Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

One the reasons the Provos got cancer to intimidate witnesses is because brady went bragging when he was drunk about it and said to Martin cahills nephew in new York he was one the fellas who grassed on him

And why would cancer spend all that money on his book and little documentary blaming the regency on fine Gail saying they got it done so sinn féin wouldn't get into government cancer and sinn féin are in bed together a while now

Jizique wrote: »
    The O’Callaghans;
    Long issues between the IRA and that family, surprising that they still can live in the area. IRA member Keith Rogers killed in an altercation involving the father 15 odd years ago.
    One of the sons, a footballer, had his new house burned down 5/6 years ago and has been charged with ATM robberies, and another was jailed last year for a vicious assault on a girl.

O'Callaghans are Provos that fell out with other Provos in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

No such thing as an x provo? Ok. One leaves or was kicked out of the provo’s can’t be claimed an x provo. Ok

Every diesel smuggler in south armagh is a provo? ok. No criminal elements or ordinary smugglers at it at all, only provos. Ok.

The provos could bomb england, rob the northern bank, kill Kevin McG but couldn’t get witnesses intimidated with out clowns through DK. Ok

O'Callaghans are Provos ok. Just attacked and were in a feud with the local ra themselves. Though still provos. Ok

The provos fell out with other in disagreement over retaliating for Joc as the harm it could do to the peace process though would go help Brady. Ok

Jock Davidson was the only provo in Belfast stopping DK getting into it. Not Spike Murray, Sean Hughes, Bobby Story, Eddie Copeland or Brian Gillen the list goes on. Only Jock the provo community worker.

We will agree to disagree on this. You sound very like the WHISTLEBLOWER. You did state before here the provos got DK to take out Joc to get him in, you maybe worded it wrong.

It would be a complete shame if boxing was stopped in the North, it does so much for the working class young men & woman, keeps them of the streets. Boxing was all good when Gary Hutch was out there with DK and had the brother over in mtk. Then they split and now all boxing should suffer in Ireland?

Just to point out i am no fan of DK or the Brynes. Would have more respect for the Monk, Patsy and Mago before anyone thinks i am defending kinahan organised crime group.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Timing belt

If the Provos have agreed to peace and are no longer involved in criminality then why would SF be so determined to get rid of the special criminal court.

Does it mean they are in bed with DK or are they just still involved in criminality. Either way it looks like SF are being paid by someone to scrap the Special criminal court which is not a good optic for the party.

• Advertisement

John_D3 wrote: »
    No such thing as an x provo? Ok. One leaves or was kicked out of the provo’s can’t be claimed an x provo. Ok

Every diesel smuggler in south armagh is a provo? ok. No criminal elements or ordinary smugglers at it at all, only provos. Ok.

The provos could bomb england, rob the northern bank, kill Kevin McG but couldn’t get witnesses intimidated with out clowns through DK. Ok

O'Callaghans are Provos ok. Just attacked and were in a feud with the local ra themselves. Though still provos. Ok

The provos fell out with other in disagreement over retaliating for Joc as the harm it could do to the peace process though would go help Brady. Ok

Jock Davidson was the only provo in Belfast stopping DK getting into it. Not Spike Murray, Sean Hughes, Bobby Story, Eddie Copeland or Brian Gillen the list goes on. Only Jock the provo community worker.

We will agree to disagree on this. You sound very like the WHISTLEBLOWER. You did state before here the provos got DK to take out Joc to get him in, you maybe worded it wrong.

It would be a complete shame if boxing was stopped in the North, it does so much for the working class young men & woman, keeps them of the streets. Boxing was all good when Gary Hutch was out there with DK and had the brother over in mtk. Then they split and now all boxing should suffer in Ireland?

Just to point out i am no fan of DK or the Brynes. Would have more respect for the Monk, Patsy and Mago before anyone thinks i am defending kinahan organised crime group.

You said Provos are like a mafia your in for life or go out with a bullet in your head and yea every diesel smuggler in South armagh are provo or work for them. Yea the Provos could get a hit done on km that's no big deal he had loads of enemy's after killing jock and yea they bombed England about 30 years ago there no spring chickens anymore jock would of Been one of the youngest Provos around from the troubles. And yea jock hated drug dealers and was Belfast oc how many dealers had he got shot up there before he was killed he wouldn't let cancer do business there and that's it and show me where I said the Provos got cancer to take out jock I only ever said cancer supplied km the firework. Yea O'Callaghans are Provos they fell out with other provos over land up there it was another provo who shot Rodgers when they were giving him the 6 pack and orders were sent from Belfast after that the internal feuding was to stop especially with how much money the O'Callaghans were bringing in. You sound like a provo or sinner who doesn't want it coming out yous are linked with cancer for a fella supposedly from d3 ye know a lot about what happens across the border don't ye. And no1 is saying boxing should stop in the North just not for boxers or politicians to be going to mtk with there drug and blood money they can still go Barry McGuigan and more. And when cancers got and mtk falls how many boxers that been paid in cash and rolexs are going to be up **** creek all good now for the easy drug and blood money sure even some of his boxers are paid in drugs. Mtk runs at a massive loss but launders to much drug money but yea you think there shows should go on because boxers are greedy and taken the drug and blood money. Look at Katie Taylor she's doing fine with out them keep them morals you have with mtk and Irish boxers wasn't an innocent man shot outside the national stadium over them aren't the poaching every grass roots Irish clubs boxers with dirty móney and your saying Irish boxing be ruined with out them **** sake some morals there jjohn from d3

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gangbanggossip

You said Provos are like a mafia your in for life or go out with a bullet in your head and yea every diesel smuggler in South armagh are provo or work for them. Yea the Provos could get a hit done on km that's no big deal he had loads of enemy's after killing jock and yea they bombed England about 30 years ago there no spring chickens anymore jock would of Been one of the youngest Provos around from the troubles. And yea jock hated drug dealers and was Belfast oc how many dealers had he got shot up there before he was killed he wouldn't let cancer do business there and that's it and show me where I said the Provos got cancer to take out jock I only ever said cancer supplied km the firework. Yea O'Callaghans are Provos they fell out with other provos over land up there it was another provo who shot Rodgers when they were giving him the 6 pack and orders were sent from Belfast after that the internal feuding was to stop especially with how much money the O'Callaghans were bringing in. You sound like a provo or sinner who doesn't want it coming out yous are linked with cancer for a fella supposedly from d3 ye know a lot about what happens across the border don't ye. And no1 is saying boxing should stop in the North just not for boxers or politicians to be going to mtk with there drug and blood money they can still go Barry McGuigan and more. And when cancers got and mtk falls how many boxers that been paid in cash and rolexs are going to be up **** creek all good now for the easy drug and blood money sure even some of his boxers are paid in drugs. Mtk runs at a massive loss but launders to much drug money but yea you think there shows should go on because boxers are greedy and taken the drug and blood money. Look at Katie Taylor she's doing fine with out them keep them morals you have with mtk and Irish boxers wasn't an innocent man shot outside the national stadium over them aren't the poaching every grass roots Irish clubs boxers with dirty móney and your saying Irish boxing be ruined with out them **** sake some morals there jjohn from d3

imagine even attempting to read that :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Do you know that Jock Davison and Kevin McGuigan shot Sammy Ward during the Knight of the Long knives, IPLO wiped out, Jock and Kevin walked up to the social room unmasked because loyalist attacks were frequent in bars so Jock and McGuian may have been accosted trying to do it with masks. So they took out the danger man with no masks. And Jock was well happy sellin out his principles long long ago. I just fing this all a bit much

imagine even attempting to read that :confused:

Imagine paying someone to write u a book and people still rather read my posts that are spelled wrong 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Imagine paying someone to write u a book and people still rather read my posts that are spelled wrong ����

The spelling is grand mate, it’s just the massive block of text is a bit hard to read sometimes. A few paragraphs would be very welcome. Your info is very good and I think most people in here realise that and appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Lads why would Liam Byrne be paying someone to petrol bomb the gaffs that where repossessed from him? Is that not just bringing unnecessary attention

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Joc was not the oc of Belfast maybe his area, the Market at most. I think boxers in Ireland aren’t that great to get another promoter maybe only Conlan. Nobody wanted Barnes. Katie is with Hearn & Brunett was with hearn because there quality. I think Tennison & McCarthey are with Dunlop. I actually always though McCarthey was with mtk until last week. I think any boxer who’s armatures has came to an end and not going further would take a chance at any promoter to go pro. For some thats the only company offering them the chance. Do they take a stand and get into the politics of it, turn down a career and money for there family, which they probably have nothing to fall back on. Or sign to be a pro.

Why would SF be so determined to get rid of the special criminal court? Yea there still linked to criminality, probably still have an illegal army council, slab murphy got done in 2016 in it and is a commander and still linked to criminality and others could possibly still get done yet. Many of there members got years in jail through, don’t like it. My thoughts on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Lads why would Liam Byrne be paying someone to petrol bomb the gaffs that where repossessed from him? Is that not just bringing unnecessary attention

Because him and Kenny carpenter would rather their old assets burn to the ground before CAB ever sell them and the government receives the money. Realistically how much more attention is an arson attack going to bring Liam? He’ll never be able to live in Ireland again and what’s he got to lose - literally. I’d say his only concern is the NCA and being linked to bomber now that he’s in Tamworth

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

He couldn’t bare for anyone to be living in the houses he invested so much of his dirty money in.

As said above just another dig at the authorities to show he’s still effectively calling the shots when he wants and that no one will ever live in ‘his’ old properties in peace.

Who in their right mind would take one of them on to live in anyway knowing you’re likely to be run out or burnt out of it by scumbags wrecking them on command for €500

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-54493744

Hopefully they get life in jail for just cutting and repressing the yeyo. We need a stronger purity not some muck that these types cook up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Raid in moatview drive as well looks like they landed on a drug deal or money collection. Weed and money found together and a few other things, five series BM as well.

Three arrested 48,38 and 36.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Raid in moatview drive as well looks like they landed on a drug deal or money collection. Weed and money found together and a few other things, five series BM as well.

Three arrested 48,38 and 36.

When ? Much green ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Picture has alot of sterling in it, are the boys selling up north or are they into international currency trading,

Picture has alot of sterling in it, are the boys selling up north or are they into international currency trading,

I'd say they will accept any currency given too them as payment.
    That don't look like €22,000 of grass too me.maybe 2,200 worth

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Your info is very good and I think most people in here realise that and appreciate it.

yeah good info if you havent got a clue, he has been pulled multiples times in the past week alone for talking absolute pony thankfully people are starting to notice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

yeah good info if you havent got a clue, he has been pulled multiples times in the past week alone for talking absolute pony thankfully people are starting to notice

Lad you were trying to tell us barbie kardashian was Gary Hanley in drag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Beltby wrote: »
    Lad you were trying to tell us barbie kardashian was Gary Hanley in drag.
    That was a joke.
    And not a bad one either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

There's no problem with the way gangster gossip posts that has been their style of posting from the start, hard to read at times but can always be read with top notch info, it's a clever style particularly here on a gangland thread..

Of course they would have people object to the way they post and information they give us that's only natural , they can give us their info in Arabic or Swahili as long as they keep on posting.

Clive was just another easy target wasn't a criminal

I think you need to look up the definition of a criminal, Noel Kirwan probaly wasnt a criminal either??

a real CANCER to society in his day say what you want about drug dealers they dont force it down peoples necks

I think you need to look up the definition of a criminal, Noel Kirwan probaly wasnt a criminal either??

a real CANCER to society in his day say what you want about drug dealers they dont force it down peoples necks

You should tell us why you've such a hard on to discredit gangster gossip without providing any solid info here?

You should tell us why you've such a hard on to discredit gangster gossip without providing any solid info here?

Because he is talking nonsense thats why, and if solid info means typing out a big wall of text semi literate i cant help you with that.

Because he is talking nonsense thats why, and if solid info means typing out a big wall of text semi literate i cant help you with that.

I'm not here to defend their posts, theyre well capable of doing that themselves.

At the start of theses treads I thought they were a reporter, Id cross check their information, it all came back to what they said, even real reporters have used their info for articles without credits to them of course, it's quite in gangland and I'm just curious, can you list what info you suspect is bollix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

What is the best way to not get deported from a country, simple make it become political, and one side looking for vengeance, Cancer is surely trying to make this look more and more political, tis why fat Freddie is opening a can of worms again with his appeal, to get more in the press, and guess what it is working, all the intelligent journalists are falling for it, even the whistleblower has fallen for it, Cancer is a winner here, and the shinners always need cash to keep ahead and hope to win one day, in politics cash is king, once the shinners get what they need from cancer he will be history, like many others, and guess what MI5 wins also.

Advertisement