Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

I cannot say anything with 100% certainty but only telling what someone who was on that boat told me

So 2 people in this thread knew someone on that boat. How big was this boat out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

theballz wrote: »
    So 2 people in this thread knew someone on that boat. How big was this boat out of interest?

1 man dinghy

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭portlaoisepal

Google
    Cocaine Rib had 'unusually big engins'
    says it all

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redbreast12

"ANOM: Inside the global phone app sting that took down criminal gangs around the world | World News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/video/anom-inside-the-global-phone-app-sting-that-took-down-criminal-gangs-around-the-world-12327980

They won't trust tech again, back to carrier pigeons.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

were-going-to-need-a-bigger-boot.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Are you suggesting someone’s bluffing? I just posted what JD told me. Other stuff Iv posted was about lads I served time with. No bluffing here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

Are you suggesting someone’s bluffing? I just posted what JD told me. Other stuff Iv posted was about lads I served time with. No bluffing here!

Maybe you and the other poster know each other and don't realise it!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭portlaoisepal

Not for a second am I suggesting that you are bluffing
    But you know,better than me,that men inside tend to lay the blame on someone else rather then admit their own stupidy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Interesting that the biker gangs head honcho in OZ and Germany and other countries, lifted and the same Kinahan linked biker gangs using Anom but nothing filtered out of Ireland, when it smells like rotten fish it surely is, maybe the Sundayworld journo is right to start asking the question, who is protecting the sandpit crew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Genre..

"ANOM: Inside the global phone app sting that took down criminal gangs around the world | World News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/video/anom-inside-the-global-phone-app-sting-that-took-down-criminal-gangs-around-the-world-12327980

They won't trust tech again, back to carrier pigeons.

They can't operate now without tech

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

stingrayed wrote: »
    Interesting that the biker gangs head honcho in OZ and Germany and other countries, lifted and the same Kinahan linked biker gangs using Anom but nothing filtered out of Ireland, when it smells like rotten fish it surely is, maybe the Sundayworld journo is right to start asking the question, who is protecting the sandpit crew.

Ah but the guards are telling the press that they're playing the long game, much more competent and organised than all those other police forces, our lads. :D

Bambi wrote: »
    Ah but the guards are telling the press that they're playing the long game, much more competent and organised than all those other police forces, our lads. :D

How long is a piece of string. :D maybe they are hoping for someone to hang

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

they had 3 rib's,2 tenders and 1 7meter which was carrying product.I would say a combination of inexperience in rough sea's and over weight brought about their downfall.The old saying,pay peanuts etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Bambi wrote: »

I think the Gardai have done a very good job in investigating and prosecuting the "Ireland based" personnel of the cartel in question. I read there are over 65 now behind bars.
    I doubt it very much if the CKs, DKs, GMs of this world would be using communication technology that could incriminate them. Too long around for that.
    There are safer ways to get info from a to b without using encrypted phones and emails.

I think the Gardai have done a very good job in investigating and prosecuting the "Ireland based" personnel of the cartel in question. I read there are over 65 now behind bars.
    I doubt it very much if the CKs, DKs, GMs of this world would be using communication technology that could incriminate them. Too long around for that.
    There are safer ways to get info from a to b without using encrypted phones and emails.

Was there not a Kinahan goon wholesaler in Encrochat phones arrested, and wanted for questioning in France, but no EU warrant issued strangely enough, maybe the Kinahans where the big mole in the Encro bust, and possibly why so well protected, most of the one,s busted had Encr phones.

Wonder if the Penguin will be on the move from his iceberg, and the suntan crew will now be investing in homing pigeons.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/no-doubt-that-irish-criminals-will-be-affected-by-an0m-global-sting-expert-40518692.html

With his connection with biker gangs his customer base might be depleated,one thing is for sure he has a packed bag and new id by his bed at the moment.
    as far as DK is concerened it makes sense now why certain people were brought over, they are the buffer between him and his business he talks to them and they use the phones cute boyo.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭crooked cockney villain

Why is the Penguin even still at it? At his age and all the coin he must have made.

Why is the Penguin even still at it? At his age and all the coin he must have made.

He is in far to deep and hard to say sorry biker friends I am closing shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

tipptom wrote: »
    You couldnt make it up,the British spooks would give their right arm to get a friendly in the higher end of Irish intelligence for many reasons but for the Irish goverment to put this fella in the highest and most sensitive post in the state must have had them falling around laughing in Whitehall and Vauxhall Bridge.

Does anyone seriously think that when it comes down to using vital information from this country that this fellas alleigence is not going to be to the British intelligence to benefit from it, whom he worked for and whom he will go back to working for after this stint here.

Two of Ireland's finest Intelligence Officers on the case. Lads, you don't have a clue. Two words: Graham Dwyer. Wait for that case to resolve in 2022. Mobile phone data retention on all cases is pending that result. Less of the ad hominem attacks and more on the grammar please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Is Ireland not one of the three countries who requested anonymity?

He has been described in the media as a greedy workaholic plus at that level you don't walk away from your suppliers mainly south American cartel's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tiktokboom

In the next few months they say, time will tell

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/irish-organised-crime-gangs-caught-in-international-messaging-sting-1139011.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Nicky McConnell being flown back into Dublin today charged with murder for Gareth Hutch

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Giller has been given a gim

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

probably the 25th hes gotten this year.

Noseygit wrote: »

Is his Kinahan passport out of date now he is no use to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Noseygit wrote: »

any idea who is upset with him now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Is Big back from Spain?

Advertisement