Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

For a fella his age he has a few bodies on him but can't blame him to bad when his da was murdered when he was a young fella he was never going to end up in trinity but I can see it all happening in nic with the next generation to

He must be on edge all the time if he’s got a few bodies to his name. He might be a skinny little runt but takes a different kind of nut job to wack someone especially over drugs/orders from others. Their family and their friends will want you dead as it’s not something that ever gets forgotten and not to mention Garda coming knocking, it must be a nightmare for him to sleep at night

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Thíngs can always change when cancers brought down and I'd say it be the near future he can get himself back on the boxing circuit he probly the best young boxer in the North inner city for a good while the iaba did a lot to try keep him going but the more fight he won under the fake name the more his picture was put out in boxing mags

So the surname is purely made up then? I just assumed he had a different mum from Gary, Delboy and Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

I think he’s got a dose of the covid. Could be a bad dose !

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

For a fella his age he has a few bodies on him but can't blame him to bad when his da was murdered when he was a young fella he was never going to end up in trinity but I can see it all happening in nic with the next generation to

You'd think he wouldn't be as quick to visit that on other families when he knows what it's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Who is he working for? Flashy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

theballz wrote: »

Despite his relationship with lawlor ironically Robbie lawlor is exactly the kind of person he’s turning out to be, supposedly he’s been ran out of darndale and is becoming a gun for hire, exactly like Robbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

I wouldn't call him a failed boxer he was Irish European and intercontinental champion at super middleweight. Hes cousins with some the hutches Clive Staunton was his cousin to

What was reason for Clive being hit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

What bodies would these be pal?? Coz I know for a fact the ones they blamed him on in the papers had **** all to do with him apart from one (RC) and he only played a minor part in that

theballz wrote: »

He was working for Wheela and Trimble (that got stopped in the silver golf at darndale roundabout other day) when he got shot that time. He was sent in to lure a fella out and his uncle jumped the back wall and plugged him. Could be still working for them definitely mot for wardy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

LastODC wrote: »
    He was working for Wheela and Trimble (that got stopped in the silver golf at darndale roundabout other day) when he got shot that time. He was sent in to lure a fella out and his uncle jumped the back wall and plugged him. Could be still working for them definitely mot for wardy

Cls uncle or the fella getting shot?

Would wheela be CLs mothers brother, late thirties. From the courts or would it be another fella from the other side of the road in the courts. Probably early 40s?

Or am I way off.

• Advertisement

Different lad altogether this one from Finglas. And it was the lad who they were trying to lure outs uncle. Say thats 2 of the 3 that got nicked for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Guy in court for arson of house (owned by Liam Byrne in possession of CAB)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    So the surname is purely made up then? I just assumed he had a different mum from Gary, Delboy and Patrick.

Yea he used to box under hutch but changed the surname after the feud to keep boxing anyone can bé a target for cancer while he's in dubai look at the amount of innocent people he got killed already a young fella be nothing to him he hasn't got one person from the regency just innocents

You'd think he wouldn't be as quick to visit that on other families when he knows what it's like.

When he was young fella he was always telling the other young lads he was going to get revenge for his da

What was reason for Clive being hit ?

Clive was just another easy target wasn't a criminal left Dublin years ago he was a far out relation to the hutches would of been more closely related to Eddie Staunton was a very sad case he put his young lad through college and all wanted the best for him his wife was already after dying and they went and left the young fella an orphan just done it out of evilness because Clive went to some the victims funerals

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Who is wheela and Trimble ?

What bodies would these be pal?? Coz I know for a fact the ones they blamed him on in the papers had **** all to do with him apart from one (RC) and he only played a minor part in that

RC and thr iranian and I heard he was the trigger man on rc. He took a few pot shots at the garda as well don't want to go in to there **** to much nothing to do with me but the rumours going round nic after he was shot was that Trimble set him up was meant to have a sit down with a few fellas and **** him self and agreed to set CL up

RC and thr iranian and I heard he was the trigger man on rc. He took a few pot shots at the garda as well don't want to go in to there **** to much nothing to do with me but the rumours going round nic after he was shot was that Trimble set him up was meant to have a sit down with a few fellas and **** him self and agreed to set CL up

Heard same story alright about Trimble wouldn't surprise me hes a weasel. Definitely wasn't CL that done the Iranian and wasn't trigger man on RC

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

It's well known now sinn féin and cancer are in bed mtk giving them a lot of donations and sinn féin insist all the money laundering shows go a head in Belfast even with bomb threats with code words used there not cancelled. Just look the other day with cancers rent boys lifted in the joy over witness intimidation in the Aaron brady trial Provos went to cancer to get the witnesses intimidated cancer and provos/sinn féin been in bed since jock was killed

Aaron Brady has no connection what so ever to the provos, the provos in South A would be fairly against him & his ex mates and crew. You sound a lot like the whistle blower on this SF and the K’s subject. Only for John F being lord mayor and having the boxers in city hall, then representing Framton. Theres not many other connections. The provos don’t need money they own pubs, clubs, taxi ranks. There like the mafia, SF are also the richest party on the island they don’t need money from DK. The money they can get legally from America, the millions left from the “dead man” they don’t need DK money. To think that is mad.

On Patsys son thats a real same, id of liked him to do well. Does he not be at corinthians? I know he was at glasnevin. Fitz coaches at the corinthians & him an ex pro. Would make a good team & on the same side.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

John_D3 wrote: »
    Aaron Brady has no connection what so ever to the provos, the provos in South A would be fairly against him & his ex mates and crew. You sound a lot like the whistle blower on this SF and the K’s subject. Only for John F being lord mayor and having the boxers in city hall, then representing Framton. Theres not many other connections. The provos don’t need money they own pubs, clubs, taxi ranks. There like the mafia, SF are also the richest party on the island they don’t need money from DK. The money they can get legally from America, the millions left from the “dead man” they don’t need DK money. To think that is mad.

On Patsys son thats a real same, id of liked him to do well. Does he not be at corinthians? I know he was at glasnevin. Fitz coaches at the corinthians & him an ex pro. Would make a good team & on the same side.

Look closer and you will find connections between brady and the provos.
    In relation to John, a post here yesterday stated his brother is representing Freddie Thompson.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Lets drop the talk on the young boxer and drawing attention to him Major victim in the whole thing. As for Brady having little or no provos connections that's nonsense so is saying MTK and Shinners have no connection. They have influence and people on the payroll. DK throwing FF a bone with Finucane representing him also. Waste of money tho. And of course SF do need more money - every business/political party does.

Brady has provo family the other people involved in the robbery were from provo family's. Brady worked for the Provos moving laundered diesel it was one the things he said in his defense that he lied before because he didn't want to get in trouble over the diesel. John Finucane represents all mtk boxers and it wasn't just a picture of him and mtk boxers in city Hall cancers right hand man af is also in the picture why would the Lord mayor get in a picture with him? Cancer has the provos and sinn féin in his pocket his own cousin is a member of sinn féin. Micheal Finucane is representing fat Freddie for his appeal. Cancer is willing to do anything to gqet sinn féin into power to wet the scc abolished so that he doesn't have to go on trial there when he's eventually deported. Provo form louth tried set mago up. Mtk can have shows in the free state but sinn féin insist they go on in the North even with all the threats rang in about them with codewords used. Cancer has fellas working in the North flooding the place with drugs and nothing happening to them. People don't want to see the truth they have a fantasy view of the provis and sinn féin but they sold out to drug dealers and that's a fact

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

The Shinners are just as backstabbing as DK is. If they ever do get in power backed by his money they will drop him quicker than a hot potato

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Who was jonathon Dowdall friends with?

Did an IRA man not get shot managing a Hutch pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Who was jonathon Dowdall friends with?

Did an IRA man not get shot managing a Hutch pub?

Barr was dissident and not PIRA. Dissidents supplied the Regency crew with their weapons. Flat Cap Murray was also a dissident.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

The family Brady operated with were x provos. Bradys mate got his house burnt out after it by the provos, there father also got a serious beating by the provos. Brady is not connected to the provos, would been seen as criminal/ dissident to them, though is from a good family. I am no fan of the provos though i know that. People seem to think he was doing fuel “that was with the provos” others do fuel. I think if the provos were going to witness intimidate they would be smart enough not to use the clowns that have been used. Need to look at the bigger picture? Some of the stuff posted that Davidson was done to let mtk in, its ludicrous. Do people understand how much money the provos have, there like mafia. Every party needs money, of course they do but do people not think the provos/ shinners get enough rather need Daniel. Boxing happens in Belfast because there is no reason to stop it. What harm have the boxers done? All mtk boxers are represented by finucane? I would say at most the Belfast fella’s are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

leko99 wrote: »
    The Shinners are just as backstabbing as DK is. If they ever do get in power backed by his money they will drop him quicker than a hot potato

They will still get rid of the Special Criminal Court 😀 and ‘re-educate’ the guards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

The family Brady operated with were x provos. Bradys mate got his house burnt out after it by the provos, there father also got a serious beating by the provos. Brady is not connected to the provos, would been seen as criminal/ dissident to them, though is from a good family. I am no fan of the provos though i know that. People seem to think he was doing fuel “that was with the provos” others do fuel. I think if the provos were going to witness intimidate they would be smart enough not to use the clowns that have been used. Need to look at the bigger picture? Some of the stuff posted that Davidson was done to let mtk in, its ludicrous. Do people understand how much money the provos have, there like mafia. Every party needs money, of course they do but do people not think the provos/ shinners get enough rather need Daniel. Boxing happens in Belfast because there is no reason to stop it. What harm have the boxers done? All mtk boxers are represented by finucane? I would say at most the Belfast fella’s are.

The O’Callaghans;
    Long issues between the IRA and that family, surprising that they still can live in the area. IRA member Keith Rogers killed in an altercation involving the father 15 odd years ago.
    One of the sons, a footballer, had his new house burned down 5/6 years ago and has been charged with ATM robberies, and another was jailed last year for a vicious assault on a girl.

• Advertisement

There no such thing as x Provos or you mean everyone that was a provo is now an x provo. Everybody that launder diesel in South armagh are provis especially in Crossmaglen. The two brothers on that job there da is a well known provo and brady worked for them with the diesel and robbery. The youngest brother was 18 had his own house and drove a beamer. The Provo fundraisers in Boston took them all in after the robbery they still run a huge business in Boston. Brady and his mate fell out over there and he moved up to republicans in New York. The provos asked cancer to get the witnesses intimidated and he got Holland who's Barry Finnegan best mate and the rest the muppets to do it. This **** with jock I'm sick of saying it it wasnt the provos that got him done km did it on his own but cancer supplied the firework known who was to be taken out because jock wouldn't let cancer operate in the North and Cancer knew there was no come back to him on it. Your saying the Provos have enough money tg ere like a mafia sure if they had enough money why would they still need to be bringing in bogey smoke and washing up diesel after the Northern Bank robberry. Cancer has more money than the provis could dream of and they got greedy and wanted a piece. No coincidence the finucanes represent cancers fellas North and south of the border. There is a reason to stop it in the North same reason its stopped in the free state for the publics safety incase there's another regency and there's been bomb threats at all the mtk shows in the North. The provo and Sinn féin fanboys need to to realise everyone is wide to what's going on once you connect the dots ye see what's going on

Advertisement