Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

luke9311 wrote: »
    yeah was thinking they didnt get involved in tit for tat stuff or feuds for that matter as they not known for that but they're name came to mind given their based out that way ish.... only other lad i can think of is jb maybe? know the fella who owned that Cheltenham horse winner that cab took off him a few years back and his missus owns a salon in the area?

JB living out the back of Rathcoole now. The boys fired at are clowns, Nickle and diming. Boys up for the shooting are family of an old schooler.

Has it anything to do with the stabbing the day before?

Didn't even know there was a stabbing mate. Story I'm hearing is that, XY and Z told T to stop selling in an area, then T went to his father. And XY and Z nearly got stuck to the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭Timing belt

LMHC wrote: »
    Didn't even know there was a stabbing mate. Story I'm hearing is that, XY and Z told T to stop selling in an area, then T went to his father. And XY and Z nearly got stuck to the wall.

This is the stabbing incident
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-shooting-survivor-lucky-escape-20924882

• Registered Users Posts: 7 OzBhoy88

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 7 OzBhoy88

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

for any of the lads that might know-what is life like in Dubai for the clan?

DK has a couple kids\stepkids-where do they go to school? do the teachers speak English? sports? cant pop out for a few cans as i think alcohol is banned, what the hell do they do all day? assuming they are still running drugs-where\how do they communicate\plan **** have meetings etc?

not to mention they must stick out like a sore thumb-can you imagine all the K's and associates going out to dinner over there? i mean they have to eat right?
    sorry for all the Questions\ramblings and i obviously must have to much time on me own hands it just seems to be no insight into what they are all doing over there..

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

DK has a couple kids\stepkids-where do they go to school? do the teachers speak English? sports? cant pop out for a few cans as i think alcohol is banned, what the hell do they do all day? assuming they are still running drugs-where\how do they communicate\plan **** have meetings etc?

not to mention they must stick out like a sore thumb-can you imagine all the K's and associates going out to dinner over there? i mean they have to eat right?
    sorry for all the Questions\ramblings and i obviously must have to much time on me own hands it just seems to be no insight into what they are all doing over there..

cheers

No shortage of english language schools for the children of Ex-Pats in Dubai. You will find international schools in any city with a decent ex-pat population.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

cheers

Lots of international english speaking schools, plenty of local Arab kids in the international schools too.
    Any amount of alcohol out there, all the hotels serve drink, as do sports clubs, and restaurants, alcohol can also be bought in off licences but the State monitor how much you buy, just don't go falling around the street or making a racket. Prostitution is also rife out there, both gay and straight, basically do anything you want behind closed doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

This is what happens to some cars and bikes, seized from criminal elements in Italy, put on display in the National Auto Museum, they are all in top notch condition.

cheers

Some of DJK kids are here in Ireland. Then his youngest kids and C's kids are obviously there. They all seems to have a great life and aren't living like everyone tries to say in a desert prison. He's on holiday regularly looking at his socials and he seems happy. I don't know the guy personally so wouldn't know. But know a few of the boys over there and their lives are amazing. Kids are in school in Dubai same with seaner and his bird, he's 2 daughters who are in school over there. I'd imagine they are living the dream just restricted in movement back home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

.....assuming they are still running drugs-where\how do they communicate\plan **** ..cheers

What's kept him out of prison to this point(assuming he hasn't turned informer) is his ability to communicate with both his suppliers and his dealers without incriminating himself.
    I'd speculate that he simply never has a direct conversation/communication with either supplier or dealer. Its all done through his loyal lieutenants. So even if the conversation/communication was recorded it can't be traced back to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LordHelpMe

The person stabbed the other night in Clondalkin is a notorious criminal who would have his fare share of enemies, he was also a suspect in at least 2 murders. His nickname sounds like big rose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

What's kept him out of prison to this point(assuming he hasn't turned informer) is his ability to communicate with both his suppliers and his dealers without incriminating himself.
    I'd speculate that he simply never has a direct conversation/communication with either supplier or dealer. Its all done through his loyal lieutenants. So even if the conversation/communication was recorded it can't be traced back to him.

There is a worldwide picture being built up at the moment, involving many cartels, it will all come crashing down soon, just like the comms networks, the comms where the start to disrupt their day to day stuff, in the background the financial wizards are hard at work, rough times ahead for all the scum in the sandpit.

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/world-crime/perus-iron-prosecutor-targets-kinahan-cartels-south-american-cocaine-suppliers-40596126.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

stingrayed wrote: »
    There is a worldwide picture being built up at the moment, involving many cartels, it will all come crashing down soon, just like the comms networks, the comms where the start to disrupt their day to day stuff, in the background the financial wizards are hard at work, rough times ahead for all the scum in the sandpit.

I love the air of mystery, how you raise curiosity through suspense and riddle....reminds me of Nostradamus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/world-crime/perus-iron-prosecutor-targets-kinahan-cartels-south-american-cocaine-suppliers-40596126.html

I saw someone post that on twitter and was wondering how long it'd be before you had it here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

cheers

Another thing that I don't understand is " so and so was travelling under a "false passport". Surely it's not possible nowadays to travel on a false passports with all the scanning etc at all airports. I can see how you could travel on someone elses passport but not on a false or makey up passport.
    If someone like kinihan or hutch travels on their own passport then wouldn't the authorities be able to track that?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Another thing that I don't understand is " so and so was travelling under a "false passport". Surely it's not possible nowadays to travel on a false passports with all the scanning etc at all airports. I can see how you could travel on someone elses passport but not on a false or makey up passport.
    If someone like kinihan or hutch travels on their own passport then wouldn't the authorities be able to track that?

They put there picture on somebody else's passport application,hence the reason it can pass off easily

They put there picture on somebody else's passport application,hence the reason it can pass off easily

Why didn't I think of that! So if that's the case the authorities are pretty much pissing against the wind trying to keep tabs on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Any update on the Traveler vs Biker war. Are the travelers going to form a bike club ?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Why didn't I think of that! So if that's the case the authorities are pretty much pissing against the wind trying to keep tabs on them.

Yes.its being going on years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

6541 wrote: »
    Any update on the Traveler vs Biker war. Are the travelers going to form a bike club ?

The freewheelers have a photo on their socials, with comment about blu not looking bad for a corpse, giving the finger - doesn't seem overly provocative, probably just going to take his medicine id say...

They already have a bike club, they ride 1hp sulkies, arguably quicker than harleys too.

6541 wrote: »

Yourguttersneedfixinboss MC.

Get 5k together I have you a real passport with your face on Paddy moktas name.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭crooked cockney villain

Was there ever any crossover between John Gilligan and what later became the Westies? I've never heard of any link brought up in the media, but he lived in Corduff and both his kids were within the same age group as the main lads who came from there, it's almost certain they would have known each other growing up. Not to mention with his son having been a heroin addict who also had convictions for dealing, it seems highly likely their paths would have crossed. For any young lad wanting to be taken seriously in the mid 90's being John Gilligan's son would presumably give you serious clout.

Not to mention his daughter had an interest in a pub in Alicante, where Coates and Sugg were based before their murder.

Just strange the likes of Williams etc never really went into it.

Also on that neck of the woods, the media does refer to the DG- JOC feud by "factions". Is there even a faction left on the DG end or is it just him and the brother? Would he still have a business out there or has he been driven out and is now just in the mode of kill or be killed?

Certainly any time the media refer to anybody as a former Westie they all seem to be JOC allies.

Well, aside from these two clowns who appear to be past their peak :pac:

https://www.independent.ie/regionals/herald/news/family-of-scalpel-attack-brothers-living-in-fear-of-gang-thug-oconnor-36799304.html

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Relax brah

I’ve seen some of the fake passports knocking about, they even work on scanners through security. Come with a hefty price tag but that’s not an issue for the big dogs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Follow up to the Penguins bunker bust, gonna be a lot of bikies worried.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/german-police-seize-weapons-raids-bandidos-biker-gang-2021-07-01/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

The freewheelers have a photo on their socials, with comment about blu not looking bad for a corpse, giving the finger - doesn't seem overly provocative, probably just going to take his medicine id say...

They already have a bike club, they ride 1hp sulkies, arguably quicker than harleys too.
    And more reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/german-police-seize-weapons-raids-bandidos-biker-gang-2021-07-01/

Ya , heard the Clonakilty Cycling Club are brickin' it , threatening the Clonmel ladies cyclists.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Relax brah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Tidyboii

Could be wrong but don't think there's a connection between bandidos and FW'S? I Thought Bandidos were aligned with Cabelas?

Advertisement