Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

I heard theres meant to be all hell breaking lose up in Ballyer with DD's crew it was actually mentioned here but have heard nothing since and word on that.. Slow day..

• Registered Users Posts: 19 New app

mrh1974 wrote: »
    yeah Im really surprised at that.....always thought he seemed a sound enough fella, never had him down as the 'it's my ball and im taking it home'sort.

If you've a accounts that has solid information, you wash that account regularly, I bet he already had it planned to close that account, nothing to do with a disagreement they had here.

We always come back, ALWAYS.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

New app wrote: »
    If you've a accounts that has solid information, you wash that account regularly, I bet he already had it planned to close that account, nothing to do with a disagreement they had here.

We always come back, ALWAYS.

Probably correct as he has done this a few times in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Waiters vrsus Dublin scumbags.

What I wouldn't give to have seen that wheelkick connect at the start
    https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1405758149693370374?fbclid=IwAR0Z_Z9qms76QMrocfSLs1euiOT7j-Z3dXy-0K4KWs7HY0HKR-SBZ1mdhc4

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Asus X540L wrote: »

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1405758149693370374?fbclid=IwAR0Z_Z9qms76QMrocfSLs1euiOT7j-Z3dXy-0K4KWs7HY0HKR-SBZ1mdhc4

3 young fellas nicked this morning over that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Relax brah

Eyes1 wrote: »
    3 young fellas nicked this morning over that.

Should be lined up and shot. Absolute dirtbags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

Anyone know what exactly that was over?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Relax brah

john boye wrote: »
    Anyone know what exactly that was over?

Abusing customers and robbed a bottle of wine. When the staff approached them asking to move on, they started swinging.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Probably correct as he has done this a few times in the past.

Do you not think fascinating insight from the new poster that incidentally after the other guy left.

Probably fairly solid insight if you ask me.
    Anyway I hope the new poster enjoys Donalds satire.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

who gives a flying **** is posters delete their accounts and come back, if they choose to do so its their decision.

Never ceases to amaze me how some people think they are some authority on here and have some notion that post count matters.
    I welcome anyone that provides decent info and contributes, whether they had 10 posts or ten thousand,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

who gives a flying **** is posters delete their accounts and come back, if they choose to do so its their decision.

Correct and I don't care one way or the other.
    Never ceases to amaze me how some people think they are some authority on here and have some notion that post count matters.
    I welcome anyone that provides decent info and contributes, whether they had 10 posts or ten thousand,

Never ceases to amaze me how some people seem to take offence on other peoples behalf.

I just highlighted an interesting timeline of 1 poster leaving and another joining and didn't comment on the quality or quantity of either of their posts. I just think the new poster possibly knows the old one quite well in the real world.

For the record I enjoy Donalds satire, some quite witty posts IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Looking like plans not going according to the ego plan, or is cash getting tight in the sandpit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/anthony-joshua-eddie-hearn-deontay-wilder-oleksandr-usyk-saudi-arabia-b1865823.html

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

What has this got to do with gangland shootings?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

stingrayed wrote: »

3 years. Wow. Absolutely disgusting and embarrassing justice system.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

MR BIG had the ryans killed.

He lives in a gaff on the malahide road.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Tesco special in the hand and Encro in the left hand pocket. ;)

tesco-special.jpg
    Why the f**k did i listen to me wife and her ma and da

Why the f**k did i listen to me wife and her ma and da

Because they are not a crimbinal family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

What a joke and loads of previous for drugs too! That's fcuking embarrassing! No wonder the country is fcuked.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Tallant wrote about Bomber that he ruled with fear never smiled,only speak when spoken too,never make eye contact and how he researched how people react to fear and knowing when to stop before the person becomes a babbling fool and no use to anyone. The reason i bring this up,if you look at the photo's of bomber and family outside court there is a dark skinned man at bombers side and in the group who keep's his head bowed with no eye contact, very sinister indeed.

• Advertisement

benny79 wrote: »
    What a joke and loads of previous for drugs too! That's fcuking embarrassing! No wonder the country is fcuked.

Caught red handed supplying one of the biggest gangs in the country, madness

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Tallant wrote about Bomber that he ruled with fear never smiled,only speak when spoken too,never make eye contact and how he researched how people react to fear and knowing when to stop before the person becomes a babbling fool and no use to anyone. The reason i bring this up,if you look at the photo's of bomber and family outside court there is a dark skinned man at bombers side and in the group who keep's his head bowed with no eye contact, very sinister indeed.

His minder

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Caught red handed supplying one of the biggest gangs in the country, madness

as said earlier easily 20 years in the uk, around 40o in the US, but here in this corrupt country you get 3 years.

you could get more for kicking the crap out of your solicitor

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

But its not like the UK and US prisons aren't crawling with drug dealers so obviously the huge sentences don't act as much of a deterrent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 bombersglasses

can you post the pic or tell me where to see it

He must be laughing his rear end off, true Irish justice, he would have got 20 in the UK.

his name is cookie hes an absolute gent I’m delighted he never got slammed we had great times in cloverhill hes a very close friend of brian rattigan he’s been sellin boxes of gear here since the 90s he couldnt take up bail because he didn’t want garda knowing of his properties here his Turkish friend is another gent he broke his arm in a holding cell for not lettin a screw bully him so they slammed the door on his arm shattered to bits he never even made a face with pain very dangerous man

MagoP wrote: »
    But its not like the UK and US prisons aren't crawling with drug dealers so obviously the huge sentences don't act as much of a deterrent

yes exactly death penalty for murder too and theres 1000s of murders a day

but crime does pay.....if a million quid deal gone wrong gets you only 3 years, and you will end up doing 2, is a small price for such a big reward.

but crime does pay.....if a million quid deal gone wrong gets you only 3 years, and you will end up doing 2, is a small price for such a big reward.

stop and been on remand since august 2019 so be out soon floodin the place again he had 150 grand float for a legal team in case stuff like this happened the mans a gent he paid peoples bails for them who couldn’t afford

• Advertisement

any word on werter from ballyer havent heard his name in a while whats he been doin

Advertisement