Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

theballz wrote: »
    The Albanians are primarily behind the heroin trade in the UK, hands in many pockets. I know they are also heavily involved with sex trafficking and illegal immigration - they tend to be low key by nature

And cocaine, they mix it with some adrenaline producing ****e that gives similar symptoms to cocaine, but without the euphoria.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Genre..

And cocaine, they mix it with some adrenaline producing ****e that gives similar symptoms to cocaine, but without the euphoria.

Lol

What you're saying makes no sense

Genre.. wrote: »
    Lol

What you're saying makes no sense

It makes perfect sense, it could be wrong as I obviously don't live in the UK and heard this on a podcast from a former cocaine trafficker/user, but it clearly makes sense. Caffeine, for instance (not what they're reported to be using), produces adrenaline without a cocaine like euphoria. Thus if someone cut their cocaine with caffeine, the above sensible statement would also be true. See the difference?

I wouy have thought the big money would be in fentanyl by now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Coke is the money spinner. It’s popular amongst all classes of people

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    Coke is the money spinner. It’s popular amongst all classes of people

Ah yeh you're probably right

Pure coke is the enjoyment drug

Heroin and fentanyl ,methadone is for the addicts

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

What realistically are the chances of dk getting lifted. Imo the lad doesn't gaf about what's supposedly in the pipeline for him according to newspaper articles etc. I don't think the Garda have anything concrete on him or they would of acted, with bomber going away, Rico gone and many more upper level guys gone down surely ye would tighten things up after all that, I can only see a rat bringing him down or a bullet, don't think the guards have it in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Pasor84 wrote: »
    What realistically are the chances of dk getting lifted. Imo the lad doesn't gaf about what's supposedly in the pipeline for him according to newspaper articles etc. I don't think the Garda have anything concrete on him or they would of acted, with bomber going away, Rico gone and many more upper level guys gone down surely ye would tighten things up after all that, I can only see a rat bringing him down or a bullet, don't think the guards have it in them.

I'd be more confident in the DEA nabbing him than the Garda at this rate

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I got some in hospital before an arse exam , bliss .

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Pasor84 wrote: »
    What realistically are the chances of dk getting lifted.

I'd say if Paddy Power had a market on it it would look.like...

Will DK be convicted of a crime and serve time in Prison before 31 Dec 2023.

Yes : 3/1
    No : 2/7

Knowing Paddy's they'd probably run a special aswell....

DK and GH both to be incarcerated in Portlaoise at the same time before end 2023...

33/1 ( which is a bad price imo).

So I'd say it's highly unlikely anytime soon. No evidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 TedBundyyyyyy

MrMedium wrote: »
    I assume the person laundering money in Australia and being sent to South America in the article on Giller is Fran Fennell?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gardai-warn-dublin-godfather-crime-24284061.amp

I thought he’d done away with all his enemies, who do you reckon the GIM is about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

I thought he’d done away with all his enemies, who do you reckon the GIM is about?

Obviously not.

Mother, father & son all charged with drug dealing after a raid in Barry Close, Finglas

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/mother-father-and-son-charged-over-drug-dealing-following-finglas-raid-40530953.html

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Mother, father & son all charged with drug dealing after a raid in Barry Close, Finglas

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/mother-father-and-son-charged-over-drug-dealing-following-finglas-raid-40530953.html

Keep it in the family like

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

I know of a mother and son who's slinging weed out the hall door, to help pay for the daughters drug debts while she's locked up.

Plenty of families are in deep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I got some in hospital before an arse exam , bliss .

The Fentanyl or the exam?

Neil Fitz accused charged with murder and in the slammer.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0612/1227715-man-extradition-murder-charge/

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

stingrayed wrote: »
    Neil Fitz accused charged with murder and in the slammer.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0612/1227715-man-extradition-murder-charge/

Yeah I had posted about Dolan few weeks ago. He had it up on Instagram from jail in the uk he was been extradited back for murder charge. Hes from Athlone originally and just a wannabe gangster. What a clown

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

I'd imagine CW ,carberrys old business partner. He's from the donaghmede area.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 339 ✭✭guy2231

I notice this thread is always trending, boards users seem to have a strange obsession with gang life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

guy2231 wrote: »
    I notice this thread is always trending, boards users seem to have a strange obsession with gang life.

are you including yourself then ? since you felt compelled to post in his thread mentioning it :D

• Site Banned Posts: 339 ✭✭guy2231

are you including yourself then ? since you felt compelled to post in his thread mentioning it :D

Only posted in the thread because it's trending all the time just to say what I just said.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

Only posted in the thread because it's trending all the time just to say what I just said.

well thanks for that interesting and invaluable contribution

No worries it will be trending more soon now the weather gets better.

It's a weird, awful and fascinating thread. Maybe the reason it's always 'trending' is because there is constant activity from the gangs, the Gardai and the judiciary?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

Probably because of people just wandering in and posting stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Why would you think that? All you can do is mix a tiny bit with some gear and sell it a junkie and hope he doesn't die

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Seen an article on Mr Big. Is he as big as they say he is or just paoer talk. One knows what the papers can be like when hyping people up. Who is he, where did he grow up and become the person he is today. Surely hell just be another statistic once someone takes him out.

• Advertisement

Why would you think that? All you can do is mix a tiny bit with some gear and sell it a junkie and hope he doesn't die

Fentanyl, or it's analogues, take up a fraction of the space heroin does, meaning you can transport it significantly easier. Then mix it with 99% cut and you have 'China White'. All of a sudden moving a kilo is as easy as moving an eight. You can also control (somewhat) the strength of it without it being noticeable to the smack heads, you can have the strongest stuff in town to undercut everyone, or make it stretch. Nicky Barnes in harlem popularised this in the 70s. You can buy (or could 10 years ago) legally fentanyl analogues (butyrfentanyl) online, meaning that you wouldn't even risk doing a stretch if caught with it. Why this approach never caught on here, I can only assume is due to the extremely low intelligence level of the average smack dealer.

Advertisement