Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

And so it begins ...

https://twitter.com/soapykrauter/status/1397305245559099394

Probably because he surrendered with his hands in the air and wasn't wielding a fcuking knive manically Karen Sophie

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    And so it begins ...

https://twitter.com/soapykrauter/status/1397305245559099394

Probably because he surrendered with his hands in the air and wasn't wielding a fcuking knive manically Karen Sophie
    Didn't take long.
    I expect a lot more of this bs on twitter soon.
    .... Cos he's white, init!

Notdeco wrote: »
    Didn't take long.
    I expect a lot more of this bs on twitter soon.
    .... Cos he's white, init!

Luckily she only has 229 Followers

With the constant Twitter algorithm changes she'd have reached more people if she'd screamed it out her window

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

Mawfukkas with guts like that are definitely ON the cheeseburgers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Have to love when the non regulars of this thread start flooding it with garbage on the night of a shooting.

Please stick to observing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

theballz wrote: »
    Have to love when the non regulars of this thread start flooding it with garbage on the night of a shooting.

Have to love the ridiculousness of having a sense of elitism of a boards thread, especially a gangland shooting one. "Yer not a good ole boy like me and the rest of the regular lads who post in here, sling yer hook newbie".

Its Boards, a public chat forum, people can freely engage on any open thread they like ffs, the whole concept of the site is based on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

Noseygit wrote: »
    He will be going to Dundrum

I welcome him with open arms🀗

And I dare say - like most infatuated with Dublin gang news - that some of the "regulars" of the thread are hard men fantasists

Tonight was a major story, hence the "non regulars" here

For others, this kind of thing is their daily gossip every day

And that's a bit sad tbh

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Or maybe I'll reply to a post that I know enough to post about.

I don't know half of what some of the regulars here know. I'll read and observe when I don't know because I'm naturally not going to wade in on anything I know nothing about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

OK mod, sozz.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Anyone see RTE pimetime tonight?

Some good footage of Fat Freddie, Lee Canavan and the others in the lead up to and after Dotty Douglas' shooting.

Fat Freddie standing on Meath St right under a cctv camera tearing apart a sim card from a burner while the shooting is happening the dirty c***

A total bunch of rats the lot of them.

Have to love the ridiculousness of having a sense of elitism of a boards thread, especially a gangland shooting one. "Yer not a good ole boy like me and the rest of the regular lads who post in here, sling yer hook newbie".

Its Boards, a public chat forum, people can freely engage on any open thread they like ffs, the whole concept of the site is based on that.

Regular wafflers like himself he talking about ha

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

In fairness you should have asked

(a)where are yous coming from lads or even
    (B) have yous been anywhere else,

before you told them it was Regulars Only tonight in The Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bla.bla.b

One can also observe a lot of regular garbage

Some1 complain about regulars on boards.ie prob doesnt belong in a gangland yoke.. some more elitism for yas ha

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Eyes1 wrote: »

I thought that was very good. Old fashioned time consuming meticulous police work.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Some good footage of Fat Freddie, Lee Canavan and the others in the lead up to and after Dotty Douglas' shooting.

Fat Freddie standing on Meath St right under a cctv camera tearing apart a sim card from a burner while the shooting is happening the dirty c***

Just watched it on the RTE player. Very good piece. 1500 hours of CC tv watched frame by frame. The Gardai threw a lot of resources at it.
    Four cars was too many. The failed burnout in Sandymount? Going for a meal after it? FF tearing up sim cards on Meath St in full view?
    And all based on an incorrect rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Polar101

Overheal wrote: »
    A fully-automatic weapon, or a semi-automatic weapon - no just "automatic" thanks Irish Times.

On Dublin Live they said they found a machine gun in the house. Hopefully no-one believes what they read on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

If the guy in a fit of extreme, most likely drug induced paranoia believed that the cops delivering the GIM were his enemies dressed as cops who intended to kill him, the hutches can take the blame.
    The garda press conference made no mention of the delivery of a GIM, it said that they were responding to reports of gunshots.
    This case has a lot of similarities to Bottler Devoy’s downfall.
    Rule No.1, don’t get high on your own supply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

spurious wrote: »
    I thought that was very good. Old fashioned time consuming meticulous police work.
    Just watched it on the RTE player. Very good piece. 1500 hours of CC tv watched frame by frame. The Gardai threw a lot of resources at it.
    Four cars was too many. The failed burnout in Sandymount? Going for a meal after it? FF tearing up sim cards on Meath St in full view?
    And all based on an incorrect rumour.

Outstanding police work.

I'd say Canavan was the trigger man although it appeared the cops knew that they couldn't prove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Was very good tbf.

Didn’t realise they were scoping your man out all day, Thompson really is dirt.

It’s terrible what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

You're not exactly full of info yourself. You tend to ask a lot of questions and speculate a lot yourself.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Was very good tbf.

Didn’t realise they were scoping your man out all day, Thompson really is dirt.

It’s terrible what happened

Given that he was deliberately under the camera on Meath Street, why did he go to the trouble of ripping apart the phone while on camera? It always seems to be the little things that trip you up

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Any more backseat modding out of you and it won't be the 'non regulars' who will be asked not to post here

• Registered Users Posts: 18,478 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Have you not seen the state of this thread recently? Calling it garbage would be kind, new content could only be an improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

And leave the serious stuff to you yeah!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Actually in the last 12 or so month we are at levels of gun crime not seen since the early 90's. Heroin addiction among teenagers and young adults is nearly non existent. Car thefts aren't a fraction of the rates they were in the 70's to 90''s. Dissident republicans are a spent force. Bank robberies, cash in transit robberies, tiger kidnaps, all either no longer exist or exist at a much smaller level to even a decade ago.

But don't let hyperbole get in the way of all that.

That’s the truth and any young junkie in Dublin now seem to be from down the country

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Has anyone considered your man last night maybe knew the game was up and figured it was a good way to get himself chucked in Dundrum for a while? Free drugs and safer than any prison.

Of course he could have just flipped out, but you don't usually last over 20 years in the game, when all the lads you started with are long dead, without being some way cute.

The scenes of coming out in the nip just seemed a bit funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Is Jay O Connor and Mikey due to be released hence the supposed GIM?

Advertisement