Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

There was the story where he was stabbed in a shop and the attacker caught and battered by a few locals but I never saw any story about the attacker being named or charged. I assume he was and I just didn't see it.

I'm nearly sure I heard it was this lad who sliced him in the pet shop

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30371958.html

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    The fact he is/was so easy to get at and wasn’t wiped out makes me think he isn’t necessarily involved with the hutches or a ‘player’ of any sort as he would have been took out when it all went off

One of Gary's best mates. V v close with Patsy but always got on well with DK.

Maybe that spared him. Think he's more of a pal to H's than a player

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

He is in a relationship with a Hutch.Walks around talbot street without a care in teh world.

Was very close to GH.Good boxer who could have made something of himself but 'retired' to get away from MTK when it came out DK had GH shot.

Been in lots of scuffles with kinahan aligned heads in NIC and battered roddy a while back.Strange the K's havent tried to take him out and seem to let him get on with things.Hes a VERY easy target and doesnt keep the head down at all.

He gave Ross a hising a while back cos he was acting the Boll1x ,not keeping the head down and robbing everything from phones to bikes....typical of the hutches i know anyway.Will nick anything not screwed to the ground.

rondog wrote: »
    He gave Ross a hiding a while back cos he was acting the Boll1x ,not keeping the head down and robbing everything from phones to bikes....typical of the hutches i know anyway.Will nick anything not screwed to the ground.

Think he lost the head bad over the ex not letting him see the saucepan lids

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

rondog wrote: »
    He is in a relationship with a Hutch.Walks around talbot street without a care in teh world.

Was very close to GH.Good boxer who could have made something of himself but 'retired' to get away from MTK when it came out DK had GH shot.

Been in lots of scuffles with kinahan aligned heads in NIC and battered roddy a while back.Strange the K's havent tried to take him out and seem to let him get on with things.Hes a VERY easy target and doesnt keep the head down at all.

He gave Ross a hising a while back cos he was acting the Boll1x ,not keeping the head down and robbing everything from phones to bikes....typical of the hutches i know anyway.Will nick anything not screwed to the ground.

Maybe he's feeding info back to the Kinahans?

• Advertisement

grayzer75 wrote: »

No chance

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

grayzer75 wrote: »

Suffering jesus....

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Holly Hoxed

I know a good few posters had a hard on for mago a while back but it's hard not to admire his loyalty to the hutches after what's happened.

Mago*

Edit: I mean Fitzgerald's loyalty

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Is Mago still in and out of Dublin? Haven't heard much about him or Harry recently. Assume Harry is still hanging around the NIC but keeping the head down since his car chase with Roddy

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Is Scarface involved directly in crime or is he just a failed boxer and a friend of Patsy and co?

I wouldn't call him a failed boxer he was Irish European and intercontinental champion at super middleweight. Hes cousins with some the hutches Clive Staunton was his cousin to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure I heard it was this lad who sliced him in the pet shop

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30371958.html

Is the witness .... James “the whale” gantly?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

I wouldn't call him a failed boxer he was Irish European and intercontinental champion at super middleweight. Hes cousins with some the hutches Clive Staunton was his cousin to

Yeah failed is maybe a tad strong but not world level where the money is at is where I was coming from. He’s not fought since 2015 so has to be getting that paper from somewhere so made me wonder if he was involved with his H associates

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Yeah failed is maybe a tad strong but not world level where the money is at is where I was coming from. He’s not fought since 2015 so has to be getting that paper from somewhere so made me wonder if he was involved with his H associates

No maybes about it kid, you haven't a clue.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Is the witness .... James “the whale” gantly?

Not sure but very possible...

Seen him box Andy lee in Belfast on a Carl Frampton undercard... he gave a great account of himself that night..

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Was a shareholder in the sunset pub when MB was done

He fought two World champions didn't win but was very good boxer not most technical but never took a backwards step. He was fighting at clash of the clans was hoping to get a world title shot if he won that an maybe another fight but was blamed for been a spotter at the weigh ons and hung up his gloves after he brought his kids and neices to the weigh ins so he didn't have a clue what was going down. His kid and nephews looking like very good boxers in corinthians one of his bros is very well respected around nic to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Stolen from whitey on Twitter.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/freddie-thompson-to-appeal-conviction-for-david-daithi-douglas-murder-1020296.html

So you have John Finucane representating Carl frampon of MTK in Belfast and his brother Micheal Finucane coming on record to represent fat freddy.

I knew the whistleblower was going hell for leather on John Finucane, this is fcked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

He fought two World champions didn't win but was very good boxer not most technical but never took a backwards step. He was fighting at clash of the clans was hoping to get a world title shot if he won that an maybe another fight but was blamed for been a spotter at the weigh ons and hung up his gloves after he brought his kids and neices to the weigh ins so he didn't have a clue what was going down. His kid and nephews looking like very good boxers in corinthians one of his bros is very well respected around nic to

Is patsys youngest son still boxing?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/freddie-thompson-to-appeal-conviction-for-david-daithi-douglas-murder-1020296.html

So you have John Finucane representating Carl frampon of MTK in Belfast and his brother Micheal Finucane coming on record to represent fat freddy.

I knew the whistleblower was going hell for leather on John Finucane, this is fcked up.

The special criminal court is the only way to get DK behind bars in Ireland so its no surprise that he's a big Sinn fein fan.

Sinn Fein not exactly known for having high morales! Surprised other political parties haven't quizzed them on this relationship

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

The special criminal court is the only way to get DK behind bars in Ireland so its no surprise that he's a big Sinn fein fan.

Sinn Fein not exactly known for having high morales! Surprised other political parties haven't quizzed them on this relationship

Dying for someone to get shot.

It's well known now sinn féin and cancer are in bed mtk giving them a lot of donations and sinn féin insist all the money laundering shows go a head in Belfast even with bomb threats with code words used there not cancelled. Just look the other day with cancers rent boys lifted in the joy over witness intimidation in the Aaron brady trial Provos went to cancer to get the witnesses intimidated cancer and provos/sinn féin been in bed since jock was killed

Is patsys youngest son still boxing?

Not really at the minit he was top ameateor won the all Ireland juniors he had to change his name to box but cancer had him down as a target since the regency even with how young he was a lot of places are scared to have him box in case there's a shooting. Sad for the young fella was never involved in crime stuck to boxing put everything he had into it a lot of people talked about him going to the top mgm/mtk even had him over there training as a top prospect before ot all kicked off

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

YogiOg wrote: »

The fella shot in finglas must be CL1. Did he catch an ass wooping in moatview a few weeks ago? Might be to do with this going back in the media and courts.

Not really at the minit he was top ameateor won the all Ireland juniors he had to change his name to box but cancer had him down as a target since the regency even with how young he was a lot of places are scared to have him box in case there's a shooting. Sad for the young fella was never involved in crime stuck to boxing put everything he had into it a lot of people talked about him going to the top mgm/mtk even had him over there training as a top prospect before ot all kicked off

Proper shame that. I posted my a few months back saying I could see that being the most likely outcome for him and his boxing career sadly. MTK are the big outfit and with Jordan’s dad being the no1 enemy/target he hasn’t a chance.

Surprised to hear he was seen as a target when he’s just a young lad with no involvement and was even younger at the time of the regency probably not even 16.

The fella shot in finglas must be CL1. Did he catch an ass wooping in moatview a few weeks ago? Might be to do with this going back in the media and courts.

That’s defo him who was shot back then yeah. Dunno about the moatview incident though

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

For a fella of his age he has a lot of enemies

YogiOg wrote: »
    For a fella of his age he has a lot of enemies

For a fella his age he has a few bodies on him but can't blame him to bad when his da was murdered when he was a young fella he was never going to end up in trinity but I can see it all happening in nic with the next generation to

• Advertisement

Proper shame that. I posted my a few months back saying I could see that being the most likely outcome for him and his boxing career sadly. MTK are the big outfit and with Jordan’s dad being the no1 enemy/target he hasn’t a chance.

Surprised to hear he was seen as a target when he’s just a young lad with no involvement and was even younger at the time of the regency probably not even 16.

Thíngs can always change when cancers brought down and I'd say it be the near future he can get himself back on the boxing circuit he probly the best young boxer in the North inner city for a good while the iaba did a lot to try keep him going but the more fight he won under the fake name the more his picture was put out in boxing mags

Advertisement