Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Is Big back from Spain?

yeah the tan on him unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

yeah the tan on him unreal

Bop will be unhappy then, taking the tan limelight.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Who controls the supply in Bray?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Nicky Mcconnell is away to court according to the photographer

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Its strange alright. Any update on Christy Snr passport fraud case in Spain? As I understand it Dubai has introduced new rules that criminal that served time for serious crimes will not get their visa's renewed? Whats happening with him? It all a little suspicious and surprisingly hush hush. And all the victims families left without definitive action

Despite us all quietly thinking there is some underhand goings on with regard to DK & Co being possibly protected by government agencies, how could they talk themselves out of this one if this ruling came into affect??

If this ruling did pass and they remained in the UAE, I think we all have the answer we need to what is really going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Who controls the supply in Bray?

Little bray would mainly be popeye and the meaneys. Big bray would be a few different lads doing their own bit, no main players afaik but KF along with a few other groups would be doing their thing in the oldcourt / ballywaltrim area

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Nicky McConnell being flown back into Dublin today charged with murder for Gareth Hutch

Good stuff.

Another low life off the streets for many years to come no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Noseygit wrote: »
    Nicky Mcconnell is away to court according to the photographer

He ends up with Ross Hutch’s lawyer. Morto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Good stuff.

Another low life off the streets for many years to come no doubt.

So he will not be getting the Giller tan for many a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Genre..

Somebody should pay for a few of those murders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭crooked cockney villain

He ends up with Ross Hutch’s lawyer. Morto.

Always think it's gas in this country how the same solicitors can work for the state and for the criminals depending on who hires them first (and usually paid by the state whichever it is). One barrister can be demanding, sometimes successfully, his clearly guilty client's charge be thrown out due to incorrect procedure followed on Garda warrants one week, a month later he's prosecuting somebody for the state and is fighting an application the defense is making on the exact same lines :pac:

It's not like Law and Order where they are on different sides of the fence and are sworn personal enemies, I'd say they all go for pints after a bitterly fought conviction/ acquittal.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pinkfloyd34

Always think it's gas in this country how the same solicitors can work for the state and for the criminals depending on who hires them first (and usually paid by the state whichever it is). One barrister can be demanding, sometimes successfully, his clearly guilty client's charge be thrown out due to incorrect procedure followed on Garda warrants one week, a month later he's prosecuting somebody for the state and is fighting an application the defense is making on the exact same lines :pac:

It's not like Law and Order where they are on different sides of the fence and are sworn personal enemies, I'd say they all go for pints after a bitterly fought conviction/ acquittal.

Definitely and the judges were solicitors too at one stage so they would be well in with the solicitors too especially in smaller towns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Definitely and the judges were solicitors too at one stage so they would be well in with the solicitors too especially in smaller towns

Snouts in the trough.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

they had 3 rib's,2 tenders and 1 7meter which was carrying product.I would say a combination of inexperience in rough sea's and over weight brought about their downfall.The old saying,pay peanuts etc etc.

I wouldn’t say these lads were monkeys to be fair. Some heavyweight London faces involved and it wasn’t their first rodeo. They’d be doing trips across the channel for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

Who is the bona fide number one in Ireland in terms of in country supply, disregarding the k's, most county supply etc, or is it divided up into areas not by boarders. Not in the know but avid follower of all gangland stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Pasor84 wrote: »
    Who is the bona fide number one in Ireland in terms of in country supply, disregarding the k's, most county supply etc, or is it divided up into areas not by boarders. Not in the know but avid follower of all gangland stuff.

The G family I’d say. They do their business, aren’t trigger happy and are easily the biggest suppliers of smack in Dublin at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Pasor84 wrote: »

Obviously not as this has been discussed on many occasions and papers have all but named them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Noseygit wrote: »
    Obviously not as this has been discussed on many occasions and papers have all but named them

???????

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

The G family I’d say. They do their business, aren’t trigger happy and are easily the biggest suppliers of smack in Dublin at least.

This for sure.

They keep a relatively low profile too, some others reckon Giller is up there too but I don't think so.

Usually, criminals with nicknames like BIG, Flashy (Ears,) Penguin get all the media attention due to their nicknames. They aren't the biggest fishes at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Outside of Dublin there are only a limited number of state solicitors all on contracts , all subject to review and scrutiny, one a county or so and probably unlikely to have a gangland case.
    State solicitors in Dublin are DPP appointed probably unlikely to swing from defense to state prosecution .

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

theballz wrote: »
    This for sure.

They keep a relatively low profile too, some others reckon Giller is up there too but I don't think so.

Usually, criminals with nicknames like BIG, Flashy (Ears,) Penguin get all the media attention due to their nicknames. They aren't the biggest fishes at all
    Any business legit or not that can take a 4m cash hit is massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

I assume the person laundering money in Australia and being sent to South America in the article on Giller is Fran Fennell?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gardai-warn-dublin-godfather-crime-24284061.amp

This for sure.

How do they keep a relatively low profile how many times now they been front page paper ? Your clueless saying penguin isn’t big and is only known for being big because of media, Kins, penguin bg prob 3 biggest in and out the country , and big and the d’s in Meath might be biggest traffickers on the north side but open to correction there

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

1 million percent and I genuinely don’t think anyone comes close to them in the size and scale of what they do across the country. Around a very long time and have built up a huge amount of distribution networks over the years with very little attention drawn to them.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    How do they keep a relatively low profile how many times now they been front page paper ? Your clueless saying penguin isn’t big and is only known for being big because of media, Kins, penguin bg prob 3 biggest in and out the country , and big and the d’s in Meath might be biggest traffickers on the north side but open to correction there

I never said he wasn't big. The question was who is the biggest and why the G's are relatively low profile - learn to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

MrMedium wrote: »
    I assume the person laundering money in Australia and being sent to South America in the article on Giller is Fran Fennell?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gardai-warn-dublin-godfather-crime-24284061.amp

Thats who I was thinking. Ticks all the boxes

I never said he wasn't big. The question was who is the biggest and why the G's are relatively low profile - learn to read.

But the penguin is a big fish, they’re not really low profile though are they when they’re being described in papers as an international drugs cartel and are getting assets taken off them from cab this years but yeah they are by far biggest in Ireland

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    But the penguin is a big fish, they’re not really low profile though are they when they’re being described in papers as an international drugs cartel and are getting assets taken off them from cab this years but yeah they are by far biggest in Ireland

No doubt he’s a big fish sure look how long he’s around. I guess my point was, the media tends to focus on the usual suspects - Penguin gets his fair share of write ups but the media prefers to write about young pieballs like ears for example, who in reality is just a small fish.

Ask a person who knows little or nothing about criminality/drug trafficking in Ireland (but loves red tops) who are the biggest players - I guarantee you penguin won’t be one of the first names mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

No doubt he’s a big fish sure look how long he’s around. I guess my point was, the media tends to focus on the usual suspects - Penguin gets his fair share of write ups but the media prefers to write about young pieballs like ears for example, who in reality is just a small fish.

Ask a person who knows little or nothing about criminality/drug trafficking in Ireland (but loves red tops) who are the biggest players - I guarantee you penguin won’t be one of the first names mentioned.

stories about a recluse who keeps his head down doing his business doest sell papers but stories about a young lad wearing guggi and designer gear who loves to hear about himself in the news sells loads... theres the major reason you dont see much about the likes of him in the red tops

Advertisement