Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

The N.I.C was a no go area for many years prior to the Kinahan/Hutch feud, they were dabbling in tablets & heroin on the streets of Dublin & that with impunity & you could see needles lying everywhere, this is a well known fact & should not be brushed aside but should be included as we need to hear both sides of the story but what you see here is that certain posters like G.G keeps on slandering an Irish man’s name that has zero convictions & is residing legally in the emirates not like Taghi who came in on a false passport, still they try to compare him with the likes of Taghi, I know the guy personally & he’s nothing but a good soul, who is perhaps having bad luck with his fathers’s surname but apart from that, D is nothing but gold.

This has to be a pisstake.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

theballz wrote: »
    This has to be a pisstake.

Me & D go many years back, not only can I vouch for him but I also can state truthfully that D has never involved himself in anything criminal, not in my time & not today, he basically is a businessman that has his eyes on the prize & judging his advise he gives to many boxers it seems he is a real boxing adviser that knows how things work in the sport, I know he is also a southpaw, somebody that mainly thinks with his right side of the brain, which makes him stand out in the crowd & in the world of boxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

trixiebust wrote: »

His cousins the Mulveys got 32 years for a lot less, and with 2 out on bail in bombers case, this is smelling like a cover up, and if he does not get a SCPO on the top, well you can bet Cancer is sweet in the sandpit as it is clear to see his real job in the mob.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/serious-crime-prevention-orders

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Arbuckle

Me & D go many years back, not only can I vouch for him but I also can state truthfully that D has never involved himself in anything criminal, not in my time & not today, he basically is a businessman that has his eyes on the prize & judging his advise he gives to many boxers it seems he is a real boxing adviser that knows how things work in the sport, I know he is also a southpaw, somebody that mainly thinks with his right side of the brain, which makes him stand out in the crowd & in the world of boxing.

Are you short medication.

Now I know you’re definitely taking the piss.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Arbuckle

Now I know you’re definitely taking the piss.

Dangerous that poster is I'm off.

Is Daniel still on good terms with the George fella?

Surely a friend of Cancers would already know the answer to this?

Arbuckle wrote: »
    Dangerous that poster is I'm off.

I speak facts & as u said yourself, you only read the Sundayworld, which you claim is all fantasy..your words, not mine..

Surely a friend of Cancers would already know the answer to this?
    He is NOT on good terms with Mr the penguin. I know but I just wanted to test the waters & see do you all on here know....

He is NOT on good terms with Mr the penguin. I know but I just wanted to test the waters & see do you all on here know....

Enlighten us, who is he on good terms with, who is either not locked up, on the run, or dead. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

How brown is your nose? What a load of Sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Norrie7

1968 wrote: »
    Reading up on Cork. Thought this paragraph in a 2012 article was interesting. It suggests that there is less of a heroin scene in the city because gangs made a decision in the late 70s and 80s not to sell gear?

The Cork drugs lords’ number one product has always been cannabis. Going back to the 1970s and 1980s, when heroin became the scourge of Dublin, the Cork gangs decided they didn’t want the drug on their patch because it caused untold misery and that was bad for their cannabis business.

Today, heroin addicts in Cork have their own supply network. Garda sources indicate that users go to Dublin or Waterford and sell heroin to their friends, thus paying for their habits, which can cost up to €200 a day.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-20207634.html

Is this widely known/accepted?

If there's some truth in that, have things changed in the last 10 years? Article from last year.

"Two men have been charged in connection with the biggest ever heroin seizure in Cork where gardaí recovered three kilos of the drug with an estimated street value of €425,000. Anthony Cuthbert, 57, and Derek Keenan, 42, appeared before a special sitting of Cork District Court today following the drug seizure in Knocknaheeny in the city on Thursday night."

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2020/0711/1152723-court-cork/

I believe there's only been six gangland/organised crime-related murders in Cork from 1995 until today. That seems very low for the island's third-biggest city? And of those six, one or possibly two were suspected dealers killed by the Real IRA.

Sherrif St and parallel Mayor Street alone has had six gangland-related murders. Same with some small geographical areas in North and West Dublin. Clondalkin, Blanch, Darndale & Finglas come to mind.

I'm assuming rival gangs just get on better in Cork with each other and don't let feuds develop? And the drugs scene is generally smaller so less likely to fall out? But you obviously can have vicious feuds in small cities e.g. Limerick (20 deaths in eight years, 2002-10).

Cork is weird in the way that anyone and everyone can sell and nothing is said done between dealers, the only feuds in cork are traveler related when recently a shot was fired at guards while raiding a house. There is a big drug market in cork but there’s so much small time dealers everywhere

Back to reality, what are the options for the 2 on bail in bombers case, run off to Dubai, try to make a late deal, or get whacked before they set foot in the UK.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just to be clear

If anyone has an issue with another user or post report it and mods will look

Attempting to identify any anonymous Boards user is an automatic and permanent site ban

Any questions PM me - do not reply to this warning in-thread

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

More posts deleted

Any more bickering and posting privileges will be removed

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

stingrayed wrote: »
    Back to reality, what are the options for the 2 on bail in bombers case, run off to Dubai, try to make a late deal, or get whacked before they set foot in the UK.

Joke what's happening there out on bail grassing on everyone in Spain and Dublin bombers doing a deal trying to get a 20 year sentence and get out on 10 on license when he should be getting life look at mulvey he got 30 or over cancer must of introduced bomber to his handlers

Joke what's happening there out on bail grassing on everyone in Spain and Dublin bombers doing a deal trying to get a 20 year sentence and get out on 10 on license when he should be getting life look at mulvey he got 30 or over cancer must of introduced bomber to his handlers

Cancer had another big winner lastnight with that mtk boxer unifying the division, potentially big cash cow

Cancer had another big winner lastnight with that mtk boxer unifying the division, potentially big cash cow

Need Elliot Ness to come after cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Don't forget the heredia lawsuit still to come if cancer don't show up or him and mtk lose the case all his and mtks assets in America can be seized including all his payments for his advisor roles to boxers then the yanks can open a Rico case and the Arabs would hand him to the yanks no problem

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/sex-demanded-for-drugs-as-over-100-crack-houses-identified-in-tallaght-area-40457719.html
    whos the biggest in tallaght say there's plenty of money being made there and its a place not talked about much on the thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Infairness lads if youv nothing useful to say why even bother I mean absolute spoofers I'd say a good 90% of this last thread absolute nonsense.Youv gob****es thatve no idea pretending there in the know spewing absolute nonsense when they've never even scored a nifty not a mind involved.Go see a therapist boys 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

Infairness lads if youv nothing useful to say why even bother

Well, Quite...

No she made it all up shes a nutter it's all over the papers. Should be disgusted with herself what she put that brave garda true she was trying to sell her love letters to Graham Dwyer online no wonder cancers making a laugh of her in dubai to macker and and all the goons

Well at least she did not have to sell Gareth Hutch’s Love letters as Dan took the whole bunch for a hell of a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Well if your gonna post stuff about a fella on the internet atleast wanna make sure it's true not some made up belief in your head.Honestly not trying to argue or step on mods toes apologies I just see a lot of stuff on this that's not true I mean even go back 8 bs for 50000/60000������Farmers barely pay that not a mind in dublin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/sex-demanded-for-drugs-as-over-100-crack-houses-identified-in-tallaght-area-40457719.html
    whos the biggest in tallaght say there's plenty of money being made there and its a place not talked about much on the thread
    Some money maker there for someone
    100 crack houses in 1 area
    PR?
    His area

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Mulvey shipped 100m got 32 yrs.Bomber shipped 45m 14-16 yrs perhaps. release on license 7-8.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Mulvey shipped 100m got 32 yrs.Bomber shipped 45m 14-16 yrs perhaps. release on license 7-8.

Bombers starting point is 20 year so be doin 10 at very minimum and Mulvey will do 16 year and rest on licence, he didn’t get a rec he got a straight sentence, Mulvey also ran a trial and Bomber didn’t

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I read on sw site about cocky warren and the conditions he will be umder for life when released,restrictions on everything,money ,fones,job
    Be same i guess for bomber et el

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I read on sw site about cocky warren and the conditions he will be umder for life when released,restrictions on everything,money ,fones,job

If he gets released at the half way point of his sentence he will be on licence for the second half. The below are the standard licence conditions that everybody must meet. failure to meet them means return to prison. there can be additional licence conditions depending on the offender
    (a) be of good behaviour and not behave in a way which undermines the purpose of the
    licence period;
    (b) not commit any offence;
    (c) keep in touch with the supervising officer in accordance with instructions given by
    the supervising officer;
    (d) receive visits from the supervising officer in accordance with instructions given by
    the supervising officer;
    (e) reside permanently at an address approved by the supervising officer and obtain the
    prior permission of the supervising officer for any stay of one or more nights at a
    different address;
    (f) not undertake work, or a particular type of work, unless it is approved by the
    supervising officer and notify the supervising officer in advance of any proposal to
    undertake work or a particular type of work;
    (g) not travel outside the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
    except with the prior permission of y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Haladmirer wrote: »
    These guy's have their money made, nothing to stop their families spending to maintain their lifestyle.

Advertisement