Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

The wigs bird is after passing be interesting to see if his good mates cancer or maker will come to pay there respects remember lads cancer dont give a **** about yous. Liam has no warrants and he's only across the water all you done for dots wig be bad disrespect if he didn't come back

Tough one that.The money is only smoke and mirrors to disguise the real problems underneath. Kids are only babies to lose their mammy.

Were they together or recently separated?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    How dare you discredit Lee’s upstanding character. Don’t you know that could cost you a pretty penny!!!

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4123369/kinahan-kingpin-liam-byrnes-son-undisclosed-sum-defamation-case/amp/

Suppose now they have the cash, daddy will send the scooters with firebombs.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

How dare you discredit Lee’s upstanding character. Don’t you know that could cost you a pretty penny!!!

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4123369/kinahan-kingpin-liam-byrnes-son-undisclosed-sum-defamation-case/amp/

Really don’t understand what the owner did wrong here? Simple mistake thinking they hadn’t paid and asked them on the way out. How on earth does double checking if someone has paid merit a 375 f***king grand payout!?

Fair enough if he kicked the **** out of him or was slating his dad or whatever but even then the amount is bonkers .. can someone enlighten me how that stood up in court?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Really don’t understand what the owner did wrong here? Simple mistake thinking they hadn’t paid and asked them on the way out. How on earth does double checking if someone has paid merit a 375 f***king grand payout!?

Fair enough if he kicked the **** out of him or was slating his dad or whatever but even then the amount is bonkers .. can someone enlighten me how that stood up in court?

A good brief who would get a good slice of the pie also

A good brief who would get a good slice of the pie also

375k just seems obscene. Surprised the restaurant didn’t go under having to pay that kind of money out. Crazy stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭john boye

Thought I was reading the Whistleblower for a second there.

It's absolutely shameless. We had the pro kinahan troll accounts a while ago and they were absolutely ridiculous but this is just as bad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

375k just seems obscene. Surprised the restaurant didn’t go under having to pay that kind of money out. Crazy stuff

They didn't get 375k, that's the figure they said they wanted.

They settled the case, but you can be sure the settlement was nowhere near 375k.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

It’s been mentioned before but our Emerald Isle has some of the strictest defamation laws in Europe, illustrated perfectly by this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Lfc1988 wrote:
    It’s been mentioned before but our Emerald Isle has some of the strictest defamation laws in Europe, illustrated perfectly by this case.

Our ethnic nomadic friends are experts at it.

Gang of the go into a shop. One of them blatantly puts item in a bag or down top switches to another and when tackled they have nothing on them.

Cue defamation claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Was told it was suicide, tragic no matter who she’s involved with. RIP.

And no doubt a certain set of Minty brothers will relish The opportunity to be lickarses....

Proper pair of w@nkers them two

• Advertisement

LB’s bank balance must take quite the hit with his son 5 star holidaying it every day of the year haha doesn’t look the cab seizures have done him too much damage if any. Would someone like him have enough money to last him forever?

Some life eh and so blatant about it. If I was the father I'd be saying come off the instagram ffs. Everyone seeing the wealth, the booze, the watches etc.

Nope. zero f*cks given. Laughing at the authorities.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Some life eh and so blatant about it. If I was the father I'd be saying come off the instagram ffs. Everyone seeing the wealth, the booze, the watches etc.

Yeah mate he doesn’t have a care in the world driving porches around (probably rented I know but still a couple of grand to fling one around for a weekend) and sitting at beach clubs with his mates and big big bar tabs, head to toe in designer gear. He does well I’ll give him that haha.

Have to wonder how much money his dads got access to cause junior must be running up a tabs worth tens of thousands a week at times.

Proper pair of w@nkers them two

Absolute tools the two of them never heard a single person who thought different.

tango one had a post up on his Instagram a couple years back of the poster for that film “cardboard gangsters” with andys head photo shopped onto it haha, fair play to bopster even he gives them grief

Always got the feeling LB and co have a strange admiration / envy of the Sines and their wealth which no doubt far surpasses LB’s and is at least somewhat tangible and cleaned with the mobile home parks

I always thought they would be LB's get out of jail card.

Multi multi millionaires, lots of businesses and cash, paid for a house in Raleigh Sq already and no doubt wary of what LB could cause them.

Remember Mulvey? Caught on tape saying 'These people will kill your family' He paid for SMcG's gaff on Kildare Rd.

But yea young Lee getting through some dough. I see chubby balls Biggie the 'Enforcer' LOLOL is back in town flying around on horses. Poor horse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

The final figure was undisclosed. €375,000 was how much Lee Byrne and the 4 others initially sought.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Id take them to cleaners too if i could if they hassled my kid like that
    Bet they would have been more sure before stopping some d4 accented kids same way
    Or at least they will be from now on anyway

Bet they would have been more sure before stopping some d4 accented kids same way

My money is on lordnose being brannigan before he got done with other lot

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Haladmirer wrote: »

I wouldn't, it's a mistake. I hate litigious twats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

I always thought they would be LB's get out of jail card.

Multi multi millionaires, lots of businesses and cash, paid for a house in Raleigh Sq already and no doubt wary of what LB could cause them.

Remember Mulvey? Caught on tape saying 'These people will kill your family' He paid for SMcG's gaff on Kildare Rd.

But yea young Lee getting through some dough. I see chubby balls Biggie the 'Enforcer' LOLOL is back in town flying around on horses. Poor horse

Has anybody thought for a moment that the biggie in all of this is traveller bentley blowjob man, cancer works for him, and not the other way round.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hazetheblaze

Any links to minty bros please haven't a notion who they are

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The koolkat

Has anybody thought for a moment that the biggie in all of this is traveller bentley blowjob man, cancer works for him, and not the other way round.

Who ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hazetheblaze

Who ?

Sines

Birneybau wrote: »
    I wouldn't, it's a mistake. I hate litigious twats.
    If the lads didnt have howya accents they wouldnt have been so quick to make that mistake
    Law rightly says you have to be sure before you make a move,and in case of paying a food bill its very easy to check beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭yaknowski

Andy is playing for/running McGregor's Black Forge F.C Over-35s. Someone told me the wig is too, but not sure about that.

yaknowski wrote: »
    Andy is playing for/running McGregor's Black Forge F.C Over-35s. Someone told me the wig is too, but not sure about that.

Glass of Proper 12 and a fat line of flake is the pre match ritual I heard lol

Glass of Proper 12 and a fat line of flake is the pre match ritual I heard lol
    The r@pe comes post match

• Advertisement

Haladmirer wrote: »
    The r@pe comes post match

Ha ha ha

Advertisement