Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭McCrack

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Cocaine use is way up compared to 70s-90s and crack cocaine has become something of a problem, though it shouldn't be overstated and is nowhere near as bad as experienced in some US cities in the crack epidemic of the late 80s. But you're basically correct.

What next? Somebody will be murdered, and then where are we? Drive by shootings in the night, it'll be like Boys n the Hood. And then they'll have hoes selling their wares in the middle of the street and the pimps will be using crack cocaine to keep the whores under control

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

McCrack wrote: »
    What next? Somebody will be murdered, and then where are we? Drive by shootings in the night, it'll be like Boys n the Hood. And then they'll have hoes selling their wares in the middle of the street and the pimps will be using crack cocaine to keep the whores under control

Merchants quay is like the wire. With the weather turning for the better now, I try get out for a decent cycle 3-4 times a week, my route goes along merchants quay and it’s been getting worse and worse over time.

People are openly smoking crack and shooting up in broad daylight. Dealers hanging around selling stuff (may aswell be cans of coke.)

It’s definitely getting worse in Dublin 100%.

From a day to day perspective with middle class users of coke and/or weed for example - that has equally grown due to the mechanisms available for buying these days e.g. Instagram, telegram, Snapchat etc.

Nicola tallants podcast on Oliver bond is very good and well worth a listen if you haven’t already done so

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

theballz wrote: »
    Merchants quay is like the wire.

Hamsterdam.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Hoboo wrote: »
    To keep with the new theme of the thread, discussing absolute bollox, anyone having anything nice for their tea?
    Tea! How posh is that? Down the country it's supper.
    Breakfast, dinner and supper plain and simple. None of your Lunch or tea. As for brunch, don't get me started!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,577 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Tea! How posh is that? Down the country it's supper.
    Breakfast, dinner and supper plain and simple. None of your Lunch or tea. As for brunch, don't get me started!:rolleyes:

Brunch is just elevenses for ****

You have your supper after your tea if you happen to be a fat hungry bollix

Gangland has gone ta fuck it seems. No manners or respect for tradition at all. Young people today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

Must be getting their weapons in bargain town.

Looks like a stabler is sellotaped to one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,577 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

They don't have weapons included in their advertising jingle. So I assume they don't have them. Furniture prices that can't be beat. Great value carpets and Chesterfield suites. Unless they have diversified maybe due to covid?

Here, have a listen

• Advertisement

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The gimp
    No one will be convicted either it seems
    Any evidence up in smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

They don't have weapons included in their advertising jingle. So I assume they don't have them. Furniture prices that can't be beat. Great value carpets and Chesterfield suites. Unless they have diversified maybe due to covid?

Here, have a listen

I don't know maybe if you go in they're gonna make you an offer you cannot refuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lurking420

The house CAB seized from LB for sale in Crumlin.

How many silver glitter walls does one gaff need

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

It's like a travelers gaff with all the glitter and silver. That much money and they lived in a tacky gaff like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Telly wrote: »
    It's like a travelers gaff with all the glitter and silver. That much money and they lived in a tacky gaff like that!

Money can’t buy class

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

God help anyone that buy's it with Sadie and Jaw's living a couple of doors away a hot reception no doubt.
    As for the house,the only difference between them and travelers is one has no wheel's on their house.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Not the first time picture's of gun's in this state have been published,one of these day's it will take the head of shooter.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

All that money and the house has a BER rating of D2.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Stooped wrote: »
    All that money and the house has a BER rating of D2.

Worse again, D12 !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Haladmirer wrote: »
    The gimp
    No one will be convicted either it seems
    Any evidence up in smoke

Is your name still in the OP?

God help anyone that buy's it with Sadie and Jaw's living a couple of doors away a hot reception no doubt.
    As for the house,the only difference between them and travelers is one has no wheel's on their house.

this exactly, whoever buys that will be getting a rude welcome - prob why its priced so cheap

EDIT: That and the fact them sh*te glitter walls are absolutely rotten

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

Money can’t buy class

It's like the set of Love Hate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

A well known criminal from a notorious family done it according to a lot of whispers I heard. Someone here was adamant I was wrong about this, I know for fact it was the person I’m saying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

jackrussel wrote: »
    Is your name still in the OP?

Well spotted :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

A well known criminal from a notorious family done it according to a lot of whispers I heard. Someone here was adamant I was wrong about this, I know for fact it was the person I’m saying

LD? like the thing ya curl with

Yeah, obviously we cannot name, but the "funny eyed" younger brother. I heard same. Very cruel what happened as its not as if they deserved it.

Yeah, obviously we cannot name, but the "funny eyed" younger brother. I heard same. Very cruel what happened as its not as if they deserved it.

Sick and nasty folk out there! For such a little fimble country, we breed a lot of parasites. Let's hope the next generation cops on.

ElZee wrote: »
    LD? like the thing ya curl with

Yes you’re correct. The poster above is also spot on. Very evil set of brother, bar one who’s the ‘normal’ one. The sister is even on the spectrum we’re talking about. I almost forget to mention the JD is due for release too, he’ll spend a bit of time in Shelton Abbey first I believe. Whilst we’re on this family, the oldest brother is probably the most evil man I’ve ever came across. He’s a stone cold psycho, I’ve heard some really harrowing stuff that he’s responsible for.

• Advertisement

Sick and nasty folk out there! For such a little fimble country, we breed a lot of parasites. Let's hope the next generation cops on.

That observation is spot on, but this family are different in a spine spine chilling way, all bar one of them. Notorious doesn’t even do a good job in collectively describing them. The oldest is a person you wouldn’t want to owe money for anything to.

Advertisement