Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gangbanggossip

I'm not here to defend their posts, theyre well capable of doing that themselves.

At the start of theses treads I thought they were a reporter, Id cross check their information, it all came back to what they said, even real reporters have used their info for articles without credits to them of course, it's quite in gangland and I'm just curious, can you list what info you suspect is bollix?

yeah no worries mate, he has over 400 posts some hassle doing all that but last night alone there is mutiple lies in it. alot of people assume he has the best info but your getting semi truths ( if your lucky )

There is some good posters that are in the know on the site who have called them out also look at the posts the writing style changes frequently.

The whistleblower is one of the people that uses the page and then someone that can actually spell. ( possibly more) The Hutches now strangely use social media as some sort of weapon.

All im saying is we all want to read and hear about the same stuff thats why we are here but theres misinformation everywhere in his posts.

Now just wait for all the Kinahan/Byrne fanboy accusations to come my way because I have dared speak bad about GG but it is what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

yeah no worries mate, he has over 400 posts some hassle doing all that but last night alone there is mutiple lies in it. alot of people assume he has the best info but your getting semi truths ( if your lucky )

There is some good posters that are in the know on the site who have called them out also look at the posts the writing style changes frequently.

The whistleblower is one of the people that uses the page and then someone that can actually spell. ( possibly more) The Hutches now strangely use social media as some sort of weapon.

All im saying is we all want to read and hear about the same stuff thats why we are here but theres misinformation everywhere in his posts.

Now just wait for all the Kinahan/Byrne fanboy accusations to come my way because I have dared speak bad about GG but it is what it is.

GG ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mr robin hood

GG ?

Gangstergossip

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Gangbanggossip is one of cancers rent boys trying to defend drug dealers saying nobody is forcing drugs down people's necks. Noel Kirwan was a member of cpad back when Christy kinahan was flooding Dublin with smack. Noel Kirwan was an innocent old man who was shot dead for going to neddie hutches funeral so cancer could get his numbers up in the feud to look good in front of his yes men. But look how it worked out anyway macker stuck in dubai waiting for the knock on the door to be extradited over it. Anyway for all the pony I was talking has anybody read the Northern papers today? Finucane has been working for cancer sending legal letters to the Irish media asking how much they are willing to pay Cancer for calling him a crime lord. Not as if they can seek compo though is it because that would mean cancer would have to come back for the legal preceding and leave his desert prison.

Gangbanggossip is one of cancers rent boys trying to defend drug dealers saying nobody is forcing drugs down people's necks. Noel Kirwan was a member of cpad back when Christy kinahan was flooding Dublin with smack. Noel Kirwan was an innocent old man who was shot dead for going to neddie hutches funeral so cancer could get his numbers up in the feud to look good in front of his yes men. But look how it worked out anyway macker stuck in dubai waiting for the knock on the door to be extradited over it. Anyway for all the pony I was talking has anybody read the Northern papers today? Finucane has been working for cancer sending legal letters to the Irish media asking how much they are willing to pay Cancer for calling him a crime lord. Not as if they can seek compo though is it because that would mean cancer would have to come back for the legal preceding and leave his desert prison.

Heres comes one that can spell :cool:

Noel Kirwan was a nasty bastard the extorted business owners for their hard earned money even forcing some of them to shut down, true or false?

Imagine saying he was a member of CPAD like its a positive, they were all crooks on the take true or false ?

And it took him all of zero sentences to say im defending someone like i said he would ;)

• Advertisement

Just like Clive Staunton wasnt a criminal either but died with a bank account with a few million in it

Duckegg ran an extortion racket for the Provos in the 80s. Doing anything for the Provos back then in the inner city wasn't seen as a bad thing. He was never involved in drugs or robbery and wasmt involved in any sort of crime in over 30 years. The Garda said at Jason Keating trial that Duckegg had absolutely no involvement in crime at all amd you can check that for yourself. Now who's talking pony Clive had less than a million in his bank account when he died and for a man aged 50 who worked everyday of his life its not a major amount and the only criminality he was involved in was counterfeit clothes not drugs or anything else. But your saying you have no agenda but yet all you do is target innocent murder victims of cancers cartel. What's your views on the kinahans and Byrnes? What info have you for this website about there crimes and how did they get the money to start mtk? Your asking questions about a street trader with less than a million what about mtk with over a billion I would love to hear what you have to say on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

The Sunday life article about Johns letters on behalf of cancer in APRIL this year.

Duckegg ran an extortion racket for the Provos in the 80s. Doing anything for the Provos back then in the inner city wasn't seen as a bad thing. He was never involved in drugs or robbery

This is the logic your dealing with :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

I think you need to look up the definition of a criminal, Noel Kirwan probaly wasnt a criminal either??

a real CANCER to society in his day say what you want about drug dealers they dont force it down peoples necks

Kinahan rat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Kinahan rat

Calling people rats on a thread where people who have read the sunday world pretend to be in the criminal underworld pasing on gossip.

Like Daniel Kinehan sits down and explains to random lad why he had johnny x killed and yet the same fella got a sit down with Eamon Dunne and was told all about why he had Billy x killed. Then the Family explains how he is washing his money in Holland to that same fella. And yer man has shown he is so trustworthy that he will come on the internet to an unfashionable out of day forum and tell everybody just to look tough.

Journalist, Garda or avid crime reader. Thats all anybody here is. Some might have a small amount of local knowledge or rumours but thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

This is the logic your dealing with :confused:

Why have you the same profile picture and similar name as gangster gossip if you hate him so much a poster? And even if them people were criminals or former criminals that doesn’t mean they should have been executed for a feud they had no involvement in. If you’re not here to give info then **** off just derailing the thread with arguments

MrSanchez wrote: »
    Why have you the same profile picture and similar name as gangster gossip if you hate him so much a poster? And even if them people were criminals or former criminals that doesn’t mean they should have been executed for a feud they had no involvement in. If you’re not here to give info then **** off just derailing the thread with arguments

Nobody said they deserved to die you lemon the issue is lies being posted here daily. As far as giving info in the thread all your post are questions so maybe you should take your own advice?

MrSanchez wrote: »

I wouldn't pay him any notice he's only back on here today because his paymasters not happy the news broke about John Finucane getting paid by cancer to send letters to the media threatening them. I answered his questions about Duckegg and Clive but he refuses to say anything about cancer or the Byrnes. He's saying I'm giving fake information well let him give the real information surely he must know what's real if he says my information is fake. He's just another gee bag taking cancers money

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

I wouldn't pay him any notice he's only back on here today because his paymasters not happy the news broke about John Finucane getting paid by cancer to send letters to the media threatening them. I answered his questions about Duckegg and Clive but he refuses to say anything about cancer or the Byrnes. He's saying I'm giving fake information well let him give the real information surely he must know what's real if he says my information is fake. He's just another gee bag taking cancers money

Funny he had nothing to say about post 1802 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

gangstergossip whats your info on the monk & jonathan dowall was the media right thats who took him north? Were the hutchs being protected in the north when patrick got released with mago?

John_D3 wrote: »
    gangstergossip whats your info on the monk & jonathan dowall was the media right thats who took him north? Were the hutchs being protected in the north when patrick got released with mago?

The bug on the trip to the north was illegal, intelligence gathering only that's why there's no arrest warrant yet for the monk, yet "guards" released that info to put the ****ts up the monk.

Funny he had nothing to say about post 1802 :D

They don't like to talk about cancers connections with the shinners and republicans he really is a cancer who ever he comes in to contact with ends up regretting it

The bug on the trip to the north was illegal, intelligence gathering only that's why there's no arrest warrant yet for the monk, yet "guards" released that info to put the ****ts up the monk.

So its thought it definitely happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Can mods stop ignoring this absolutely horsesh*t tripe people have been posting the last 2-3 pages Pickering with eachother?

• Advertisement

Ahh John from d3 that was adamant that John Finucane or sinn féin had nothing to do with cancer only some mtk boxers how did you take the news this morning lol. Yea Johnanthan dowdall grew up in the same area as the hutches they were family friends and he was a member of sinn féin. But just after the feud started wasnt dowdall bullied out of the party its all making sense now isn't it. No hitches weren't being protected by Provos or sinn féin anyway sure wasn't it a provo who tried set mago up. Your trying your best to distance provos and sinn féin from cancer if say you nearly choked on your cornflakes when you seen the news this morning.

No but em, I mean, like , Gerry is just a local family man that robs from the rich and gives to the poor, Dowdall knows him from when they were kids the fact he is in Sin Feinn and has a very dodgey waterboarding past doesnt matter thats not the real IRA anyway its just Sinn Fein , the Ira man shot in the pub wasnt real IRA man either and all the other IRA men killed werent really IRA, oh and the flat cap IRA fella, he wasnt really IRA either.
    The lads hhat supplied the guns for the regency werent IRA.

Kinehans are in the IRA but they dont mind Mr Big had them lads killed who were in the IRA but not the proper IRA .

Where does MTK get its money to pay for the cause.

Am I doing it right.

No but em, I mean, like , Gerry is just a local family man that robs from the rich and gives to the poor, Dowdall knows him from when they were kids the fact he is in Sin Feinn and has a very dodgey waterboarding past doesnt matter thats not the real IRA anyway its just Sinn Fein , the Ira man shot in the pub wasnt real IRA man either and all the other IRA men killed werent really IRA, oh and the flat cap IRA fella, he wasnt really IRA either.
    The lads hhat supplied the guns for the regency werent IRA.

Kinehans are in the IRA but they dont mind Mr Big had them lads killed who were in the IRA but not the proper IRA .

Where does MTK get its money to pay for the cause.

Am I doing it right.

I think your getting mixed up with rira and provos mate

I think your getting mixed up with rira and provos mate

It doesnt matter, they both side with terrorists, both sides are drug dealers, both sides offer nothing to a society my children will grow up in.

So its thought it definitely happened?

It was published that they bugged dowdall and the monk was there with a arrest warrant imminent.

What has you intrigued with the bug on the trip north?

It doesnt matter, they both side with terrorists, both sides are drug dealers, both sides offer nothing to a society my children will grow up in.

It kind of does matter when one side is sitting in the Dáil and running for government but yet has connections to Europe's biggest drug cartel.

It kind of does matter when one side is sitting in the Dáil and running for government but yet has connections to Europe's biggest drug cartel.

So you agree both sides of the feud are smellbags that would be better off removed from society?

Ahh John from d3 that was adamant that John Finucane or sinn féin had nothing to do with cancer only some mtk boxers how did you take the news this morning lol. Yea Johnanthan dowdall grew up in the same area as the hutches they were family friends and he was a member of sinn féin. But just after the feud started wasnt dowdall bullied out of the party its all making sense now isn't it. No hitches weren't being protected by Provos or sinn féin anyway sure wasn't it a provo who tried set mago up. Your trying your best to distance provos and sinn féin from cancer if say you nearly choked on your cornflakes when you seen the news this morning.

I am not really just stating what i believe against what you believe. Still disagree with a lot of what you said mostly about Joc & Brady. Joc being oc of Belfast. He was from the same area as the fella mccarthey stabbed and when his family met the ra it was Sean Hughes along with Paric Wilson from Belfast not Joc so he wasn’t that high. Only seen that article this evening on this, though its blurry though still shocked. Will keep an eye on that.

Interesting about Dowdall wasn’t sure if that was true at all about him driving the monk at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

https://www.thejournal.ie/amateur-football-club-dublin-cab-5230167-Oct2020/

Bluebell United raided by CAB on Thursday. Surely not a good luck for ex manager AN who got nicked for 3m of brown a few weeks ago? Who is he working with?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Was dowdalls crime not a mitigating factor in him being bullied out? Or was he bullied out before this came to light?

Advertisement