Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Ahhhh cry me a river mate. The victim complex is hilarious. At the end of the day the far right go around promoting hate and attacking people for their skin colour and then get all defensive and upset when no one likes them. Go to a far right rally those lads are angry that they're unskilled and cant get a bird. It's obvious its why most of the far right on boards.ie are some of the most active users. They sit at home all day spitting their bile because they resent their life.

Anyway, Im hearing that Daniel Kinahan has his mitts all over a huge superfight in the Middle East involving a very known Irish sports star...

DK has his hands nowhere near it: Bob Arum, Zuffa and McGregor promotions are on this. Nothing to do with MTK

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    DK has his hands nowhere near it: Bob Arum, Zuffa and McGregor promotions are on this. Nothing to do with MTK

Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

judaspig wrote: »
    Correct.

Not exactly. Bob Arum will be nowhere near it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Buckets of champers, such a twisted world

Ei-Tuq-Gt-WAAAkpt-J.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

What's been going on? Would someone be kind enough to fill me in please?
    Still no one dead
    Covid has given them a new found appreciation for life
    Just something else its gone and ruined

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Ei-Tuq-Gt-WAAAkpt-J.jpg

Told yous buckets of blood was a rat and his ma was with a detective not only that but buckets built them a house out his back and had them living on his compound with them

Ei-Tuq-Gt-WAAAkpt-J.jpg
    Buckets of cash
    That place in meath be long since written off by him id say

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

And before any one says he'd a ex copper they were together when he wa still a garda

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Told yous buckets of blood was a rat and his ma was with a detective not only that but buckets built them a house out his back and had them living on his compound with them

Ross is as free as a bird over in Dubai 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Still no one dead
    Covid has given them a new found appreciation for life
    Just something else its gone and ruined

In fairness if the lads in Coolock could be as efficient as in Cherry Orchard recently we’d have about five more murders to discuss this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

that is hardly news. It was reported in the sunday world last year or even the year before.

Thesiger wrote: »
    In fairness if the lads in Coolock could be as efficient as in Cherry Orchard recently we’d have about five more murders to discuss this year.
    We 'll be talking about them coolock boys yet here

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Fat Freddie rats out three prison officers in Portlaoise
    Three prison officers have been found to have made disparaging remarks about senior colleagues to some of the most dangerous criminals in the State.
    Gangland criminal Freddie Thompson raised the alarm when he made a complaint to the governor of Portlaoise Prison.
    The Irish Examiner has learned the three basic grade officers who were found to have been making the disparaging remarks have not faced any sanction.
    The complaint was investigated by John Naughton, an external investigator, and passed onto prison service management, and was not forwarded to the prison governor for another eight months.
    Thompson, who is serving a life sentence for murder, told the investigator the three basic grade officers had told him and other prisoners that three senior officers were “****ing idiots” and “yes men” who couldn’t be believed”.
    Thompson said these comments were very damaging to one of the senior officers in particular and “may put his life in danger if prisoners were to believe that he was lying to them and could not be believed,” according to documents seen by the Irish Examiner.
    His allegations were backed up by other prisoners and officers who worked in A Block in Portlaoise, which houses some of the State's most dangerous criminals.
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40055078.html

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Fat Freddie rats out three prison officers in Portlaoise

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40055078.html
    Whats behind all that?
    Whats in that for ff?
    Thought he be keeping screws onside
    And why would it be particularly bad for 1 senior cop for prisoners to think he was lying to them?
    I know a lot of questions but odd story to me

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Manny not been with Bob for years. He was with PBC

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I thought that a******e Arum was a MTK puppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Whats behind all that?
    Whats in that for ff?
    Thought he be keeping screws onside
    And why would it be particularly bad for 1 senior cop for prisoners to think he was lying to them?
    I know a lot of questions but odd story to me

Once a rat always a rat,probably thinks he'll get more privilege's.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gangbanggossip

barbie kardashin caught with a m16 in the past half hour

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

barbie kardashin caught with a m16 in the past half hour

Thought it was remanded already.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/teenager-in-custody-charged-with-threats-to-kill-two-people-39563823.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Omackeral wrote: »
    Don’t get ahead of yourself there hotshot, you f*cked the youtube one up fairly well :p

Works fine for me Omackeral.

Thing is if was hiding I wouldn't post a link to anything so I don't blame people.

I did something with a PC game and was told all the information of my PC from IP/ MAC address to the chipset it has and the last places the game was logged in.

• Advertisement

nope NIC alligned will be out again in morning. nice one every1 new the Hs had a trick up their sleeve. the time is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Jaysus. Looks like something you’d see around Gotham city.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

nope NIC alligned will be out again in morning. nice one every1 new the Hs had a trick up their sleeve. the time is now.

What’s happenin?

lads how long before some1 realises barbie is actually gary hanley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Hanley is hardly 18 years old.

Although if a he/she in a blonde wig was threatening me with an assault rifle, I wouldn't know whether to laugh or run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Has a brazillian name originally, I dont want to dead name the poor girl.

Eeeeeek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

yeah mad grass changed genders to do his wack they let him bcos of the money on his head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Whats behind all that?
    Whats in that for ff?

This line says it all.

Thompson said these comments were very damaging to one of the senior officers in particular and “may put his life in danger if prisoners were to believe that he was lying to them and could not be believed,”

Obviously the screw he's 'protecting' and speaking up for is the one giving him bits and pieces and info no doubt and he don't want that being put in jeopardy

Advertisement