Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

No not ears

Any word on ears?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Not David w is it? Is he not a traveller? Didn’t think he’d be bigs main man in darndale. Thought it would have been cl1

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

All a little bit convenient some of this, where has it even been said Donegan was killed by a Makarov? You can get one cheap enough the Kinehans may have helped ship them in but one with a silencer goes at about 1.5 and you can get your hands on it easy. So you're telling me McGuigan wanted a gun to kill Jock, went through a man who went directly to Cancer who happened to be scared of him for some reason, then Cancer went to the Provos to get permission to give the gun to McGuigan to kill Jock and the Provos said yes even though the whole debacle nearly collapsed Stormont and jeapordised Sinn Fein? Jock had no say in wether MTK operated in the North or not he was sitting very pretty

Mate I already said it twice provos and Sinn féin had nothing to with jocks murder. Km wanted to kill jock ye and he couldn't go to the provos for a gun they were hardly going to give him one they knew nothing about what he was planning. Jock wouldn't let cancer operate openly in the North on the republican side anyway and cancer could do **** all about it he was scared of jock and knew there would be retaliation if he killed jock or anyone the other old provos. Km went to a dealer in the North that worked for cancer looking for a firework and told him he wanted to kill jock over the punishment shooting ye but the keep it on the down low but the dealer told cancer for some brownie points and cancer sent the gun up free of charge knowing it was to be used on jock. The provios or sinn féin didn't know it was going down or nothing about it. When jock was killed cancer was able to get mtk to cosy up to sinn féin and the old provos it was a win win for Cancer jock got taken out and it didn't lead back to him only km. Cancer never went to provos looking for permission to give the gun I never said that cancer is denying he gave the gun and tried sell the dealer up the North put like when the Russians supposedly killed hatchet and paddy doyle. And jock had a load of backing up north cancer couldn't do **** all in nationalist areas because jock wouldn't let them operate. It's well known jd was shot with a makarov Google jim Donegan makarov and it should come up because I know for a fact it was a makarov he was hit with

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Not David w is it? Is he not a traveller? Didn’t think he’d be bigs main man in darndale. Thought it would have been cl1

Hes not a pikey and CL must of had a fallen out with them hasnt been around them in weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

All a little bit convenient some of this, where has it even been said Donegan was killed by a Makarov? You can get one cheap enough the Kinehans may have helped ship them in but one with a silencer goes at about 1.5 and you can get your hands on it easy. So you're telling me McGuigan wanted a gun to kill Jock, went through a man who went directly to Cancer who happened to be scared of him for some reason, then Cancer went to the Provos to get permission to give the gun to McGuigan to kill Jock and the Provos said yes even though the whole debacle nearly collapsed Stormont and jeapordised Sinn Fein? Jock had no say in wether MTK operated in the North or not he was sitting very pretty

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.societyofeditors.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/0009.02-Ciaran-Barnes.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiSuraUpp7sAhULURUIHebfClkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1yuUANpVtdOoIhriNb8nM5

• Advertisement

LastODC wrote: »
    Hes not a pikey and CL must of had a fallen out with them hasnt been around them in weeks

Cheers man, I always thought he was. Goes to show what I know, I thought cl was top dog. Are bigs lads the ones who are always at the top of moatview court?

No pal there Sean Littles mates. CLs mas is there too. Them lads gave his mate a bad hidin few weeks ago over robbing bikes and CL legged it.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Big is orchestrating it all. He was only at hotdods door with DW 2 weeks ago and told him if he didnt spill on who shot at the feral crew when legio got it this would happen. Jack has zero respect in the area anymore. The only lads from his old crew (20+ back in the day) that stuck with him are Squeaks (JOK) and Anton. His old partner PK is in Wheatfield telling anyone that will listen that hes a grass. The only ones that will work with him now are the feral kids, the paedo and pikeys.

Are there no older, more serious heads around Coolock who have had enough of him?

Definitely pal all the heads his own age or older have no time for him and he used to be well respected by most. I can't see him lasting too long if he doesn't **** off

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Thesiger wrote: »
    Are there no older, more serious heads around Coolock who have had enough of him?

No one has the minerals, it would be a most expensive miss

• Advertisement

Maybe not ten years ago but trust me its a different story now hes isolated in the criminal world. Dont get me wrong hes still a dangerous man and has money but hes no crew left to speak of why do u think hes backing up these kids and to top it off the rascal(pk) and jessy(mmc) say hes a grass

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Maybe not ten years ago but trust me its a different story now hes isolated in the criminal world. Dont get me wrong hes still a dangerous man and has money but hes no crew left to speak of why do u think hes backing up these kids and to top it off the rascal(pk) and jessy(mmc) say hes a grass

Interesting. The way the media still portray him would have you believing he runs everything from Donnycarney up to Drogheda. If he’s down to a crew of young lads from Darndale who are likely gonna be locked up or dead quite soon, then the “Mr. Big” moniker is a bit of a joke.

What happened the old crew? From the media we know Finner got done by Lawlor and the Libyan bros are in the wind. The rest locked up or walked away?

Dead prison gone out on there own and more recently fell out over backing up these kids

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Is he the same DW who went to prison over a fake insurance claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Big has lost the dressing room

Dead prison gone out on there own and more recently fell out over backing up these kids

I always thought that when reading the papers, flashy and big seem to be only backed up by kids. In the grand scheme of thing the pair of them must be nobodys.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

I always thought that when reading the papers, flashy and big seem to be only backed up by kids. In the grand scheme of thing the pair of them must be nobodys.

Most the traveller gangs answer to Big. He's backed up by more than just kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Most the traveller gangs answer to Big. He's backed up by more than just kids.

Some not most

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭d51984

Something happening on Darndale roundabout, tons of guards, armed gaurds have 2 people pinned to ground.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

SSLil wrote: »
    Is he the same DW who went to prison over a fake insurance claim?

No, the fella he's referring to is JW's brother. They're both only teenagers. Maybe 19/20 at most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭d51984

Garda all over Darndale /Moatview areas, Helecopters above. Somethings goin on.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Flashy maybe, but I wouldn't describe big as a nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Interestedxx1

Eddie wards parents on the paper today appealing

Silver golf pulled over earlier at the darndale roundabout with armed gards standing over them

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lg085

Silver golf pulled over earlier at the darndale roundabout with armed gards standing over them

The silver golf belongs to AT and MC , two smack dealers

Lg085 wrote: »
    The silver golf belongs to AT and MC , two smack dealers

Can you direct message me them names lad

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Can you direct message me them names lad

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Me too