Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Calling people rats on a thread where people who have read the sunday world pretend to be in the criminal underworld pasing on gossip.

Like Daniel Kinehan sits down and explains to random lad why he had johnny x killed and yet the same fella got a sit down with Eamon Dunne and was told all about why he had Billy x killed. Then the Family explains how he is washing his money in Holland to that same fella. And yer man has shown he is so trustworthy that he will come on the internet to an unfashionable out of day forum and tell everybody just to look tough.

Journalist, Garda or avid crime reader. Thats all anybody here is. Some might have a small amount of local knowledge or rumours but thats all.

I'm not grasping on how your post is relevant to my post, which by the way was humorous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭kerry cow

I follow this thread only out of interest , as a observer ,
    I 'd hardly kill a fly , and as a lover of stock , I shiver to see them die and turn away when one has to be shot by the knackery.

there are probably posters on here with a huge amount of inside intelligence on all the goings on ,of the dark side of our society , from drugs , to murder to , diesel laundering , cleaning cash and all thing republican ,
    there are people who are probably closely aligned with certain groups of various sides .

I sometimes wonder would they ever wish they could walk away from all this madness and lead a normal working mans life .

its madness to live such short lives running from a gun .

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

kerry cow wrote: »
    I follow this thread only out of interest , as a observer ,
    I 'd hardly kill a fly , and as a lover of stock , I shiver to see them die and turn away when one has to be shot by the knackery.

there are probably posters on here with a huge amount of inside intelligence on all the goings on ,of the dark side of our society , from drugs , to murder to , diesel laundering , cleaning cash and all thing republican ,
    there are people who are probably closely aligned with certain groups of various sides .

I sometimes wonder would they ever wish they could walk away from all this madness and lead a normal working mans life .

its madness to live such short lives running from a gun .

Crime is all these lads know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

ElZee wrote: »
    Crime is all these lads know

This exactly.

CL for example, dirtball who apparently has a few bodies behind him. I wish him nothing but the first what he has inflected on peoples families, however, his father was a drug dealer and murdered at a young age when he was a child.

The lad never stood a chance growing up in that kind of environment. It’s sad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

theballz wrote: »
    This exactly.

CL for example, dirtball who apparently has a few bodies behind him. I wish him nothing but the first what he has inflected on peoples families, however, his father was a drug dealer and murdered at a young age when he was a child.

The lad never stood a chance growing up in that kind of environment. It’s sad really.

People are saying he hit the Iranian, I thought that was another young lad, only a couple of years older.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

People are saying he hit the Iranian, I thought that was another young lad, only a couple of years older.

Who do you think it was ?

Who would’ve hired him for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭kerry cow

isn't it a awful thing to do .
    to piont a gun and take someones life .
    its a life , nobody has that right , to turn out someones light .
    its just not right ,
    have people not got any consciousness or feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Who would’ve hired him for that?

Well it may make you think that the Mr he seems to work for and the fella who needed somebody shot may have been close associates or atleast on friendly terms.

Well it may make you think that the Mr he seems to work for and the fella who needed somebody shot may have been close associates or atleast on friendly terms.

Flashy or big?

• Advertisement

Tredstone wrote: »
    The amount of raids and seizures is crazy

The Gard's are gone mad targetting young fellas for information, they're pressurising them for minor drugs offences

Sense the pandemic breakins are down dramatically, Garda have a lot more time now to take out the dirts selling the poison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 Tredstone

Sense the pandemic breakins are down dramatically, Garda have a lot more time now to take out the dirts selling the poison.

They're getting an in on the social media through the young lads

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

If anybody is interested td neale Richmond has just called out marylou Mcdonald on twitter over John Finucanes connections with cancer and sinn féin he posted the letters sent out to. Nicola tallant now getting in on the action to.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

If anybody is interested td neale Richmond has just called out marylou Mcdonald on twitter over John Finucanes connections with cancer and sinn féin he posted the letters sent out to. Nicola tallant now getting in on the action to.

It was only a matter of time before opposition parties picked up on this connection! Surprised it took them this long. Whistleblower always seems a step ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Flashy or big?

Why do people keep asking about Flashy in regards to coolock stuff. Flashy is just a spoke in the wheel, Mr Big owns the bike shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Why do people keep asking about Flashy in regards to coolock stuff. Flashy is just a spoke in the wheel, Mr Big owns the bike shop.

Flashy must get mentioned on here every day! Arguably the most overrated gangster ever haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NoodlesOnToast

Lads why would Liam Byrne be paying someone to petrol bomb the gaffs that where repossessed from him? Is that not just bringing unnecessary attention

What evidence did they have on your man. Surely not that hard to petrol bomb the gaff without getting done for it

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Surely not that hard to petrol bomb the gaff without getting done for it

Imagine what kind of dope you’d have to be to be going around burning houses for a few quid.

I’d say they would be at the lower end of the IQ scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

What evidence did they have on your man. Surely not that hard to petrol bomb the gaff without getting done for it
    They said substantial evidence. Probably have cctv footage of him buying the cars.

Obviously have a lot more anyway if they are that confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Fairly substantial to be fair, mobile phone mast pings, CCTV , and not all evidence is collected yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 NoodlesOnToast

Fairly substantial to be fair, mobile phone mast pings, CCTV , and not all evidence is collected yet.

Niceone mate. Cause petrol bombings are common enough and was surprised to hear they had substantial evidence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Also was chief operating officer, director and secretary of fake bake Sandra Vaughan old company. Still a secretary in brown cow tanning in Liverpool. Married to Maggie cruise from sterling Scotland associated with Robert kelbie a Scottish gangster if everything I was told is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Also was chief operating officer, director and secretary of fake bake Sandra Vaughan old company. Still a secretary in brown cow tanning in Liverpool. Married to Maggie cruise from sterling Scotland associated with Robert kelbie a Scottish gangster if everything I was told is correct.

Well the BOWLING BALLS might be moving from OZ to Jockland full of gear, just saying, good old Ronan cruise left Crystals ltd lately, bet Mr Marshall MBE will not be amused, or maybe Mr Stamper, will let the Magnums do the rest.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC238130/officers

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC590758/officers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

yeah good info if you havent got a clue, he has been pulled multiples times in the past week alone for talking absolute pony thankfully people are starting to notice

State of you.
    Really.

Make an account named after the account you wanted to attack.

Wake up kid.

I thought it hilarious that they got in a couple of divers to check his fish tank. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

ye lads are sad. how real do ye think this is. muppets. disgrace to tracksuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

The Monk and Kingsize made a lot of money with the provo's through smuggling cigs and counterfit documents and money for the last 30 years with no Rip offs or arrest's,that builds not only trust but soild friendships,so imho opinion they (provo's) were quatermaster and follow up logistics,ie safe houses etc,etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

The Monk and Kingsize made a lot of money with the provo's through smuggling cigs and counterfit documents and money for the last 30 years with no Rip offs or arrest's,that builds not only trust but soild friendships,so imho opinion they (provo's) were quatermaster and follow up logistics,ie safe houses etc,etc.

Agreed.

Add to that, money talks and we all know the Monk has a tidy penny and the provos do love a pound note themselves and have known to be open for business when it comes to the dirty side of crime.

Advertisement