Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I read somewhere he wanted his son moved so as they would be together, this was refused,maybe the motive is to have that decision reversed. One thing is for sure, it's for his benefit and his alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

I read somewhere he wanted his son moved so as they would be together, this was refused,maybe the motive is to have that decision reversed. One thing is for sure, it's for his benefit and his alone.

His son is out, released in July..

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Still no one dead
    Covid has given them a new found appreciation for life
    Just something else its gone and ruined

Cheers mate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

That’s something that would chase me in my nightmares. Looks like IT the clown ffs.

The Jokers (slightly more deranged) sister.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

• Advertisement

Beltby wrote: »
    It's a 5 foot 6 thing with tits and a wig. I'd snap it's neck if it threatened me.

Supposedly going around with a gun though. Dangerous individual (thing) wouldn’t fancy seeing it anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Supposedly going around with a gun though. Dangerous individual (thing) wouldn’t fancy seeing it anywhere.

It only got released from oberstown the other day. The only person I've seen claiming it had a gun is the same person claiming it's an inner city drug dealer in his 30s.

an inner city drug dealer in his 30s.

I can see where he got the 30 year old person part from to be fair lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

It only got released from oberstown the other day. The only person I've seen claiming it had a gun is the same person claiming it's an inner city drug dealer in his 30s.
    You misunderstood,they said she had some weapon on her

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What do yous make to videos on twitter of it kicking off in corduff today. If you haven’t seen it look up chronicog on Twitter.

Any backround on this?

• Advertisement

FixitFelix wrote: »
    So because someone decided they want identify as woman or a typewriter, I have to play along? So the freedom of the land only applies to these people and all that don't share the same way of thinking are discriminating or even worse breaking the law?
    Sorry as much as you feel I "have" to tow this line I'm afraid it's a battle you will lose. But anyway I'm not derailing this thread anymore discussing it, I'll just agree to disagree.
    Legally no not a typewriter
    And no the law of the land does not only apply to these people.it applies to all
    No one can discriminate against you here for any reason too
    You have the very same rights as barbie.no more no less

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Whats behind all that?
    Whats in that for ff?
    Thought he be keeping screws onside
    And why would it be particularly bad for 1 senior cop for prisoners to think he was lying to them?
    I know a lot of questions but odd story to me

Certainly strange goings on alright. Its the high security wing at Portlaoise that he is in so ratting out three prison officers to their bosses presumably isnt going to go down too well, both for Freddies relationship with the officers and his relationship with other prisoners on the landing.

Out of the three senior officers he named two of them have gone on stress leave so Im wondering if they feel their lives are in danger over something that was said by someone. Its all very strange whatever is happening. Either way other prisoners are going to be calling Freddie a rat.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Thread re-opened, Keep the Transgender talk out of here please, there's a separate thread for it, also keep it civil and on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Thread re-opened, Keep the Transgender talk out of here please

Well said :)

Mod

Thread re-opened, Keep the Transgender talk out of here please, there's a separate thread for it, also keep it civil and on topic.
    Unless that trans person is involved in crime or criminality.otherwise its discrimination :)
    No trans rights talk fair enough
    Ok i will stop now

What ever happened to AR
    Cousin to king R
    He seems to have dropped off the map
    Or has she?

Thats a genuine question about AR
    Im trying to remember about the other king R cousins and all i can remember about that it was 2 brothers and they shot a granny through a front door.dead i think. About 2002 ish??
    I was mates at the time to another cousin during time of that trial,they were texting him away during court couldnt given a bollox
    Only details i remember
    Anyone know the names?

Two major gangsters girlfriends involved in the Drogheda have fled to Mexico according to the Sun

Two major gangsters girlfriends involved in the Drogheda have fled to Mexico according to the Sun

Is Mexico on the green list.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Gods Gift wrote: »

Can't think anywhere safer for Gangsters to hide out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

Gods Gift wrote: »

I'm sure they'll score a bit of green before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Mod

Why are my post's regarding a bona fida criminal deleated giving the impression i am anti tranny which i am not, having lived in thailand i can safely say the best BJ you will ever get. So mod if you took the trouble to read all post's during ur clean up i.e doing ur job. You would realise you have to restore my post's concerning Fredrick Thompson and apologies to me for implying (by deleating my posts)that i am anti tranny.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Rathoath Rd blocked off at both ends either side of the dunsink lane camp

has been for about 45mins now AGS turning back all comers

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Anything Trans-piring in the news. :D

Nothing on the tranny about it. Might be on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭Gael85

kingstevii wrote: »
    His son is out, released in July..

What Freddie son first name?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Gael85 wrote: »

Brad

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

That place must get mentioned once a week on here. Is it the Wild West out there ??

Gael85 wrote: »
    Did you just assume their gender?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

high_tower wrote: »
    That place must get mentioned once a week on here. Is it the Wild West out there ??

the area to the immediate south of the site is an old estate and fairly ok as it goes, although there are a few choice residents and some real bad ones in the past, but it's not the worst part of finglas by a distance, the other side of the site is more flashy I suppose you could say

the real bad parts of finglas are closer to the tesco and then over by barry and the shops at the church

but the rathoath road past the main site continues around past the hospital and the scrapyards, avila park opposite and then out to more camps in ballycoolin

Advertisement