Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ciapen

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    usually if these boys are crying in court like this lad was then there no bodies who are being used to move or store stuff as a way of paying back a debt...

Was thinking that, "handy money" for delivery or pickup.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

That's a private group. Would you mind giving us a brief rundown on why he's in bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

Beltby wrote: »
    That's a private group. Would you mind giving us a brief rundown on why he's in bother?

Apparently he was shot at

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Apparently he was shot at

John Doyle on Twitter claiming Gary Finnegan. Can’t post link sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

From Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djpremier420

LuasSimon wrote: »
    4 Million was a fair ball of cash for cab to find in a village in Co Kerry . Man from laois charged this evening . Must be a sizeable hit to any gang . Unusual part of the country to be hiding it

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-charged-with-possessing-proceeds-of-crime-after-4-million-cash-seizure-39583192.html

Either knas or Easterns that part of the county

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djpremier420

From Twitter

Fake I rekon be on spainish news and that doesn't look spain I could be wrong even thr cars look out of place but wouldnt suprise if real but the papers be up in it straight away. unless there aload of seats or scooters usually not spain

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Isn’t he older then that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Hostage situation in lifford there some.lad shot in the legs house set on fire armed guards etc on the scene

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    Hostage situation in lifford there some.lad shot in the legs house set on fire armed guards etc on the scene
    Garda Media Blackout since earlier today around 4pm.
    https://twitter.com/chrismcnulty86/status/1312876226315509763

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

This

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

theballz wrote: »
    Do you reckon Cancer is/was actually making decent money out of MTK? I mean I don’t recall any insanely big fights that he was involved in. Sure he has names like Fury and Frampton but I don’t ever see Fury wearing MTK gear etc - don’t think cancer manages him whatsoever.

Point is, rich Arabs buy football clubs like Man City not for provide but for hobby. Was this cancers equivalent? Was he laundering money through young fighters by buying them cars, Rolex’s etc but ultimately not make the money back?

Feels like the MTK thing was of an ego boosting thing and his road to legitimacy whilst operating at a loss

Thoughts?

These Arab states don't buy football clubs as a hobby. They do it for the purpose of sports washing. The aim with sports washing is to try to use associations with successful football clubs to improve public sentiment towards abhorrent human rights abusing oil states. Just have a look at City fans jumping through hoops to not criticise their owners and you can see how it works.

I assume MTK's purpose is also a form of sports washing in that its intention is for the Kinahans to use their vast (allegedly) financial resources to legitimise themselves through their involvement in high stakes/popular boxing events.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Hopefully Big gets one of those darndale creatures clipped over the hotdog attack recently, can't imagine he would want all that attention being brought to people who he supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

ElZee wrote: »
    Hopefully Big gets one of those darndale creatures clipped over the hotdog attack recently, can't imagine he would want all that attention being brought to people who he supplies.

Wonder which one he’ll pick...

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

I never said there was Conspiracy with sinn féin to kill jock or that the provos had anything to do with the other jd killing. Cancer was scared of jock and wouldn't make any moves in the North because of jock. When km wanted to kill jock he wasn't going to go to the quarter master and ask for a firework after already getting a punishment shooting so he asked a fella in Belfast that was doing bits for cancer about getting a firework and told him what it was for cancer was told what km was looking for the firework for and got a makarov sent up after jock was killed cancer was able to worknin the north no problem and mtk start donating to the shinners and old provo shell companys. Mtk were allowed have shows in the North while banned in the Republic even when bomb threats are rang in to mtk shows in the North John Finucane and sinn féin insist they go on. The other jd owed cancer money and he paid inla to kill him and sent another makarov up for that. There were never makarov used in the troubles the only two murders in the North with makarov were jd and jock. And ye said about a loyalist caught with a makarov in a biscuit tin up there sure everyone and there dogs know the loyalist been getting there bits off cancer a long time same as the scottish
    All a little bit convenient some of this, where has it even been said Donegan was killed by a Makarov? You can get one cheap enough the Kinehans may have helped ship them in but one with a silencer goes at about 1.5 and you can get your hands on it easy. So you're telling me McGuigan wanted a gun to kill Jock, went through a man who went directly to Cancer who happened to be scared of him for some reason, then Cancer went to the Provos to get permission to give the gun to McGuigan to kill Jock and the Provos said yes even though the whole debacle nearly collapsed Stormont and jeapordised Sinn Fein? Jock had no say in wether MTK operated in the North or not he was sitting very pretty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Big is orchestrating it all. He was only at hotdods door with DW 2 weeks ago and told him if he didnt spill on who shot at the feral crew when legio got it this would happen. Jack has zero respect in the area anymore. The only lads from his old crew (20+ back in the day) that stuck with him are Squeaks (JOK) and Anton. His old partner PK is in Wheatfield telling anyone that will listen that hes a grass. The only ones that will work with him now are the feral kids, the paedo and pikeys.

• Advertisement

The Irish Sun...
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/5983105/christy-kinahan-homeless-man-world-fake-passport/

Unusual to see three different stories on the one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

LastODC wrote: »
    Big is orchestrating it all. He was only at hotdods door with DW 2 weeks ago and told him if he didnt spill on who shot at the feral crew when legio got it this would happen. Jack has zero respect in the area anymore. The only lads from his old crew (20+ back in the day) that stuck with him are Squeaks (JOK) and Anton. His old partner PK is in Wheatfield telling anyone that will listen that hes a grass. The only ones that will work with him now are the feral kids, the paedo and pikeys.

Who is DW ?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Red fella, one of 2 bro's. Main man in the feral crew

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Who is DW ?

ward

ward

Which ward ?

A load of green gone up in smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

LastODC wrote: »
    Red fella, one of 2 bro's. Main man in the feral crew

Who’d be the main lads in that darndale “crew”?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

ward

Ears Ward?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Ears Ward?

Is that not GW

• Advertisement

Ears Ward?