Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Confirmed super grasses in Liverpool. Not Ireland. but still relevant

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Iranian was meant to be shooter alright but Cs didn't order it he's a nobody cancer ordered it over irakas. The Iranian used to fly out to cancer when he lived in Spain. Cancer used to tell people he beheaded people in isis and all sorts of bollix. Fowlers da was fed a load of **** by cancer to keep him onside but his da going joy now to for cancer come out in a box at his age. The Iranian was Cs boss that's why Cs passed the little lie detector. Little wasn't meant to be shot Cs and the Iranian were trying make him set up a mate and when he wouldn't the Iranian lost his temper and shot him. The monkey crew weren't paid by Fowlers da they went at the Boylans themselves because they were close to Eric and had a lot of money tied up with him. Suited cancer to the ground fowler killing kept arakas happy and he sat back and let everyone blame each other like usual

I know nothing about Fowler or cancer but I do about the Iranian and he did work for CS and wardy 100% he was doing hits and shootings for them for peanuts. CS brought him into that circle to begin with he no links to kinahans and if he did any hits for them it was through CS and he would of took most of the rent for it. CS going out with Liam Byrne sister was living with her in pearse st before he was nicked

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Confirmed super grasses in Liverpool. Not Ireland. but still relevant

Danny Gnashers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

LastODC wrote: »
    CS going out with Liam Byrne sister was living with her in pearse st before he was nicked

Interesting..

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Most informative poster in the thread.

Not sure if blocked the other guy ( imposter ) or if he has just left.

Thanks mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

I know nothing about Fowler or cancer but I do about the Iranian and he did work for CS and wardy 100% he was doing hits and shootings for them for peanuts. CS brought him into that circle to begin with he no links to kinahans and if he did any hits for them it was through CS and he would of took most of the rent for it. CS going out with Liam Byrne sister was living with her in pearse st before he was nicked

Mate sanambar was taking orders from cancer. Cancer had him working with ears to collect debts owed to ears but he took his orders from cancer. Sanambar robbed a brothel a few years ago down the country and went on the run and he was arrested for it in 2015 or 16 in Spain while he was with cancer

Pal what I say ive seen with me own eyes or ive been told by someone directly involved so I dont know about that but it doesn't sound likely from what I have seen

"Little wasn't meant to be shot Cs and the Iranian were trying make him set up a mate and when he wouldn't the Iranian lost his temper and shot him."

And that is 100% pony lifted straight from the herald.

Little gave CS 50k to get EB flattened and he just kept it and kept givin excuses Little got wide he was ripped and start putting pressure on him to get it back so CS double crossed him and went to EB got more rent off him and got the Iranian to do little for peanuts

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Little gave CS 50k to get EB flattened and he just kept it and kept givin excuses Little got wide he was ripped and start putting pressure on him to get it back so CS double crossed him and went to EB got more rent off him and got the Iranian to do little for peanuts

Was it cs and sc that hit Parker?

• Advertisement

No pal nothing to do with any of them was a fella from Baldoyle

Cheers bro. Goes to show you the ****e that goes in the Sunday world. So has ears been responsible for anyone’s death? Mental that he has gotten to were he is in such a short space of time

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

I thought it was a guy from Tallaght who shot Jordan Davis. WC

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/man-28-charged-blasting-jordan-16476801

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Who was EB selling for and why did SL want him clipped?

Ye it was hes RR's sisters fella what has that to do with Parker

Link
    Iranian was meant to be shooter alright but Cs didn't order it he's a nobody cancer ordered it over irakas. The Iranian used to fly out to cancer when he lived in Spain. Cancer used to tell people he beheaded people in isis and all sorts of bollix. Fowlers da was fed a load of
    Cheers bro. Goes to show you the ****e that goes in the Sunday world. So has ears been responsible for anyone’s death? Mental that he has gotten to were he is in such a short space of time

Not that I know of and trust me hes not all that its just paper ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

That would be the ex-soldier would it?

Who was EB selling for and why did SL want him clipped?

They worked together for ages dont know why they fell out exactly just little said he was a slither and not to be trusted. None of them lads have a single supplier or boss the way the papers make out its whoever has the best stuff at the best price and how much time they can get with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    I thought it was a guy from Tallaght who shot Jordan Davis. WC

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/man-28-charged-blasting-jordan-16476801

First I have heard of WC being involved in anything other than Davis.

Jaysis these lads cant even read

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

They worked together for ages dont know why they fell out exactly just little said he was a slither and not to be trusted. None of them lads have a single supplier or boss the way the papers make out its whoever has the best stuff at the best price and how much time they can get with it

Cheers pal. Papers assumed Flashy ordered the Parker hit and SL wanted revenge. Looks like they were miles off! So the Zombie was behind the Parker hit?

Cant say for sure but the lad that got it done works with him alright

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Ye it was hes RR's sisters fella what has that to do with Parker
    Sorry about that, my fault , I got Parker and Davis mixed up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Might have missed it somewhere but why was EB clipped then if SL was out the way and EB had coughed to CS to get him done?

Same reason the Iranian got it and CS was touched for, would u let it go if it was your mate or son?

I’m surprised sc had nothing to do with all this I had always thought him and cs were close

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rickjames666

Same reason the Iranian got it and CS was touched for, would u let it go if it was your mate or son?

Yeah and that’s not the end off it is what iv been told

I’m surprised sc had nothing to do with all this I had always thought him and cs were close

His ma should of called him handy instead of scott

Yeah and that’s not the end off it is what iv been told

Only CS left to go and there might be long wait there. The slithery ****

• Advertisement

May be a bopper but sc is some unit. I’d say ears is missing his big spoon.

Advertisement