgKIhtDQkFTRGdvSUwyMHZNRE55ZERrU0FtVnVLQUFQAQ?hl=en-IE&gl=IE&ceid=IE%3Aen

Also heard on the grapevine some absolute gob****e from down the road was nicked with 8 boxes of green, so expect major raids cos this bloke ain't keeping his mouth shut.

When did this all happen

I don't know that man either but I won't engage in slandering someone for nothing either side. I live in the inner city so what I see happening to the hutches is what they have been doing to the N.I.C for years.
    The N.I.C was a no go area for many years prior to the Kinahan/Hutch feud, they were dabbling in tablets & heroin on the streets of Dublin & that with impunity & you could see needles lying everywhere, this is a well known fact & should not be brushed aside but should be included as we need to hear both sides of the story but what you see here is that certain posters like G.G keeps on slandering an Irish man’s name that has zero convictions & is residing legally in the emirates not like Taghi who came in on a false passport, still they try to compare him with the likes of Taghi, I know the guy personally & he’s nothing but a good soul, who is perhaps having bad luck with his fathers’s surname but apart from that, D is nothing but gold.

When did this all happen

Believe the bloke got pulled over on Friday morning with it in a motor. No inside info on the slashing but doesn't seem to be related.

EDIT: Nah was wrong, was last Sunday morning

The N.I.C was a no go area for many years prior to the Kinahan/Hutch feud, they were dabbling in tablets & heroin on the streets of Dublin & that with impunity & you could see needles lying everywhere, this is a well known fact & should not be brushed aside but should be included as we need to hear both sides of the story but what you see here is that certain posters like G.G keeps on slandering an Irish man’s name that has zero convictions & is residing legally in the emirates not like Taghi who came in on a false passport, still they try to compare him with the likes of Taghi, I know the guy personally & he’s nothing but a good soul, who is perhaps having bad luck with his fathers’s surname but apart from that, D is nothing but gold.

Ah you're losing me when you start mentioning Taghi. I'm a Sunday world reader with some local knowledge ridouan and the rest of them boys are fantasy stuff to me

• Advertisement

Ah you're losing me when you start mentioning Taghi. I'm a Sunday world reader with some local knowledge ridouan and the rest of them boys are fantasy stuff to me
    If you are a SW reader you should know about him as Tallant has written extensively about Taghi in recent months. What is fantasy for you?

Advertisement