Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

I wonder do the lads in Dubai have free rein to get high on their own supply, given how much trouble regular folk have gotten into at the airport when as much as a speck of hash was found in their pocket.

Doubt that they would probably fly to Thailand or other places to party, that would be a major fault getting caught there with drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

I wonder do the lads in Dubai have free rein to get high on their own supply, given how much trouble regular folk have gotten into at the airport when as much as a speck of hash was found in their pocket.

Although Abu Dhabi and Dubai are expat havens, its not likely the average yobs you get in marbella, its expensive, classy, strict, etc. Money will buy anything anywhere. Foreigner huts clubs n boozers there but all discreet, pricey and the law will turn a blind eye once you play by there rules. TBC I wouldn't be able to afford living in that dessert, the morning music on the hour would do my head in, including listening to white collar criminals and dodgy foreigners.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Genre..

Pointless really trying to interrupt the supply

Does it ever work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Most of these dont have a brain between them
    Rounds back to front in guns,hand gun to man with one eye to do job,put diesel instead of petrol in boat down in Cork
    Ffs thick stupid apes

The lads in cork 100% didn’t put diesel in a petrol engine. It may have been in the papers or mentioned in court but it didn’t happen. It was horrendous sea conditions that screwed up that operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭portlaoisepal

The lads in cork 100% didn’t put diesel in a petrol engine. It may have been in the papers or mentioned in court but it didn’t happen. It was horrendous sea conditions that screwed up that operation.

I cannot say anything with 100% certainty but only telling what someone who was on that boat told me

I cannot say anything with 100% certainty but only telling what someone who was on that boat told me

My source (JD) was there as well and says it was bollocks made up by the police. It wasn’t their first rodeo this trip and trips from Belgium/France to Kent was done many times before so they would have had a lot of experience with boats.

My source (JD) was there as well and says it was bollocks made up by the police. It wasn’t their first rodeo this trip and trips from Belgium/France to Kent was done many times before so they would have had a lot of experience with boats.

What else would he say!
    Inflatable had diesel in tank
    Anyway fcuk em

Timmyr wrote: »
    really? Who?

Far to many to mention over 400 arrests at the moment and ongoing in many EU places and in OZ, strangely enough not a word about Ireland as usual.

type Operation ironside in google

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

You guys both knew a different guy on the boat? Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

stingrayed wrote: »
    Far to many to mention over 400 arrests at the moment and ongoing in many EU places and in OZ, strangely enough not a word about Ireland as usual.

It’s nothing to do with Ireland. It’s Germany etc

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

People who have been driving for decades have put diesel into a petrol car and vice versa. Experience doesn't make you immune from stupid mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

You could start with hakan's main men, his cousin Erkan Dougan et al

What else would he say!
    Inflatable had diesel in tank
    Anyway fcuk em

If that’s the case the boat did very well to make it to a meet point tens of miles out to sea and practically within touching distance of land before the engine realised it was running on the wrong fuel 😂 nothing to do with the boat being overloaded in rough sea conditions 🙃 stick to the hurling pal!!

You guys both knew a different guy on the boat? Haha

3 countries keeping it secret, so probably Ireland as they also have kept Encrochat under secrecy.

A-Global-Map-Dgpgnj-Sf-Q.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

3 countries keeping it secret, so probably Ireland as they also have kept Encrochat under secrecy.

Which spelling is the right one, that of you or that of Tallant, as she tweets “Anon” & you have “Anom” in ur pic....

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Genre.. wrote: »
    Pointless really trying to interrupt the supply

Does it ever work

It will always get through. Limiting supply keeps the price up and the availability down.

If you let the importers have free reign there would be serious consequences. If cocaine was say €10 a gram and had less mixing agents in it what would happen?
    Pandemonium I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Genre..

It will always get through. Limiting supply keeps the price up and the availability down.

If you let the importers have free reign there would be serious consequences. If cocaine was say €10 a gram and had less mixing agents in it what would happen?
    Pandemonium I'd say.

That was my understanding

If the drugs come through unrestricted, usage goes through the roof

Not quite sure about this drive against cannabis, it's pushing people in other directions

If that’s the case the boat did very well to make it to a meet point tens of miles out to sea and practically within touching distance of land before the engine realised it was running on the wrong fuel 😂 nothing to do with the boat being overloaded in rough sea conditions ðŸ™႒ stick to the hurling pal!!
    Long time since i held hurl
    could get one in the laoise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

I am aware of the operation, but there is only 1 of the Aussie cartel in Dubai that I know of, Mark Buddle, who are the other 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

Timmyr wrote: »
    I am aware of the operation, but there is only 1 of the Aussie cartel in Dubai that I know of, Mark Buddle, who are the other 3?

Hak's cousin, brother and Mohamad Bousaleh? the others all got ****ed few years back, Pandeli would go there and Greece?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

https://www.sundayworld.com/news/comment/ireland-out-in-cold-as-europe-celebrates-fbi-double-cross-on-organised-crime-networks-40514895.htm
    Even Tallant is now calling for answer's from the Jaffa in charge of our beautiful police force.It's as plain as day he has a hidden agenda,mostly likely protecting his mate's in mi5 and m16 sources. Where are the questions from government.The public must take a stand and start putting pressure on local T.D's for answer's.This problem will effect generation's to come .Our children's children, and so on.I'd say british secret service thought all their birthday's were coming together when he got the job.It's a bloody disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

https://www.sundayworld.com/news/comment/ireland-out-in-cold-as-europe-celebrates-fbi-double-cross-on-organised-crime-networks-40514895.htm
    Even Tallant is now calling for answer's from the Jaffa in charge of our beautiful police force.It's as plain as day he has a hidden agenda,mostly likely protecting his mate's in mi5 and m16 sources. Where are the questions from government.The public must take a stand and start putting pressure on local T.D's for answer's.This problem will effect generation's to come .Our children's children, and so on.I'd say british secret service thought all their birthday's were coming together when he got the job.It's a bloody disgrace.

Its strange alright. Any update on Christy Snr passport fraud case in Spain? As I understand it Dubai has introduced new rules that criminal that served time for serious crimes will not get their visa's renewed? Whats happening with him? It all a little suspicious and surprisingly hush hush. And all the victims families left without definitive action

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

Its strange alright. Any update on Christy Snr passport fraud case in Spain? As I understand it Dubai has introduced new rules that criminal that served time for serious crimes will not get their visa's renewed? Whats happening with him? It all a little suspicious and surprisingly hush hush. And all the victims families left without definitive action

Christy could be anywhere tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Speedline wrote: »
    Christy could be anywhere tbh.
    Funny I was just thinking that this morning.If he has any brains which he has him and jr are long gone with new identities.

Funny I was just thinking that this morning.If he has any brains which he has him and jr are long gone with new identities.

Macau would be my guess, plenty living out there and cash talks big.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Page not found - anyone with screenshot? Harris must have got it taken down

Jizique wrote: »
    Page not found - anyone with screenshot? Harris must have got it taken down

add an 'l' to the end of the link, he must of just highlighted it a character short

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

You couldnt make it up,the British spooks would give their right arm to get a friendly in the higher end of Irish intelligence for many reasons but for the Irish goverment to put this fella in the highest and most sensitive post in the state must have had them falling around laughing in Whitehall and Vauxhall Bridge.

Does anyone seriously think that when it comes down to using vital information from this country that this fellas alleigence is not going to be to the British intelligence to benefit from it, whom he worked for and whom he will go back to working for after this stint here.

Advertisement