Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Is that who the “socialite” was? More lives than a black cat that fella

No,it wasn't

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭crooked cockney villain

Jessbrook wrote: »
    I think it may be because The Wolf had absolutely nothing to do with that seizure.

You are mixing him up with a different "Socialite" who was connected to Katie French.

The person in question had a restaurant in Dublin and blew a fuse when he found Katie being photographed in lingerie.

How did this lad get involved in all of this? I'm guessing if he was involved with Southside models and running restaurants in the Celtic Tiger era he grew up quite posh? How would he get involved with these types? How would he end up mates with two separate groups of international drug traffickers?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/city-socialite-arrested-as-1m-worth-of-heroin-seized-38461655.html

This says he was never investigated before, so it doesn't sound like his previous businesses were a front operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 New app

How did this lad get involved in all of this? I'm guessing if he was involved with Southside models and running restaurants in the Celtic Tiger era he grew up quite posh? How would he get involved with these types? How would he end up mates with two separate groups of international drug traffickers?

This says he was never investigated before, so it doesn't sound like his previous businesses were a front operation.

Money!
    Once you have it you want more, you can also launder without raising suspicion because you're already a flash posh pr!ck.

Things most have got bad for him as he had to go meet them himself or be in close contact to them.

There's 1,000s of his type in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,266 ✭✭✭pgj2015

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/kinahan-cartel-thug-liam-byrne-20825517

What is the story here?

Why would an Irish man wear England gear and support their soccer team?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

In the article about Josh Henney today, it says his dad was shot in Malaga. It didn’t say who his father was but happened when he was 14 & is 19 now so if my maths are right, Is Gary Hutch his dad?

• Advertisement

jackrussel wrote: »
    In the article about Josh Henney today, it says his dad was shot in Malaga. It didn’t say who his father was but happened when he was 14 & is 19 now so if my maths are right, Is Gary Hutch his dad?

Wasn't kids there when Trevor was killed, no-one was with Gary as he was out for a run.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Relax brah

pgj2015 wrote: »
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/kinahan-cartel-thug-liam-byrne-20825517

What is the story here?

Why would an Irish man wear England gear and support their soccer team?

The story is he’s a dirt bag rat.

New app wrote: »
    Wasn't kids there when Trevor was killed, no-one was with Gary as he was out for a run.

Trevor was killed in Majorca. The article says the father was shot in Malaga. Wonder who it is/was if Gary was on his own.

jackrussel wrote: »
    Trevor was killed in Majorca. The article says the father was shot in Malaga. Wonder who it is/was if Gary was on his own.

https ://m.independent.ie/news/teen-vigilante-jailed-for-savage-assault-on-shoplifter-39836790.html

"The court heard Henney goes by his mother's surname as his father and uncles are known criminals in the north inner city area"

I'd say you're right,he isn't named in rip just he's daughter.

https ://m.independent.ie/news/teen-vigilante-jailed-for-savage-assault-on-shoplifter-39836790.html

"The court heard Henney goes by his mother's surname as his father and uncles are known criminals in the north inner city area"

Sounds like a lovely chap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

So his father was still alive as of last year. "His father and uncles are.."

Pentecost wrote: »
    So his father was still alive as of last year. "His father and uncles are.."

"He witnessed his father being shot when he was a child."

Sentence just after the piece I quoted in in the same article.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jellykellyj

Relax brah wrote: »
    More BS if you ask me.

BIG is not doing any business directly with Venezuela, what’s the source for this?

Big was using FF before for routes not Freddie but another socialite by the initials of FF

Now he's tapped and he's using some other posh lad who is in his 30s. He has some minor stuff but nothing major at all. He's not in Venezuela but moves between Colombia, Panama and Suriname, he updates the instagram regularly. Maybe he gets over the border to Venezuela illegally because I saw him on insta in Caracas with some women recently enough but i thought borders were closed there. Think thats the socialite living the 'high life' in south america that tallant refers to. He's been out there years.

Most people in South Dublin in their early 30s have an idea who it is. I know for a fact who it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jessbrook

The above guess is incorrect

His father is a former member of the Gilligan gang who was never charged for the Guerin murder.
    His father is from a well known family from the area that were involved in crime throughout the years.
    His father had a pub in Malaga and was shot there.
    He was pictured in the SW outside his pub with Jaws B and some of that crew a few of weeks before he got shot.
    He was best mates with the only person still serving a sentence for the murder of Veronica Guerin
    He's fat and had a nickname that suited.
    Shares the same surname as the Penguin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

"He witnessed his father being shot when he was a child."

Sentence just after the piece I quoted in in the same article.

Didn't say he was shot dead.

His father is a former member of the Gilligan gang who was never charged for the Guerin murder.
    His father is from a well known family from the area that were involved in crime throughout the years.
    He was pictured in the SW outside his pub with Jaws B and some of that crew a few of weeks before he got shot.
    He was best mates with the only person still serving a sentence for the murder of Veronica Guerin

Fatso Mitchell? Can't find anyone been shot and injured in 2015/2016 in Spain as he was 14 than and 19 now.

Fatso Mitchell? Can't find anyone been shot and injured in 2015/2016 in Spain as he was 14 than and 19 now.

Dates in the article re the shooting are not only wrong, they are way off by a considerable number of years

The kid was a lot younger than 14 when it happened. Probably half that age

Dates in the article re the shooting are not only wrong, they are way off by a considerable number of years

The kid was a lot younger than 14 when it happened. Probably half that age

The 2008 shooting, the kid would be 6/7 only states 2 other men were injured, I know sometimes papers print inaccuracies to muddle the waters, but this one take the ****ing biscuit.

The 2008 shooting, the kid would be 6/7 only states 2 other men were injured, I know sometimes papers print inaccuracies to muddle the waters, but this one take the ****ing biscuit.

He was in Spain visiting at the time it happened but wasn't at the scene of the shooting.

The brief saying the kid seen the shooting is a load of tripe to get sympathy in court

He was in Spain visiting at the time it happened but wasn't at the scene of the shooting.

The brief saying the kid seen the shooting is a load of tripe to get sympathy in court

Fcuk you Irish independent, sending me on a wild goose chase, that wasn't even there in the 1st place.

Remember kids follow journalist names not papers at least ken foy and other will point you in the right direction to put 2 and 2 together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Relax brah

Big was using FF before for routes not Freddie but another socialite by the initials of FF

Now he's tapped and he's using some other posh lad who is in his 30s. He has some minor stuff but nothing major at all. He's not in Venezuela but moves between Colombia, Panama and Suriname, he updates the instagram regularly. Maybe he gets over the border to Venezuela illegally because I saw him on insta in Caracas with some women recently enough but i thought borders were closed there. Think thats the socialite living the 'high life' in south america that tallant refers to. He's been out there years.

Most people in South Dublin in their early 30s have an idea who it is. I know for a fact who it is.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6043515/dublin-fran-fennell-charged-drug-laundering-trafficking-courts/

He is not doing business in Venezuela but is out that way doing a few bits.

No idea where this stingray lads gets his absolute garbage info from

• Registered Users Posts: 9,266 ✭✭✭pgj2015

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Who's the guy in court this week for slashing Anto the ex boxer?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

hi

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/city-socialite-arrested-as-1m-worth-of-heroin-seized-38461655.html

Probably mad for the sniff himself. Wouldn’t be surprised if he racked up a big debt and got roped in.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

high_tower wrote: »
    Probably mad for the sniff himself. Wouldn’t be surprised if he racked up a big debt and got roped in.

That, I can confirm he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Relax brah wrote: »
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/6043515/dublin-fran-fennell-charged-drug-laundering-trafficking-courts/

He is not doing business in Venezuela but is out that way doing a few bits.

No idea where this stingray lads gets his absolute garbage info from

Same as this is garbage then einstein, so if you are so in the know Mr Big who is the Irish lebanese moneyman.

https://www.sundayworld.com/latest-news/british-navy-submariner-arrested-for-gibraltar-drug-running-allegedly-backed-by-irishlebanese-financier-40576199.html

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

SSLil wrote: »

36 convictions at age 19???????

Honestly just throw the lad away, he's well past saving...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

Anyone on this from Waterford city? How dead is your man of the Delaneys are he trimmed the vp of the freewheelers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

It's not fatso

Advertisement