Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Muahahaha wrote: »
    CAB having a lot of good success lately with seizing luxury cars. I think the word must be out now that cars are no longer a viable option to launder money.

Anyway the Herald had an updated article on Cornelius Price and Ger Dundon, currently awaiting trial on kidnapping charges. Mark Kavanagh facing the same charges too

https://www.herald.ie/news/drogheda-feud-criminal-banged-up-with-mob-boss-price-in-the-uk-as-they-await-trial-in-kidnap-case-39531677.html

Sounds like Dundon and Price are going to get locked up for at least 10 years.

Would be interesting to know who they might have been trying to kidnap in Stoke on Trent of all places and were they going to do it on a wet and windy Tuesday night.

Prices sister is married to one the Quinn mcdonaghs from that knuckle film in dundalk. your man James Quinn out the film had to leave Dublin and then Ireland he been living in Stoke on trent with his family since maybe they put price on to a job or that ye wouldn know

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Prices sister is married to one the Quinn mcdonaghs from that knuckle film in dundalk. your man James Quinn out the film had to leave Dublin and then Ireland he been living in Stoke on trent with his family since maybe they put price on to a job or that ye wouldn know

Aye and the plot thickens when you have the booking agent for Mike Ty and J-Q mc-D companies on same place in Stoke, and always filmed by KC the MTK fanboy of IFL TV, join the dots and clean the dough.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Is Roddy O'Brien still hanging around NIC? Whistleblower had alot up on Twitter about him yesterday. Surely he's got a bounty on his head or are the Hutches just a beaten flush?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    The **** is about to hit the fan in Ballyfermot, a lot of tit for tat the last few days. One of the younger mob got a severe hiding yesterday. A half bar to a key of Colombian marching powder, ready to be washed up into Barney Brack went missing the other day (someone took it) didn't get legs and walk. Went missing, but went missing on the wrong person. I'll let you all know if/when something happens.

A half bar is **** all.

126g isn't it? Hardly going to kill someone over that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

A half bar is **** all.

People have been clipped over debts of a couple of hundred quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

The **** is about to hit the fan in Ballyfermot, a lot of tit for tat the last few days. One of the younger mob got a severe hiding yesterday. A half bar to a key of Colombian marching powder, ready to be washed up into Barney Brack went missing the other day (someone took it) didn't get legs and walk. Went missing, but went missing on the wrong person. I'll let you all know if/when something happens.

Tell us more.who did it go missing on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Three men in court over attempted murder of Wayne Whelan

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0930/1168454-court/

This good-looking fella was previously charged for it -

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-charged-with-attempted-murder-of-man-who-was-shot-in-west-dublin-gun-attack-38627674.html

I think there are two on remand for the later successful attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

skates again, well i guess there is a reason they set up base in Spain-so weak and slow judicial system, like a flaccid cock.

Marvin Herbert made a good point on James English about the Spanish cops, you can’t pay them off but you can pay for the case to be put to the bottom of the pile again and again, and by the time it comes to court it’s been so long **** all happens. Rings fairly true in this case...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

A half bar is **** all.

Worth 10 if its flake

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

I never said there was Conspiracy with sinn féin to kill jock or that the provos had anything to do with the other jd killing. Cancer was scared of jock and wouldn't make any moves in the North because of jock. When km wanted to kill jock he wasn't going to go to the quarter master and ask for a firework after already getting a punishment shooting so he asked a fella in Belfast that was doing bits for cancer about getting a firework and told him what it was for cancer was told what km was looking for the firework for and got a makarov sent up after jock was killed cancer was able to worknin the north no problem and mtk start donating to the shinners and old provo shell companys. Mtk were allowed have shows in the North while banned in the Republic even when bomb threats are rang in to mtk shows in the North John Finucane and sinn féin insist they go on. The other jd owed cancer money and he paid inla to kill him and sent another makarov up for that. There were never makarov used in the troubles the only two murders in the North with makarov were jd and jock. And ye said about a loyalist caught with a makarov in a biscuit tin up there sure everyone and there dogs know the loyalist been getting there bits off cancer a long time same as the scottish

know any specifics of why JD and him had beef? know that articles says he had him giving the order for the more sever "six pack" punishment shooting (had never heard that on e before) but what did mcguigan do to be reprimanded so to speak.

the article quoted led me to some articles about JD being the main culprit for the Mcartney's assult and murder that any truth to that?

• Advertisement

what gang was it that shot james that time and made him leave dundalk? i remember hearing before maguires were caught up in a bit of a traveller feud in dundalk dont have a clue what over or whether it was quinn mcdonaghs or stokes or who it was with

I didn't know Face got charged previously for that. I knew he was involved, I never heard about him being previously charged. You'd think butter wouldn't melt if you saw him.

he is well in with “the family” too that face chap.. used to see him up Balgaddy years ago never seemed the type to be trigger man...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djpremier420

Worth 10 if its flake

😂😂😂 says a lot about the state of drugs in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    what gang was it that shot james that time and made him leave dundalk? i remember hearing before maguires were caught up in a bit of a traveller feud in dundalk dont have a clue what over or whether it was quinn mcdonaghs or stokes or who it was with

Provos shot James Quinn and told him to leave Dundalk that was a very long time ago now though, some of his family the Quinn McDonaghs were feuding with the stokes but that was all very local stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Gardaí have accessed and tapped up one of the properties belonging to the Brynes

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Gardaí have accessed and tapped up one of the properties belonging to the Brynes

Says who? and in Birmingham or previous taps from Dub?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Guns found in Castlerea last night and Papers saying linked to west Dublin gang, I wonder has it anything to do with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

• Registered Users Posts: 31 HowsItGoing910

SSLil wrote: »

Ye it is indeed. Assume Rowlagh Park is Kenneth Carpenter's gaff?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

They are tapping and putting listening devices everywhere.

There was a court ruling that allows them to do this. They can't use it as evidence in court but they can 'get lucky' in stopping cars etc from information they've heard.

I know of a lad through a friend that looked at his hidden camera to see the guards putting some bug under his car at 4am. The guy is really small time basically nothing so if they're bothering doing it to him then they must be doing it to every known person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Fedcba321 wrote: »

Rumour round Dublin at the time was he was messing with underage young ones and recording it and republicans gave him a punishment shooting. Papers interviewed him and he said it was because of a bareknuckckle fight they wanted him to take a dive in or some bollix but was really meant to be over young ones from dundalk he was bringing off in a van and recording.

I know of a lad through a friend that looked at his hidden camera to see the guards putting some bug under his car at 4am. The guy is really small time basically nothing so if they're bothering doing it to him then they must be doing it to every known person.

The reason they'd do him is to follow the trail to the big dogs they may or may not know about.

Gently gently catchy monkey tactics. As he's small time he won't suspect anything either.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Eyes1 wrote: »
    BG & The Family

Ouch.payment for the xmas load

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 3 oskarkoko

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Says who? and in Birmingham or previous taps from Dub?

i think that lad meant taped not tapped,maybe,after last nights damage.

Is Kenny not from Green Fort?

It’s Kennys in Rowlagh, up for sale a while.

https://touch.daft.ie/for-sale/terraced-house-6-rowlagh-park-clondalkin-co-dublin/2577769

A week of graft gone.

Hard as the find is to believe, it’s not going to slow the grendons down one bit. Heavy outfit.

• Advertisement

MrMedium wrote: »

I wounder would they take cash ?

Advertisement