Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

tobeme2020 wrote: »
    Seen an article on Mr Big. Is he as big as they say he is or just paoer talk. One knows what the papers can be like when hyping people up. Who is he, where did he grow up and become the person he is today. Surely hell just be another statistic once someone takes him out.

Hate to be that guy but read the thread mate, his full name, life story, family's life story even his address has been posted numerous times.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

In terms of Irish hitmen doing hits here and abroad throughout the years who has the biggest successful body count, from reading the book on the wilsons they have to be up there but would there have been a more successful hitman in the Crumlin drimnagh feud, that racked up a lot of hits aswel, not in the know just love the feedback from the posters who are

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lawlor, recently deceased, had a few under his belt for sure. Proper sociopath. Keogh from Cabra. Lucky Wilson allegedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Hate to be that guy but read the thread mate, his full name, life story, family's life story even his address has been posted numerous times.

Was just looking a brief of him as i don't have the time to read the thread. People like him always come to a. Bad ending either in a box or in jail for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Omackeral wrote: »
    Lawlor, recently deceased, had a few under his belt for sure. Proper sociopath. Keogh from Cabra. Lucky Wilson allegedly.

How many did Lawlor kill. Still plenty of rumors about who really killed him.

• Advertisement

Was just looking a brief of him as i don't have the time to read the thread. People like him always come to a. Bad ending either in a box or in jail for a long time.

So rather than bother your arse to use the provided search functionality, or google with site:boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=117410106, you want someone else to recap what's already been said? Get to ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

How many did Lawlor kill. Still plenty of rumors about who really killed him.

Had a hand in 3 or 4 that I know of anyway. Could be and probably is more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Just watching Narcos on Netflix. Got me wondering is there an actual main man in Ireland who basically runs d show. Like everything needs to be 'run' by him or the sheeeeet could very easily hit the fan!? I often heard of a couple of lads along the border who cannot ever be crossed,.or are them days gone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Just watching Narcos on Netflix. Got me wondering is there an actual main man in Ireland who basically runs d show. Like everything needs to be 'run' by him or the sheeeeet could very easily hit the fan!? I often heard of a couple of lads along the border who cannot ever be crossed,.or are them days gone...

Like most gangs take out the trigger or knife happy nutters, and the rear end falls out of the rest of them, most big players have never touched a gun personally.

Pasor84 wrote: »
    In terms of Irish hitmen doing hits here and abroad throughout the years who has the biggest successful body count, from reading the book on the wilsons they have to be up there but would there have been a more successful hitman in the Crumlin drimnagh feud, that racked up a lot of hits aswel, not in the know just love the feedback from the posters who are

Maybe paddy Doyle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Omackeral wrote: »

There’s one murder I never see Eric getting mentioned on, the Martin Kenny hit. Eric and Martin were doing good business together but the word is that Eric started resenting Martin. He knew Martin was staying in his girlfriend Sharon’s the night in question, he then burst in shouting “Gardai drug search.” Then popped him. That raised a few eyebrows. Even the Guineapig was weary of Eric and John Wilson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

stingrayed wrote: »

That road must be one of the busiest for drug trafficking in the country.

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2021/0613/1227837-men-released-drug-seizure/

Wonder if they were just in a house that was raided or what, but seems suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

Looks like they got out on station bail. File going to the DPP.

Mate you do know that a lot of what the newspapers report is absolute bolox, don’t you? Especially when it comes to crime. I always take what they say with biggest pinch of salt.

If the DEA or FBI were persuing DK on criminal charges you can be sure they wouldn’t have perused the civil case first. As far as I’m aware DK doesn’t have customers in America. His only business in the states was when he was head of MTK, but he’s now gone from there supposedly.

Speedline wrote: »
    Looks like they got out on station bail. File going to the DPP.

I interpreted that as two were released without charge, but the files had been sent regarding other(s). Being on bail surely can't be being 'released without charge'?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

I interpreted that as two were released without charge, but the files had been sent regarding other(s). Being on bail surely can't be being 'released without charge'?

People only get shanghai'd straight to court over serious offences.

You've 2 lads stopped in a van with a couple of shotty cartridges and drugs, which may have no dna or prints on them. It's up to the state to prove it belongs to one or both of them. I've seen lads get off in similar circumstances.

The DPP will decide whether it's worth the states while bringing it to court. Until then, they will be on station bail which usually doesn't require cash lodgement or surrender of passport etc.

Or maybe they are not on bail. Its a couple of decades since I was in trouble so my memory might be off.

Speedline wrote: »
    People only get shanghai'd straight to court over serious offences.

You've 2 lads stopped in a van with a couple of shotty cartridges and drugs, which may have no dna or prints on them. It's up to the state to prove it belongs to one or both of them. I've seen lads get off in similar circumstances.

The DPP will decide whether it's worth the states while bringing it to court. Until then, they will be on station bail which usually doesn't require cash lodgement or surrender of passport etc.

Or maybe they are not on bail. Its a couple of decades since I was in trouble so my memory might be off.

No I know that and you're obviously correct, and perhaps this is just an argument in semantics over the wording, but I would never describe someone that's waiting for the DPP to process their file as being 'released without charge'. I mean technically yes, but as a journo if that is the case then it was terrible wording, in my opinion at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

The lad that was caught has a brother in for manslaughter, a brother in for A bad tiger kidnapping down country and another brother for robberies who's a grass.he will more then likely be joining them not a bad lil lad either. Best of luck flicko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Mate you do know that a lot of what the newspapers report is absolute bolox, don’t you? Especially when it comes to crime. I always take what they say with biggest pinch of salt.

If the DEA or FBI were persuing DK on criminal charges you can be sure they wouldn’t have perused the civil case first. As far as I’m aware DK doesn’t have customers in America. His only business in the states was when he was head of MTK, but he’s now gone from there supposedly.

The civil case is nothing to do with the DEA or FBI

Actually they would welcome this civil case with open arms to see what happens, and let us not forget the Kinahans are banned in the USA, and in the USA if you use even 1 dollar in America or not for crime, you can be done for RICO, so it boils down to this, either DK invited the who,s who of drugs murder guns etc to his wedding to get tracked down on behalf of the DEA or he is the dumbest of the dumb, and his downfall will be forthcoming, they are going through a lot of phone stuff, and when they have enough to send him to supermax, offski he will go like El Chapo.

Actually they would welcome this civil case with open arms to see what happens, and let us not forget the Kinahans are banned in the USA, and in the USA if you use even 1 dollar in America or not for crime, you can be done for RICO, so it boils down to this, either DK invited the who,s who of drugs murder guns etc to his wedding to get tracked down on behalf of the DEA or he is the dumbest of the dumb, and his downfall will be forthcoming, they are going through a lot of phone stuff, and when they have enough to send him to supermax, offski he will go like El Chapo.

Banned from US well his socials must be photo shopped to death cause in the last 3 years has posts of him and his family I'm Newyork and philli

LMHC wrote: »
    Banned from US well his socials must be photo shopped to death cause in the last 3 years has posts of him and his family I'm Newyork and philli

Was just about to say this. You’re also off the mark if you think the Feds would want a civil court circus over trying to get a conviction. I don’t know how or where you obtain your info, but you’re off in this case.

This reply is for Stingrayed not LHMC

Was just about to say this. You’re also off the mark if you think the Feds would want a civil court circus over trying to get a conviction. I don’t know how or where you obtain your info, but you’re off in this case.

This reply is for Stingrayed not LHMC

We shall see then later, I do not mind being wrong, but somehow not this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Local rumour is it was 2 Edenmore lads stopped in the Van, one of them, PM, has been accused of being a rat before so it would be interesting to see if there's an increase in raids around the area like there was the last time he was caught with something. (and never charged). Could be BS but thats what was being said in Edenmore bookies today.

jay1988 wrote: »
    Local rumour is it was 2 Edenmore lads stopped in the Van, one of them, PM, has been accused of being a rat before so it would be interesting to see if there's an increase in raids around the area like there was the last time he was caught with something. (and never charged). Could be BS but thats what was being said in Edenmore bookies today.
    It was CB nicknamed flicko.

We shall see then later, I do not mind being wrong, but somehow not this time.

Your wrong. If as your in the loop as you say look at his social media post and picture from 20th August 2020 and then February 2020 has 3 posts and pictures . somehow your wrong if he was banned from USA he'd not be posting pictures FROM USA. But that doesn't suit your agenda.

LMHC wrote: »
    Your wrong. If as your in the loop as you say look at his social media post and picture from 20th August 2020 and then February 2020 has 3 posts and pictures . somehow your wrong if he was banned from USA he'd not be posting pictures FROM USA. But that doesn't suit your agenda.

Deary me, I could post my last holidays 4 years ago from Belfast and say I was there months ago, but go ahead post your mates social media page for info purely.

• Advertisement

Deary me, I could post my last holidays 4 years ago from Belfast and say I was there months ago, but go ahead post your mates social media page for info purely.

He's not my mate I don't know the man. Nor will I be posting his social media, surely you have it since your in the know "MTK Marseilles" and the "Algerian connection" "Jawbone" "Omar" the whole kit and kaboodle.

Advertisement