Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Don’t know if it’s cos of this but I did see another post saying there’d be more guards patrolling the area and that there’d be armed guards today because of this, don’t know tho if there was helicopter might be some bigger than a few young lads scrapping ha

Murders last week in Bettystown as well, travellers out with weapons in the middle of the street

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Topdolla

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Topdolla wrote: »

That is a civil suit not criminal charges

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Another nail in the coffin.
    God Bless The United State's Of America,

That is a civil suit not criminal charges

I understand that but if the case is proven and even not looks like the gate has opened in the USA for criminal proceedings against him over there.

• Advertisement

I understand that but if the case is proven and even not looks like the gate has opened in the USA for criminal proceedings against him over there.

I don't see how. The standard of proof for a civil case is much lower than the standard for a criminal case. Besides this won't result in any evidence being presented in court. It will either be judgement in default or dk will give them money to go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Another nail in the coffin.
    God Bless The United State's Of America,

Probably a hefty fine and on you go.

At this stage after all that's happened, I've no faith he'll ever be imprisoned for his alleged crimes.

I don't see how. The standard of proof for a civil case is much lower than the standard for a criminal case. Besides this won't result in any evidence being presented in court. It will either be judgement in default or dk will give them money to go away.

Probably but let's wait and see what happens
    I suppose he is pretty much untouchable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Probably but let's wait and see what happens
    I suppose he is pretty much untouchable...

Whether people like it or not, DK is very clever in covering his tracks and not getting his hands dirty. Nobody will bring criminal charges to him unless they know for certain he’ll get sentenced. Imagine the press coverage if he was found not guilty, they’d be a laughing stock. This case you’ve highlighted is civil, I guarantee it won’t make it to the latter stages, a settlement will be reached.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Whether people like it or not, DK is very clever in covering his tracks and not getting his hands dirty. Nobody will bring criminal charges to him unless they know for certain he’ll get sentenced. Imagine the press coverage if he was found not guilty, they’d be a laughing stock. This case you’ve highlighted is civil, I guarantee it won’t make it to the latter stages, a settlement will be reached.

Doesn't Dubai protect guys like him and his father? They give sanctuary to intl criminals so long as they do the right things with some of their ill-gotten gains in Dubai.

That Indian gangster (Dawood?) who bombed a bunch of places in India, killing hundreds either live there freely for many years, or still might. Both Kinahans seem to live there openly without problems

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

You will be correct he will pay his way out of stage 1, but the yanks will then have more weight for criminal proceedings, and let us not forget, fake bake Sandra has opened herself up to purjury in the UK making a witness statement DK has nothing to do with MTK, so the ball of wool is unravelling bit by bit, on another note who got busted in Drogheda with a load of weed.

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/two-men-arrested-after-gardai-seize-225000-of-cannabis-in-drogheda-40507069.html

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

stingrayed wrote: »
    You will be correct he will pay his way out of stage 1, but the yanks will then have more weight for criminal proceedings, and let us not forget, fake bake Sandra has opened herself up to purjury in the UK making a witness statement DK has nothing to do with MTK, so the ball of wool is unravelling bit by bit, on another note who got busted in Drogheda with a load of weed.

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/two-men-arrested-after-gardai-seize-225000-of-cannabis-in-drogheda-40507069.html

Looks like a home grow operation. There's plenty more like that around the country.

Must be some life when you look at it, locked in a compound cannot travel outside the country, always looking over your shoulder, is it really worth having the millions when you are scared of your own shadow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Must be some life when you look at it, locked in a compound cannot travel outside the country, always looking over your shoulder, is it really worth having the millions when you are scared of your own shadow.

He can travel alright, but limited destinations I'd imagine, he's been to Kazakhstan and presumably Bahrain and I think he came back to Ireland via Belfast for some weekend shindig at some stage, so he must have some sort of travel documents. But you're right, a sh1t lifestyle, can't head down to the pub with his mates, go to the restaurant, bring his missus and the kids to the beach, go for a walk or cycle, all the ordinary stuff that ordinary folk can do, knowing that wherever he is or wherever he goes there can be someone waiting to pop him. Same thing for his wife and family. He is welcome to his lifestyle as far as I'm concerned.

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    He can travel alright, but limited destinations I'd imagine, he's been to Kazakhstan and presumably Bahrain and I think he came back to Ireland via Belfast for some weekend shindig at some stage, so he must have some sort of travel documents. But you're right, a sh1t lifestyle, can't head down to the pub with his mates, go to the restaurant, bring his missus and the kids to the beach, go for a walk or cycle, all the ordinary stuff that ordinary folk can do, knowing that wherever he is or wherever he goes there can be someone waiting to pop him. Same thing for his wife and family. He is welcome to his lifestyle as far as I'm concerned.

Wonder how long the hoover nosed wife will stay with him for when the sun gets really hot out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Money isn't worth a fu*k to you when you have to live like that. People on the dole have more fun and more freedom.
    His criminality and its so called rewards have fuc*ed up his life... and I'd say he knows it, his Da knows it, his brother knows it.
    And I'd say GH knows it's ****ed up his life too, having to spend the rest of his days in exile or in prison.

Riches are not measured by the abundance of our possessions....they are measured by the fewness of our wants.

Money isn't worth a fu*k to you when you have to live like that. People on the dole have more fun and more freedom.
    His criminality and its so called rewards have fuc*ed up his life... and I'd say he knows it, his Da knows it, his brother knows it.
    And I'd say GH knows it's ****ed up his life too, having to spend the rest of his days in exile or in prison.

Riches are not measured by the abundance of our possessions....they are measured by the fewness of our wants.

Totally true and all the fools doing life, because of their greed or stupidness, was it really worth it, on both sides.

Totally true and all the fools doing life, because of their greed or stupidness, was it really worth it, on both sides.

imagine getting a life sentence for something that earned you 5 or 10 grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

Some of them didn't even get paid and doing serious whack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Bang on in every account.

The thing is with DK though is that his ego is so big he won’t see that lifestyle as an issue, from what we hear he believes he’s a legit businessman and being transported around with bodyguards only feeds into his self importance.

Personally, I agree, it’s not the life for me either but we are not sociopathic power hungry psychopaths like cancer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Henry..

Here you get out though

Elsewhere you dont

Henry.. wrote: »
    Here you get out though

Elsewhere you dont

only after the flower of your youth is well gone and you come out to a life on the dole or scratching around as a small timer. Ask John Gilliigan what life is life after release from a life sentence. And he had a few quid before he went inside. Now he is on his uppers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Henry..

only after the flower of your youth is well gone and you come out to a life on the dole or scratching around as a small timer. Ask John Gilliigan what life is life after release from a life sentence. And he had a few quid before he went inside. Now he is on his uppers.

I've personal experience of murder but I wouldn't be in favour of the life without parole stuff

Henry.. wrote: »
    I've personal experience of murder but I wouldn't be in favour of the life without parole stuff

I don't have an issue with it. I definitely think the current time served for life sentences is far too low. it should be 30 years minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

Meath thing related to finding that Lithuanian, I hear. Three years gone, two months here only, sad. Rumours are same gang involvement as tallaght folk. Funny eyed bro involved warrants looking into also. Shameful stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

Speedline wrote: »
    Some of them didn't even get paid and doing serious whack.

They made their choice, it was a terrible choice. Must live with that now. Stupid people, sad people, poor family on both sides left to look at their aftermath.

They made their choice, it was a terrible choice. Must live with that now. Stupid people, sad people, poor family on both sides left to look at their aftermath.

Totally correct and the funniest part of this is Christy thinks that his so called passing the criminal organisation to DK will keep him in the clear, but he seems to forget it is a criminal organisation not joes bakery he is passing down, so he will always be a part of the criminal organisation as he still recieves money from the drugs and weapons and god knows what else.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭portlaoisepal

Most of these dont have a brain between them
    Rounds back to front in guns,hand gun to man with one eye to do job,put diesel instead of petrol in boat down in Cork
    Ffs thick stupid apes

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Most of these dont have a brain between them
    Rounds back to front in guns,hand gun to man with one eye to do job,put diesel instead of petrol in boat down in Cork
    Ffs thick stupid apes

Not to mention clowns like Glen Clarke killing 2 innocents or half the fools running their mouths in cars when on murder hits knowing damn well there is a good chance the cops have ye bugged.

Thick as pigs ****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭crooked cockney villain

I wonder do the lads in Dubai have free rein to get high on their own supply, given how much trouble regular folk have gotten into at the airport when as much as a speck of hash was found in their pocket.

Advertisement