Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Horrible evil c*nt even as bogies go, JOC knows he could well have given up his life to put him away and all for less than 20 years.

JOC's new name and address will be on some file somewhere, and with the corruption in the gardai nothing would surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

stingrayed wrote: »
    Some will be scratching their dandruff after the 5 tons of devils dandruff seized today in belgium

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.crimesite.nl/belgische-douane-onderschept-5-ton-coke/

Who has control of the port ? Which gang

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

Yeah, after all is said and done there's nothing to show for it other than you are known as someone who's willing to commit the most serious of crimes for a few quid who got orders from a guy who's insulated himself from it all who doesnt care about you and would organise to murder you as well if he felt the need to. I know its fairly common the hitman in these cases either has drug problems, are is in debt to the pushers or both but the guys who have nothing to really gain or are just following orders I don't understand

Thats it, complex society here. Educational flaws, government wrong, parents etc., . Broader issues that are not going away anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Who has control of the port ? Which gang

That size haul I'd say it would be a few mobs together on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

The feelings these guys must get when they hear the sentence read out must be the expected i.e. depression, fear, hopelessness etc. But there must be an overwhelming sense of embarrassment they feel when getting sent away for life. To my knowledge this guy had no real personal beef with douglas and did it for money and was under orders. He's throwing his life away for like a few thousand euro and to keep someone else happy who doesnt care about him and probably wont look after his family now he's inside. They must feel like total mugs

Can only put it down to a few obvious things.

Having your name connected with the K's gives them a superiority complex.
    In debt and have to do as told.
    Skint or have a drug problem so do it for a few quid.

Either way they're very foolish and simple minded people. Imagine sitting in that hole of a prison knowing the man you done it for is a multi millionaire living in luxury in the sun without a hint of him being nicked and you locked up and your family outside struggling and probably ostracised by the locals because of what you done.

You'd be sick. Good enough for em. Enjoy the porridge lads :)

• Advertisement

Eyes1 wrote: »
    That size haul I'd say it would be a few mobs together on that one.

I think you missed my question ....yes it may be split upon arrival but who controls the port ? Surly there must be people working in the ports on the pay roll

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I think you missed my question ....yes it may be split upon arrival but who controls the port ? Surly there must be people working in the ports on the pay roll

Wasn’t there a massive series of raids in Antwerp over a month ago, maybe 2 months, with a lot of people arrested. Port officials, customs, cops, elected officials.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

jackrussel wrote: »
    Wasn’t there a massive series of raids in Antwerp over a month ago, maybe 2 months, with a lot of people arrested. Port officials, customs, cops, elected officials.

Yes early March, all linked to SKY ecc, Hamburg was done month before too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Yes early March, all linked to SKY ecc, Hamburg was done month before too.

something similar 18 months ago in Algeciras port in Cadiz in spain. There was a tv documentary about it that showed the actual raid but i can't remember who presented it. Has there ever been something similar in Dublin port? there have to be dock workers involved in assisting the smugglers.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2019/12/14/king-of-algeciras-port-brought-down-in-huge-win-for-spains-drug-war-after-cops-seize-half-a-tonne-of-cocaine-and-e700000-cash-hidden-inside-a-pool-table/

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Topdolla

something similar 18 months ago in Algeciras port in Cadiz in spain. There was a tv documentary about it that showed the actual raid but i can't remember who presented it. Has there ever been something similar in Dublin port? there have to be dock workers involved in assisting the smugglers.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2019/12/14/king-of-algeciras-port-brought-down-in-huge-win-for-spains-drug-war-after-cops-seize-half-a-tonne-of-cocaine-and-e700000-cash-hidden-inside-a-pool-table/

Stacey Dooley was it?

• Advertisement

Over 20 tonnes of hashish seized in Canary Islands.
    Irish guards tipped them off. Thats a lot of dope.

It's weird seeing it packed that way,normally it comes packed differently.
    A big hit espically since there has being very little hash too be had in Dublin for quite a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Topdolla wrote: »
    Stacey Dooley was it?

thats who it was. An interesting documentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Over 20 tonnes of hashish seized in Canary Islands.
    Irish guards tipped them off. Thats a lot of dope.

RTE are valuing the haul at €250m.
    20 tonnes is 20,000 kg or 705,479 ounces.
    Thats €354 per ounce.
    Must be good stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

It's weird seeing it packed that way,normally it comes packed differently.
    A big hit espically since there has being very little hash too be had in Dublin for quite a while now

Been going on for a few years now, one of DK,s scousers was busted for it, but released strangely, and was busted again in Portugal a few months ago, and released again, join the dots.

The picture in the RTE story is charcoal not the 20 ton hash that was seized.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/former-boxer-lee-eedle-arrested-10585469

Lee eedle nicked for beak , while bovril jaws is in his sand pit.. same old cancer tactics , we will let the rest of yas work out the connection there

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

Been going on for a few years now, one of DK,s scousers was busted for it, but released strangely, and was busted again in Portugal a few months ago, and released again, join the dots.

The picture in the RTE story is charcoal not the 20 ton hash that was seized.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/former-boxer-lee-eedle-arrested-10585469

this is how it was packaged...

been loads of busts lately for hash round the canary islands

https://youtu.be/YCGnCSUjjeA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

That’s a major haul but in the grand scheme of things it’s but a drop in the ocean. In March and April of this year there were 2 major cocaine seizures amounting to a good few tons if I’m remembering correctly, it didn’t have any impact on the crack or Ricky trade. That really puts things into perspective when you stop and thinks about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

That’s a major haul but in the grand scheme of things it’s but a drop in the ocean. In March and April of this year there were 2 major cocaine seizures amounting to a good few tons if I’m remembering correctly, it didn’t have any impact on the crack or Ricky trade. That really puts things into perspective when you stop and thinks about it.

Hash hasn’t been readily available in Dublin for years. You’d wonder how much of it was on its way to our shores

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    Hash hasn’t been readily available in Dublin for years. You’d wonder how much of it was on its way to our shores

I’d hazard a guess at not much, I’d say that was detained for main land Europe. In saying that I’ve noticed a lot more people are smoking the hash agains as opposed to weed.

I’d hazard a guess at not much, I’d say that was detained for main land Europe. In saying that I’ve noticed a lot more people are smoking the hash agains as opposed to weed.

You would be correct most of it would be going to France.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Garda helicopter and armed Gardai around Laytown, Co Meath, something going on ?

Was he not nicked for charcoal last time? What happened there?

Here's a tip for you mate, if he says 'beak', he's talking out of his ****ing arse. You're better off googling, because that's all they're doing and putting some spin and lingo they learned on here a few days ago around it.

Beak and garys in scouseland then to the desert with cancer , the rats can scurry bt in the end they end up were they belong.. all going threw france these days tho why do ye think they set up mtk marseille

Well this takes the biscuit, if you was an honest man, why does everyone have to say you have nothing to do with the company.

https://mtkglobal.com/mtk-global/mtk-global-ceo-sandra-vaughan-clarifies-comments-regarding-daniel-kinahan/

Well this takes the biscuit, if you was an honest man, why does everyone have to say you have nothing to do with the company.

https://mtkglobal.com/mtk-global/mtk-global-ceo-sandra-vaughan-clarifies-comments-regarding-daniel-kinahan/

Great point mate as always , do ye have any info on who killed mel cox or any links ye could send in , not great woth google i must say but i know u are

I’ve no dog in this fight as I always say but I’d imagine it’s because of the amount of press coverage that links him to his former company and the amount of unsubstantiated claims made by posters on the internet who don’t know what’s really going on but are going on the press coverage. That’s my take anyways

What I don’t get about this countries justice system is: the two little animals that killed that young girl get full protection from the law despite being found guilty, with their identities fully protected also. Now if we look on the other side of the coin at Freddie’s young fella that stabbed that fella; his name wasn’t printed by the media. They did do everything else but name him. What’s the difference here? Then we have the fella in Dubai, he’s never even been convicted of a crime but half the users here and a high percentage of our population think he’s the devil incarnate. Now don’t get this twisted and say I support this and I support that, my thoughts will be kept private on this. I’m bringing it up as a kind of critical analysis.

Nibs05 wrote: »
    Garda helicopter and armed Gardai around Laytown, Co Meath, something going on ?

Don’t know if it’s cos of this but I did see another post saying there’d be more guards patrolling the area and that there’d be armed guards today because of this, don’t know tho if there was helicopter might be some bigger than a few young lads scrapping ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Don’t know if it’s cos of this but I did see another post saying there’d be more guards patrolling the area and that there’d be armed guards today because of this, don’t know tho if there was helicopter might be some bigger than a few young lads scrapping ha

It was later I seen a post by the local newspaper that a number of high profile raids took place across the area, I hope the lad is ok.

Advertisement