Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

There was a photo of it and what you said doesn’t do it justice. ****ing muzzled.

The fat OC. I never seen the PIC haha I'll have a lil look online. He was the man who set Alan up then stood watching as him and nealis were on the ground after been dropped hahah slaayyyveeen

Well, I just tell the source what it was telling before he got suspended on Twitter, that’s all, it was just a small reminder.

That story was printed in red top media same as all the other bollox that johnsmith posted. Shame he didn't go when the chance was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

If you feel like you’re about to become me,myself and Irene tonight go into Twitter will you? Stop acting the bolox here. This place has been going for too long. Just calm down and don’t be posting from multiple accounts because you’re spotted a mile away. Be good or I’m gonna send a screen shot of this to your fella. Wait you’d enjoy the spanking————-

You are wrong, also you sent me a DM last night, guess what, I don’t reply on any of your DM’s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

LMHC wrote: »
    The fat OC. I never seen the PIC haha I'll have a lil look online. He was the man who set Alan up then stood watching as him and nealis were on the ground after been dropped hahah slaayyyveeen

He was one snakey snakey bastard. Someone has to still have that photo. Not a bit of loyalty with them sorts, turn on you in a ****ing second

You are wrong, also you sent me a DM last night, guess what, I don’t reply on any of your DM’s.

Right, I’m wrong I’m sorry. Now play nice.

• Advertisement

He was one snakey snakey bastard. Someone has to still have that photo. Not a bit of loyalty with them sorts, turn on you in a ****ing second

The moment ryaner was dropped I was told there was a que led by Derek Nolan and Alan ivory up to speak to the Duffys to clear their names. Alan done this, Nathan done that, Alan made me do this, me ma is me da colly. Dirty rats the lot of them.

That story was printed in red top media same as all the other bollox that johnsmith posted. Shame he didn't go when the chance was there.

Then you tell me now, who gave him D’s passport copies & that of jr plus the UAE residence cards, please tell me we’re those red tops as well ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Pastalover

Can we all agree to block the two main troll accounts and then they’ll get bored and stop posting.

It’s getting unbearable reading all the tripe.

The moment ryaner was dropped I was told there was a que led by Derek Nolan and Alan ivory up to speak to the Duffys to clear their names. Alan done this, Nathan done that, Alan made me do this, me ma is me da colly. Dirty rats the lot of them.

Tramps the lot of them. Not one of them man enough to stand up for what they believe in, it’s not the Irish Movement it’s under the guise of that they just want money. Tramps

Right, I’m wrong I’m sorry. Now play nice.

I was taught by D not to make friends on Twitter or any other social media, he gave me sound advise af but I think I need a slap or two before I learn the hard way :(

• Advertisement

I was taught by D not to make friends on Twitter or any other social media, he gave me sound advise af but I think I need a slap or two before I learn the hard way :(

You don't know that man just stop.

Pastalover wrote: »
    Can we all agree to block the two main troll accounts and then they’ll get bored and stop posting.

It’s getting unbearable reading all the tripe.

Who's the trolls?

You don't know that man just stop.

Well, he sent me long E-mails, tell me, why would he do that if he did not care about me??

Well, he sends me long E-mails, tell me, why would he do that if he did not care about me??

Your now getting blocked your putting me head away.

Anyone in the guards monitor certain E-mails can confirm it, I’ve no reason to lie, he indeed gave me sound advise. He returned my E-mail, obviously not from his own ones but a fictitious one. Did I answered accordingly pal?

stingrayed wrote: »
    Laying low for more reasons than one, the wig and big are scared to death they will go down with DK for the Ryan stuff.

Surprised to seev thus tick wasnt one of the troll tools band

Who's the trolls?

I don’t think I can say their names. I think most people could agree on the two though.

One is obsessed with posting links about DK.
    The other is a cop who tells other people’s business.

sucioguapo wrote: »

You can put him in ignore yourself. I’ve just done it.

You can put him in ignore yourself. I’ve just done it.

Who are ye

I don’t think I can say their names. I think most people could agree on the two though.

Sorry thought u were the troll stalker. My bad.

• Advertisement

Ah have them. Both are blocked on me page now. The stories getting pulled out of the sky here are unreal. None of us are bleeding gangsters but if you read this thread at times its like an encro chat between el Rico and raffaele ffs.

For anyone who doesn’t know.

Go onto the full site version if using phone.
    Click on the users name.
    Select add to ignore list.
    Click yes.

The stories from that one are similar to JK Rowling , and she writes about trolls and flying golden snitches and broom sticks.

There's a writers choice in stigrayed future.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

For anyone who doesn’t know.

Go onto the full site version if using phone.
    Click on the users name.
    Select add to ignore list.
    Click yes.

Thank you.

So I wonder now, pasta says one is a cop?? Where do u get such confirmation so???

Who are ye

another new account haha

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    another new account haha

Don’t worry. I’m more a lurker. Changed my account the other day as I think I’d given away too much personal information on my old one.

I nearly choke on my strawberries yogurt, “gringo spider”

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

stingrayed wrote: »
    Laying low for more reasons than one, the wig and big are scared to death they will go down with DK for the Ryan stuff.

Not their first rodeos. We all know who involved, once dollars are rolling, wheel moves.

• Advertisement

Not their first rodeos. We all know who involved, once dollars are rolling, wheel moves.

You know nothing.

Advertisement