Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

davmol wrote: »
    Agreed its absolutely ridiculous.These days you mention Travellers(even though they are knee deep in crime) or Blacks(even though they are selling everything from MDMA to crack now) and someone from the PC brigade starts flapping his(her) wings like mad.

Its a dangerous thing to block free speech.

Hahaha because that's racism you absolutely mad egg. On the above logic all whites are involved in selling drugs & gangland killings.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Price.

He's still locked up in England isn't he. The article they are referring to says he was picked up Tuesday and released yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,595 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Mr Understated.

The St. Bernard Gang

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

wardides wrote: »
    He's still locked up in England isn't he. The article they are referring to says he was picked up Tuesday and released yesterday.

You're right.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

You're right.

christ on a bike

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4 TheRaoul420

MrSanchez wrote: »

Anyone know who the person in ardee is? Think it was mentioned in her before he was high up and worked with the maguires

Francis maguire. That was a laugh and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

3.5mill patsy seized in swords

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Someone with a Big mouth in the Big camp

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

And there won't be Snow on the North Side this Christmas time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Hahaha because that's racism you absolutely mad egg. On the above logic all whites are involved in selling drugs & gangland killings.

No, it's not racism. It's the fcuking obvious, that's what it is.

Why does Price/McGuire associate with the Dundron's and two of them are banged up abroad now? Because they both are ardent Man United fans? I don't think so! Perhaps its something to do with their ethnicity that binds them. Like the Irish in Kilburn.

I think rondog just stated the facts - and - something that's been said here many times before. If that uncomfortable truth is unpalatable to some of the wallflowers here, then they really shouldn't be on a forum discussing murder/mayhem and general criminality.

We've had the 'N' word. Now have to have the 'T' word so as not to offend.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Someone with a Big mouth in the Big camp

A cancer double agent. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

Birneybau wrote: »
    And there won't be Snow on the North Side this Christmas time.

The greatest gift they'll get this year is yokes whoawoa-oh

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

IRE60 wrote: »
    No, it's not racism. It's the fcuking obvious, that's what it is.

Why does Price/McGuire associate with the Dundron's and two of them are banged up abroad now? Because they both are ardent Man United fans? I don't think so! Perhaps its something to do with their ethnicity that binds them. Like the Irish in Kilburn.

I think rondog just stated the facts - and - something that's been said here many times before. If that uncomfortable truth is unpalatable to some of the wallflowers here, then they really shouldn't be on a forum discussing murder/mayhem and general criminality.

We've had the 'N' word. Now have to have the 'T' word so as not to offend.

Pie ball begins with a P not a T

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Pie ball begins with a P not a T

Stranger that just drove off the Cork Link road into Mahon to a local resident...

"Excuse me, is there a B&Q in Mahon?"

Local "I'm not sure Boss but it definitely begins with a M".

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

mike_ie wrote: »
    Mod: @rondog - don't post in the thread again.

This is bullshít and a perfect example of the echo chamber that this site has become. Anyone who doesn't agree with the progressive liberal agenda gets banned. Threads get closed and discussion stifled. Meanwhile anyone who plays the race card gets lauded when it is their agenda that is the driving force of division in today's society.

You can skip your red cards and childish admonitions and go straight to banning me. I stopped taking the trouble to post contributions to this site when it became increasingly obvious that if J.K Rowling herself was posting here, she would have long since been banned.

Good luck. You'll need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Couldn't agree more mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Dante7 wrote:
    This is bullshít and a perfect example of the echo chamber that this site has become. Anyone who doesn't agree with the progressive liberal agenda gets banned. Threads get closed and discussion stifled. Meanwhile anyone who plays the race card gets lauded when it is their agenda that is the driving force of division in today's society.

Dante7 wrote:
    You can skip your red cards and childish admonitions and go straight to banning me. I stopped taking the trouble to post contributions to this site when it became increasingly obvious that if J.K Rowling herself was posting here, she would have long since been banned.

Dante7 wrote:

Dante7 wrote:

Dante7 wrote:

Dante7 wrote:

I'd like to echo this.

Completely farcical by the mods.

While not agreeing with all rondog has to say you can't ban a poster for not agreeing with the mainstream, whatever the f**k that is these days.

As madness would say, You're an embarrassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Poor old Wayne, cannot open his O Beach in Dubai, I wonder why, Covid is a good excuse to not wash the cash, is it getting warm, Marco did have some good loyal friends.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/wayne-lineker-leaves-ibiza-battered-18992686

• Registered Users Posts: 40,432 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Poor old Wayne, cannot open his O Beach in Dubai, I wonder why, Covid is a good excuse to not wash the cash, is it getting warm, Marco did have some good loyal friends.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/wayne-lineker-leaves-ibiza-battered-18992686

I cant believe he is younger than Gary. He looks wrecked. the party life isnt good for you at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

christ on a bike

Tbh I didn't read the full article just that the person responsible for digging up to grave was arrested.

So I posted Price as it is him that was responsible for that.

The media post some rubbish these days as a story with no name of who the story is about but rehash other old news to try make it interesting.

Price.

no prices brother edward probably. the 26 year old who changed sides is pc not sure who the 21 year old is

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    no prices brother edward probably. the 26 year old who changed sides is pc not sure who the 21 year old is

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/three-men-charged-in-connection-with-serious-assaults-and-endangering-a-garda-in-balbriggan-29986130.html look at the adresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

Robbie was stopped by the Gaurds not far from the shooting in a car buck naked n covered in petrol was defo involved

Pulled over on the M1 heading towards Dundalk, pulled by traffic core because he was driving on a flat tyre. Buck naked and covered in petrol is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Jesus Christ.... the price has gone up around here already now this lol

Any word on who it was caught? That is a ****ing sickner. Seen then ton caught in Dover two days ago also the devils dandrufffs about to get a lot scarcer

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Thread deserves to be filled with misinformation (as if its not already) til Rondog is restored. I'll start, notorious NIC hood cg is in a relationship with bm who was shot as part of the Drogheda feud. Meet every thurs in clarehall - could be true could be bs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Fedcba321 wrote: »

Best not mention that they are from the travelling community. Mod's will ban you for it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

theballz wrote: »
    Best not mention that they are from the travelling community. Mod's will ban you for it. :rolleyes:

Lol. Mod is under instructions from authorities to keep this thread open as otherwise they're clueless. Btw Ck now resides in SW london with his latino mrs

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Whistleblower has posted a video about the treatment of Taghi in custody in Dubai.You don't f--k with the arab's.DK gets two mention's in it.A lot of bag packing comming up i'd say,or the south americian cartel's will have a clean up just in case.Either way a lot of pressure on certain people at the minute and no one to blame but themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

You are everything that is wrong in the world today.By describing someone is NOT racist you fool.

Youre the reason the news cant even describe someone as they will be labelled racist.When we hear a man approached 2 little girls in a park,the media cant decribe him cos if hes black they will be labelled racist because of people like you .
    By stating BLACK GANGS (NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ) are knee deep in drug dealing is NOT racist it is a description of those involved.

42 assaults on young white irish guys last summer byy the black gangs from balbriggan,many ipads and iphones stolen.A young gay guy beaten into a coma by them ,a pregnant woman told she would have her baby cut from her stomach when she intervened trying to stop the blacc lads beating up a white guy........all this but if someone mentions that they are black THEY ARE RACIST AND THEY ARE THE PROBLEM??? HAHAHAH I cant believe how retarded this world is becoming.

Anyway,i wont say anymore as this thread has become like north korea and only PC snowflakes are allowed comment who meet the mainstream narrative are allowed comment.
    Peace out Snowflakes

Advertisement