Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

BaySide wrote: »
    It’s been mentioned here and quite a bit online, the funeral was this morning I believe and he didn’t show up but Ross and Patrick hutch etc did
    It's been mentioned umpteen times here!

Thanks, I missed the other mentions completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

ya sure it wasnt a pakistani postman?
    In the court case that followed it was stated that the ships used to bunker in Ceuta a Spainish enclave in morocco on their way back from libya . There was a full chapter on it in the book smack.Red or gold seal paki was only siht compared to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

In the court case that followed it was stated that the ships used to bunker in Ceuta a Spainish enclave in morocco on their way back from libya . There was a full chapter on it in the book smack.Red or gold seal paki was only siht compared to this.

You may brush up on the aul pop culture gilesey, or it'll be snip snip

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

I recall before Ireland went weed there was a period between regular soap bar and weed where really bad imitation “pollen “ was all you could get

never understood how sellers would tell you they got pollen as if it was somehow better stuff.

Pollen is actually the ****tiest of it, its from the female plant, more pollen equals less bud, so if someone tells you they got pollen they got crap

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

Diesel. The clue was in the name :pac:

Thats my point. And people smoked it.

I never took to the hash myself, well not the **** that was going around in the early 90's anyway. Always preferred weed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

How about you do both, grow, spin, hash and sell the spun weed. piece of piss. And you think all the hash came from afghanistan haha they took pride in theirs, the morrocans won't smoke the ****e stuff but happy to sell it...

The hash I have seen lately is a lot more greener so I'm assuming a lot of people are doing just that.

never understood how sellers would tell you they got pollen as if it was somehow better stuff.

Pollen is actually the ****tiest of it, its from the female plant, more pollen equals less bud, so if someone tells you they got pollen they got crap

You mean the male plant but your wrong there... pollen is basically hash made using the best bit of the female plant sieved kief

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Boards.ie =

Gardeners weekly..

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

sucioguapo wrote: »
    You mean the male plant but your wrong there... pollen is basically hash made using the best bit of the female plant sieved kief

Yep typically 1st sieve, the rest is put into slate bars then soap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Boards.ie =

Gardeners weekly..

I was thinking I was on the wrong thread.

On a side note: shots fired at someone/house earlier in Upper Ballyfermot. I can’t divulge the name yet because I’m not 100% sure if it’s the correct name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Wonder now with restrictions easing will Dublin soon return to its normal 10-20 gangland murders a year?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Thesiger wrote: »
    Wonder now with restrictions easing will Dublin soon return to its normal 10-20 gangland murders a year?

I’d say no due to the amount of loons out the country, dead or locked up but as in most drug related feuds a vacuum is created that will no doubt bring some drama.

With a bit of luck haha

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Padraig O'Reilly Photographer
    @padraig_reilly
    A large amount of #Garda have just finished a search of a property on Belcamp Lane,Coolock,Dublin.Armed detectives back up by dozens of Garda from the public order unit entered the property before 5pm..More to follow..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

ElZee wrote: »
    Ok thanks for that.

Any sign CL these days? Still working out of Finglas or has he made up with the darndale lads?

he is still in finglas.

never understood how he could be used as muscle, he's a little whippet. apparently he's not only handy with a weapon though, but he can have a knock tbf. little dirt

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Eyes1 wrote: »
    I’d say no due to the amount of loons out the country, dead or locked up but as in most drug related feuds a vacuum is created that will no doubt bring some drama.

With a bit of luck haha

Problem seems to be the young lads coming through to fill the void can’t shoot straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Saw the pics of the Hutch funeral and rags always say-Kinahan top target etc.

do you all think that there are still the murder cels on alert/planning to hit any of the Hutches?

just find it hard to believe with all the trials/incarcerations.

and if so who would be the in country headmaster?

not that any of them are reading this forum but how dense would you have to be to put in murder work for the K's, just seems so obvious that anyone who did put in work is ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Anyone heard the The Monks sister died last week ? If it's true I'm surprised it's not been mentioned here, surely it might increase the chance of him paying a quick visit. On a side issue, his house in Clontarf is looking unloved and unkept.

Where is the house? His nephew(rip) took me to it around 2000 but I can't remember where it is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Noseygit wrote: »
    Where is the house? His nephew(rip) took me to it around 2000 but I can't remember where it is

Username checks out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Anyone any idea who heads what’s left of Rattigan’s operation? Anthony Cannon was the main man until he was sent on his way but there was never any indication as to who replaced him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Moochbg78

Anyone know whats going on in clongriffin garda jeeps everywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Inspector gadget999

Moochbg78 wrote: »
    Anyone know whats going on in clongriffin garda jeeps everywhere

There was a standoff with some nutcase for hours today he barricaded himself in his apartment went on to the balcony and threatened to shoot Gardai the eru was called to the standoff lasted 3 or 4 hours I don't know how It ended and I am surprised rte news didn't report on it and I am surprised there isn't any video footage going around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

There was a standoff with some nutcase for hours today he barricaded himself in his apartment went on to the balcony and threatened to shoot Gardai the eru was called to the standoff lasted 3 or 4 hours I don't know how It ended and I am surprised rte news didn't report on it and I am surprised there isn't any video footage going around

Low profile mental breakdown, nobody hurt. Not news worthy I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Inspector gadget999

Hoboo wrote: »
    Low profile mental breakdown, nobody hurt. Not news worthy I'd imagine.

The standoff only ended an hour ago plain clothes detectives and the eru had the whole apartment block surrounded since 8 o clock yesterday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SchizoSound

Thanks to d'internet and Frenchy Cannoli in particular ze quality of ze rezin homegrowers are making these days surpasses anything commercially available in the past 20 years. Would rather a gram of full melt bubble hash than a kilo of soapbar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Thats not what pollen is.hash pollen isnt like flower pollen
    Hash pollen is white christals that is on buds all shaken off,collected and compressed solid
    That fake pollen that was here was not pollen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Anyone any idea who heads what’s left of Rattigan’s operation? Anthony Cannon was the main man until he was sent on his way but there was never any indication as to who replaced him.
    His cousin aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

BoojumBum wrote: »
    No better time for hash than the present, Cremaroc, Anonymuz Farms, Biscotti Boys SSH all flooded round Europe at the min

Ya know images contain EXIF data that can even have the GPS of pic taken embedded, has got a lot of people locked up.

That pic was taken by a Huawei Y6 on the 2019:08:02 15:25:45 for instance

https://www.pic2map.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Thesiger wrote: »
    Problem seems to be the young lads coming through to fill the void can’t shoot straight.

I thought that gang would be getting on now if any are still alive. I wouldn't be calling them young lads.
    Were they not big in the 60s in New York sure Crazy Joe is dead 50 years next April.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

There’s a few in Basin St Flats that would be associated with him and his cousin Aaron. There’s one or two little groups in Drimnagh also but not much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Housefree wrote: »
    Ya know images contain EXIF data that can even have the GPS of pic taken embedded, has got a lot of people locked up.

That pic was taken by a Huawei Y6 on the 2019:08:02 15:25:45 for instance

https://www.pic2map.com/

Usually on kilos and guns haha not 10g of hash

Advertisement