Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

LMHC wrote: »
    He's not my mate I don't know the man. Nor will I be posting his social media, surely you have it since your in the know "MTK Marseilles" and the "Algerian connection" "Jawbone" "Omar" the whole kit and kaboodle.

Anyone who even remotely argues against stingrayed's addled nonsense must be a paid DK stooge in his eyes. It's weird, we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

john boye wrote: »
    Anyone who even remotely argues against stingrayed's addled nonsense must be a paid DK stooge in his eyes. It's weird, we know.

It was a disliking, to a hatred, to an obsession now i get the vibe it is imploding on the poster itself. If DJK wants to pay me to defend him, he can indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Is GG perma banned or what’s the craic?

Good poster. Hope he comes back

theballz wrote: »
    Is GG perma banned or what’s the craic?

Good poster. Hope he comes back

Gangster gossip ur messing.

Rumblings going about The Canary may be in some trouble. Anyone from Ballyer here, shed any light?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Don't know when it was filmed but RTE show with Dermot Bannon tonight and he was wearing blue North face jacket with logo.

Then later a black North face jacket with logo covered.
    Maybe read this thread half way through making the program. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Phenom23

stingrayed wrote: »
    Actually they would welcome this civil case with open arms to see what happens, and let us not forget the Kinahans are banned in the USA, and in the USA if you use even 1 dollar in America or not for crime, you can be done for RICO, so it boils down to this, either DK invited the who,s who of drugs murder guns etc to his wedding to get tracked down on behalf of the DEA or he is the dumbest of the dumb, and his downfall will be forthcoming, they are going through a lot of phone stuff, and when they have enough to send him to supermax, offski he will go like El Chapo.

I've being following this thread for a few yrs never had much interest in registering and posting
    some of the stuff posted is so painful to read. I can't read it without replying any longer.

I'm back living here now,i lived in the states and was arrested charged and convicted by one of the federal agencies am more then familiar with how they target ops/people including extraditing people they have indicted back to the states from Europe/UK.

Everything you have stated about RICO is flat out incorrect.

If you think the Fed's have anything to do with that civil case you're wrong again. The Feds take the money after/during the criminal cases.

The only time the Feds like the FBI take civil cases is to prosecute the likes of a bank for say not preventing money laundering,the FBI/DEA
    are not in the business of taking civil cases against transnational cartels.

*Of course am a paid DK goon here to defend.
    *Apologies re the lesson how the Feds operate its driving me insane reading the rubbish on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Phenom23 wrote: »
    I've being following this thread for a few yrs never had much interest in registering and posting
    some of the stuff posted is so painful to read. I can't read it without replying any longer.

I'm back living here now,i lived in the states and was arrested charged and convicted by one of the federal agencies am more then familiar with how they target ops/people including extraditing people they have indicted back to the states from Europe/UK.

If you think the Fed's have anything to do with that civil case you're wrong again. The Feds take the money after/during the criminal cases.

The only time the Feds like the FBI take civil cases is to prosecute the likes of a bank for say not preventing money laundering,the FBI/DEA

*Apologies re the lesson how the Feds operate its driving me insane reading the rubbish on here.
    While they i agree with you on the fed's,you can bet your bottom dollar they are watching with interest. Out of interest why would somebody follow "rubbish" for years,must be an americian thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

https://www.thesun.ie/news/7136014/crime-boss-assassination-attempt-kinahan-cartel-arrested-police/
    I wonder will the Spanish make a mess of this like they did with anvil and release him on bail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

LMHC wrote: »
    Rumblings going about The Canary may be in some trouble. Anyone from Ballyer here, shed any light?

I heard the cat got him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Phenom23 wrote: »

You need to get arrested again and brush up on the law. :D

To violate RICO, a person must engage in a pattern of racketeering activity connected to an enterprise. The law defines 35 offenses as constituting racketeering, including gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, drug dealing, bribery. ... This might be a crime family, a street gang or a drug cartel.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You need to get arrested again and brush up on the law. :D

To violate RICO, a person must engage in a pattern of racketeering activity connected to an enterprise. The law defines 35 offenses as constituting racketeering, including gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, drug dealing, bribery. ... This might be a crime family, a street gang or a drug cartel.

That information but has nothing to do with the post you quoted. The civil case is nothing to do with the FBI or DEA. The guy bringing it is using the RICO act because it can be applied in civil cases.

That information but has nothing to do with the post you quoted. The civil case is nothing to do with the FBI or DEA. The guy bringing it is using the RICO act because it can be applied in civil cases.

And totally agree, civil is civil, but do you think for 1 minute the DEA and FBI are not watching it unfold, every conviction civil or not is a nail in the coffin, they are taking these cartels to bits, and hitting them hard in the pockets, no cash they are toast.

And totally agree, civil is civil, but do you think for 1 minute the DEA and FBI are not watching it unfold, every conviction civil or not is a nail in the coffin, they are taking these cartels to bits, and hitting them hard in the pockets, no cash they are toast.

From a legal perspective civil cases make no difference to the FBI or DEA. This is a minor argument over a boxer. Don't make it to be more than it is.

From a legal perspective civil cases make no difference to the FBI or DEA. This is a minor argument over a boxer. Don't make it to be more than it is.

If it was so minor, why did the USA lawyer have to go to extremes to serve a writ to DK, DK could have sent his lawyer to accept the writ, and if so minor why has DK simply not settled the case outside of court.

If it was so minor, why did the USA lawyer have to go to extremes to serve a writ to DK, DK could have sent his lawyer to accept the writ, and if so minor why has DK simply not settled the case outside of court.

Minor to DK. Why would DK settle if he didn't think he has to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

We shall see then later, I do not mind being wrong, but somehow not this time.

I wasn’t being vengeful in my reply to you, thanks for reading it correctly.

LMHC it’s just a few whispers saying he put a few quid out there for anyone that slices one the M family after what happened to KS. I’m not sure how true it is tbh because I’m hearing different things off loads of people. If/When I find out I’ll let you know and everyone here. Ah the minute it’s all quite up there with all the different factions just focusing on business.

This law will be challenged in the Court of Human Rights. There’s no way it won’t be amended. A mobile phone has so much sensitive data that the Gardai have no right to access. It will just take one person to say that Gardai were making snide comments on their personal photos and a whole can of worms opens

• Advertisement

This law will be challenged in the Court of Human Rights. There’s no way it won’t be amended. A mobile phone has so much sensitive data that the Gardai have no right to access. It will just take one person to say that Gardai were making snide comments on their personal photos and a whole can of worms opens

The right to remain silent and not self incriminate seems it may be the first challenge here.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cafflingwunts

Like most gangs take out the trigger or knife happy nutters, and the rear end falls out of the rest of them, most big players have never touched a gun personally.

How do you figure? The most successful killers stay successful by doing their dirt themselves leaving no room for your addict getaway driver to drop you in it 6 years down the line and everybody had to start somewhere, nobody but DK woke up to being a kingpin.

The right to remain silent and not self incriminate seems it may be the first challenge here.

I feel stupid now cheers mate lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Don't they have the right to sieze all electronic devices under a search warrant anyway? This is just forcing you to give them the passwords instead of them spending time & money breaking into them after they're seized no?

Hope they added fingerprint scanner and retina scanner or they will be stuffed later, passwords are a yesterday thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Phenom23

While they i agree with you on the fed's,you can bet your bottom dollar they are watching with interest. Out of interest why would somebody follow "rubbish" for years,must be an americian thing.

Let me rephrase my original post it was written early in the morning.

I enjoyed reading the thread for years i have found of late its clogged up with rubbish hence me deciding to join.

I'm not American I'm Irish living in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

hard to get full details on this as in when the gardai can demand access, surely it won't be in all circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

I'd imagine the Dea and FBI have a bigger fish to fry than Daniel Kinahan who laundered a bit of dirty cash through boxing over there

paw patrol wrote: »
    hard to get full details on this as in when the gardai can demand access, surely it won't be in all circumstances.

From what I’ve gathered it’s in circumstances that the Gardai are searching somewhere with a warrant, they can then demand all devices to be opened there and then. If the suspect fails to adhere to the demand that’s when legal issues will arise.

• Advertisement

I'd imagine the Dea and FBI have a bigger fish to fry than Daniel Kinahan who laundered a bit of dirty cash through boxing over there

Would not consider a few hundred million a bit of cash.

Advertisement