Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Anyone here ever hear anything about Martin "Murt" Doyle who is missing since October 2004? From suncroft in Kildare, I see his family trying to raise awareness on facebook.

I'm following the thread a few months and a few of you in the know seem to have a info going back many years.
    Was he known as "monkey"?
    Sold hash in curragh camp

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

LuasSimon wrote: »
    4 Million was a fair ball of cash for cab to find in a village in Co Kerry . Man from laois charged this evening . Must be a sizeable hit to any gang . Unusual part of the country to be hiding it

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-charged-with-possessing-proceeds-of-crime-after-4-million-cash-seizure-39583192.html

A perfect quiet spot too hide your ill gotten gains.he was using the house as a bank

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

That's a bit of a rewriting of history to say they were legitimately anti drugs they were taxing like **** and only shot the ones who wouldnt pay same as the dissidents today. The solicitors brother SF was one of the main collectors of the tax money.
    The amount of scumbag dealers they shot, no ****ing way would that many people refuse to pay the most lethal Paramilitary in the troubles lol.. Fantasy propaganda with no evidence. Dealers in most IRA areas, were shot for being dealers

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Who would be the main man ?
    Brian or Philip ?

Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

The amount of scumbag dealers they shot, no ****ing way would that many people refuse to pay the most lethal Paramilitary in the troubles lol.. Fantasy propaganda with no evidence. Dealers in most IRA areas, were shot for being dealers

I heard about a harmless weed dealer who got shot in his leg by provos for selling to teenagers in south Armagh. Always found that story funny , poor guy !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 MartyMcFly2000

Is there a forum re. Trevor Deely disappearance and the heroin dealer/gang that someone came forward and mentioned a couple years back?
    Reading about BG and that network he was arrested back in 2001 . Was this the gang suspected to be involved with the Deely disappearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Glad to hear Barbie Kardashian is out after it’s arrests for the threats.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Who would be the main man ?
    Brian or Philip ?

Brian

Glad to hear Barbie Kardashian is out after it’s arrests for the threats.
    Nice.said he fixing his hair

Is there a forum re. Trevor Deely disappearance and the heroin dealer/gang that someone came forward and mentioned a couple years back?
    Reading about BG and that network he was arrested back in 2001 . Was this the gang suspected to be involved with the Deely disappearance?
    Not that gang
    Think it was 1 of the wilsons but someone will know for sure

• Advertisement

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Not that gang
    Think it was 1 of the wilsons but someone will know for sure

Found another Thread and got about 30 pages in last night after posting. A’oS from Crumlin popped up but couldn’t find anything further about him in searches.
    Linked to a junkie prossie murder, and another RA man MA , in his 30s at the time of her killing in 2000 no word of him since. Also Crumlin

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

There was a HUGE thread on the Deely case here a couple of years ago around the time of the fresh Garda appeal but due to all sorts of off the wall theories and disrespectful stuff, it was shut down. The family of Trevor got in touch with the site to request its closure and deletion actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

Found another Thread and got about 30 pages in last night after posting. A’oS from Crumlin popped up but couldn’t find anything further about him in searches.
    Linked to a junkie prossie murder, and another RA man MA , in his 30s at the time of her killing in 2000 no word of him since. Also Crumlin

Could you post a link to that other forum? Cheers

high_tower wrote: »
    I heard about a harmless weed dealer who got shot in his leg by provos for selling to teenagers in south Armagh. Always found that story funny , poor guy !
    Yeah if they were young, in their ideology at the time that would be selling drugs to children

know any specifics of why JD and him had beef? know that articles says he had him giving the order for the more sever "six pack" punishment shooting (had never heard that on e before) but what did mcguigan do to be reprimanded so to speak.

the article quoted led me to some articles about JD being the main culprit for the Mcartney's assult and murder that any truth to that?
    The "JD' might be confusing because Jim Donegan = JD and Jock Davison = JD but his real name was Gerard, and Jim Donegan went by the nickname JD, McGuigan got the sixpack shooting for a few reasons, McCartney was allegedly stabbed by JM not Jock, this JM was on trial for being the getaway driver after UFF leader Joe Bratty and Raymond Elder his henchman got AK'd outside the bar

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

How did Flashy get away with the charges when he was caught with green and coke? Anyone know

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

How did Flashy get away with the charges when he was caught with green and coke? Anyone know

When was that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Omackeral wrote: »
    There was a HUGE thread on the Deely case here a couple of years ago around the time of the fresh Garda appeal but due to all sorts of off the wall theories and disrespectful stuff, it was shut down. The family of Trevor got in touch with the site to request its closure and deletion actually.

The theories in that thread were wild as ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Speaking of ears, is he still hiding down in courtown with his fake watch?

Spore wrote: »
    Could you post a link to that other forum? Cheers

I tried there but as I’m a new user it won’t allow be to attach the link. Just put Deely into the search and the thread I found started 11 months back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

I tried there but as I’m a new user it won’t allow be to attach the link. Just put Deely into the search and the thread I found started 11 months back

There was another one before that too from around 2017. That was class, some mad speculation too

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

See hot dog is only back and the darndale lads have already burst into his house and stabbed him again, only set his horse alight a few weeks back, them lads are viscous

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

See hot dog is only back and the darndale lads have already burst into his house and stabbed him again, only set his horse alight a few weeks back, them lads are viscous

And hopefully all get done soon.

Kill a scumbag? No sweat off my brow

Burn a defenceless animal? I'd like to see you tied to the back of a Hiace and driven round town until all there is left is the noose swinging off the gravel

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DannyBoy1117

Not sure what he went by, I'm not from the area.

Just seen it on a Facebook page and the description says the last sighting of him was at the church and he seemed to waiting for someone to pick him up, then never seen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DannyBoy1117

Not sure what he went by, I'm not from the area.

Just seen it on a Facebook page and the description says the last sighting of him was at the church and he seemed to waiting for someone to pick him up, then never seen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

He doesn't have much luck this fella...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Do you reckon Cancer is/was actually making decent money out of MTK? I mean I don’t recall any insanely big fights that he was involved in. Sure he has names like Fury and Frampton but I don’t ever see Fury wearing MTK gear etc - don’t think cancer manages him whatsoever.

Point is, rich Arabs buy football clubs like Man City not for provide but for hobby. Was this cancers equivalent? Was he laundering money through young fighters by buying them cars, Rolex’s etc but ultimately not make the money back?

Feels like the MTK thing was of an ego boosting thing and his road to legitimacy whilst operating at a loss

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ciapen

"Midwest Radio - Man remanded in custody following firearms seizure in Castlerea" https://www.midwestradio.ie/index.php/news/41888-man-remanded-in-custody-following-firearms-seizure-in-castlerea

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

ciapen wrote: »
    "Midwest Radio - Man remanded in custody following firearms seizure in Castlerea" https://www.midwestradio.ie/index.php/news/41888-man-remanded-in-custody-following-firearms-seizure-in-castlerea

Any thoughts?

usually if these boys are crying in court like this lad was then there no bodies who are being used to move or store stuff as a way of paying back a debt...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    usually if these boys are crying in court like this lad was then there no bodies who are being used to move or store stuff as a way of paying back a debt...

Some heads must have made Castlerea their new home.
    Why would a guy from Finglas drive through Castlerea with 3 loaded guns especially when the place is hot after the fatal Garda shooting a few weeks back.

Advertisement