Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

theballz wrote: »

BIG has been quiet the last few months, few mentioned he was in Spain at one point? I saw him a few weeks ago in a garage in Crumlin - is he still knocking about coolock or what’s the craic?

You're in the right place at the right time anyway, ya seen GW in Dunboyne a few weeks ago too.
    Was JG in a Jag at the time by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Taghi’s trial is about to collapse as the star witness got cold feet
    Witness said his family are not getting the protection they were promised and their live's are in danger,his lawyer said it's up to the prosecutor to come to the table and sort it before his client will continue.All is not lost yet unless the prosecutor has been got at.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

Witness said his family are not getting the protection they were promised and their live's are in danger,his lawyer said it's up to the prosecutor to come to the table and sort it before his client will continue.All is not lost yet unless the prosecutor has been got at.

It doesn’t matter as the prosecutors have his statements.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,167 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

For the two idiots who think they are being clever by repeatedly re-registering when banned, it takes me 10-20s to ban you. It takes you a minimum of about a minute to set one up (although we have had some more experienced re-reg tools who spend their evenings working out how to go faster, none have actually succeeded without the might of the North Korean internet custodians helping them (not entirely confident of my facts with that last bit)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,167 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

LMHC wrote: »
    I'm recent but I'm not a tool
    What about all us longer term tools?

Just like to say the list of posters who thanked the pair of you says it all...

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

Beasty wrote: »
    Just like to say the list of posters who thanked the pair of you says it all...

:pac:

She's liking every bleeding post I make ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

What about all us longer term tools?

Lifetime warranty on good old tools. :D

Please note the account referring to Twitter was one of the two idiots.

They just want to wind you guys up

Posts deleted

Beasty wrote: »
    Please note the account referring to Twitter was one of the two idiots.

They just want to wind you guys up

Posts deleted

I. Don't envy your job beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 19,580 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

stingrayed wrote: »
    Lifetime warranty on good old tools. :D

I remember when this thread was all fields

• Advertisement

Aye, the thread got a fee wackos recently. But back on topic, I guess Big and other senior figures around laying low and figuring out who is doing all the squealing, lots of big finds past few months. In my opinion, it wouldn't surprise me if another top dog is attempting to gain or regain control of patches. Could be totally wrong.

Laying low for more reasons than one, the wig and big are scared to death they will go down with DK for the Ryan stuff.

I. Don't envy your job beasty

Only 14 so far today

Some of the "smarter" trolls would set up 10 times that number in a day

(I say "smarter", but "dumber" is equally appropriate)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Laying low for more reasons than one, the wig and big are scared to death they will go down with DK for the Ryan stuff.

You wouldn’t mind elaborating on this would you mate?

rather leave that to the guards when the time comes, all I can say is 2 women involved in different places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

You're in the right place at the right time anyway, ya seen GW in Dunboyne a few weeks ago too.
    Was JG in a Jag at the time by any chance?

I’ve not seen you post in this thread. Very easy to comment on other people’s posts whilst you contribute nothing yourself

Gluck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

theballz wrote: »
    I’ve not seen you post in this thread. Very easy to comment on other people’s posts whilst you contribute nothing yourself

Gluck

so what if he hardly posts, you dont get to decide if he can or cannot comment.
    Its a discussion board, if he wants to read and not post that is the posters choice.

rather leave that to the guards when the time comes, all I can say is 2 women involved in different places.

We’re not playing a crossword with cryptic clues mate. I think you’re info could be wrong, I wasn’t going to criticise you or anything. I’d have told you in a PM. If you’re here on this forum share what you have, like a lot of us do. Have a good one mate

Also: don’t believe everything you read. I’d trust a lot of the people on here for info, they’re reliable and don’t talk pony. Most of those rag top Journos are responsible for a lot of feud related stuff. I know for a fact that Paul Williams rang a man who’s now in prison and told him that it wasn’t ***** that killed his brother it was ******. The Templemore Mafia know this too. I won’t even get started on their involvement in a lot of societies issues in these so called deprived areas.

Absolute nonsense. She's pushing the storyline that was in media DK CR had Ryan done. Have no idea why she's linking gw to it he was on the other side of the world with Leonie having IVF for that whole year.

Absolute nonsense. She's pushing the storyline that was in media DK CR had Ryan done. Have no idea why she's linking gw to it he was on the other side of the world with Leonie having IVF for that whole year.

The one that got slashed outside the Mather then blasted while eating the roll? I was just about to say that G wasn’t even in the country when either murder occurred I believe. Cheers for explaining what he was getting at mate

The one that got slashed outside the Mather then blasted while eating the roll? I was just about to say that G wasn’t even in the country when either murder occurred I believe. Cheers for explaining what he was getting at mate

One that got slashed at rotunda hospital when his partner Kelly was in for a scan then shot in finglas morrow and bernser are in jail for that now. That was Vinny.

Then Alan got done a year before , done by noethsiders nothing to do with southsiders either job. The man who done Alan tells half of wheat field he done him. Its not a secret.

• Advertisement

Nobody said they pulled the trigger, but orders are orders, does not matter if you where on the moon, one woman in Ireland moans to another in Dubai, and bang bang bang.

Nobody said they pulled the trigger, but orders are orders, does not matter if you where on the moon, one woman in Ireland moans to another in Dubai, and bang bang bang.

Ooh, yes u right, I read it before on the Whistleblower’s page that the Panda widow was blaming Vinny for the Micka murder... any truth or more porkies?

Listen I’m not going to get into it with you but you’ve got it wrong here. Leave it at that lad

rather leave that to the guards when the time comes, in other words, you dont have a clue what youre talking about

Stop making up stories to be relevant. Seriously its dangerous what youre doing. That man your linking to a murder is still mourning his wife and raising his children. Whatever your vendetta and agenda is your poison and everyone here can see through you. You're pumping out stories that were printed.

I thought he was slashed outside the Mather. Ahh yeah I know that about those two. Alan was stalked like prey before he got whacked, and he got it bad. Same with the fat fella.

Fat fella was hit with a shotgun in the face at point blank. Left like a melted welly I'd imagine.

Ooh, yes u right, I read it before on the Whistleblower’s page that the Panda widow was blaming Vinny for the Micka murder... any truth or more porkies?

2 pages ago you said you knew what was going on in circles in Dublin. Now your talking about a 50 odd your old on a twitter page being fed stories by his son to stir the pot. And that's your sources?

2 pages ago you said you knew what was going on in circles in Dublin. Now your talking about a 50 odd your old on a twitter page being fed stories by his son to stir the pot. And that's your sources?

Well, I just tell the source what it was telling before he got suspended on Twitter, that’s all, it was just a small reminder.

Fat fella was hit with a shotgun in the face at point blank. Left like a melted welly I'd imagine.

There was a photo of it and what you said doesn’t do it justice. ****ing muzzled.

• Advertisement

Well, I just tell the source what it was telling before he got suspended on Twitter, that’s all, it was just a small reminder.

If you feel like you’re about to become me,myself and Irene tonight go into Twitter will you? Stop acting the bolox here. This place has been going for too long. Just calm down and don’t be posting from multiple accounts because you’re spotted a mile away. Be good or I’m gonna send a screen shot of this to your fella. Wait you’d enjoy the spanking————-

Advertisement