Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rickjames666

LastODC wrote: »
    Only CS left to go and there might be long wait there. The slithery ****
    Yeah or cs brother if they can’t get him

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Yeah or cs brother if they can’t get him

I'd be more worried about mago than the Little's if I was CS.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rickjames666

judaspig wrote: »
    I'd be more worried about mago than the Little's if I was CS.

He has a lot off worries too be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Only CS left to go and there might be long wait there. The slithery ****

All he needs to do is get them all on Jeremy Kyle show and do a lie detector. :)

All good then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

So did that attempted hit on zombie that time have anything to do with parker job?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Haladmirer wrote: »
    So did that attempted hit on zombie that time have anything to do with parker job?

Who is the zombie? Don't mean name, just background.

Edit- the penny's just dropped. I'd forgotten about him - thought he was history years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Any word on Roo Redmond ? I love him, he is like a cartoon character.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

He got bail to an address in the north last I heard. How the mighty have fallen he used to be making 1000s a week and was reduced to selling 50 bags of white and half grams of bob before he got nicked no one will give him work coz hes with the handicap

Not a mention of it around the area pal so couldn't tell you

May be a bopper but sc is some unit. I’d say ears is missing his big spoon.

He can have a serious knock alright but hes a cabbage brain. Some clown had on hear a while back that cancer was grooming him to take over lol you couldn't make this **** up. That lad couldn't spell business dont mind run one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 lolsean

Most people I know in Swords seem to think so. If it wasnt him who shot up Savages car, he was certainly telling everyone who would listen that it was him.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

He can have a serious knock alright but hes a cabbage brain. Some clown had on hear a while back that cancer was grooming him to take over lol you couldn't make this **** up. That lad couldn't spell business dont mind run one

You might be correct cancer only has brain surgeons and highly educated people running his gear, says the clown. :D what cancer does not want is anybody with half a brain, why do you think bomber is sitting in prison waiting on a big sentence soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I thought that Jordan Davis owed cash and that he had paid most of it off and thought he was okay (got his ma to get it to them?), and then they tried to get Little to help with ambush?
    So CS owed the money and used it to get the two of them?

Little had nothing to do with Davis. Davis owed money to RR and CS was collecting money for him at the time. He was meant to have collected a lump off Davis a few days before he got it but told R he wasnt coming across and he should make an example of him just so he could keep it

You might be correct cancer only has brain surgeons and highly educated people running his gear, says the clown. :D what cancer does not want is anybody with half a brain, why do you think bomber is sitting in prison waiting on a big sentence soon.

Pal I wont comment coz I know nothing about any of that. Looks like we have something in common so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Your right Cancer dosnt need brain surgeons but they have to at least be able to count so his moneys right. So that rules out SC from ever taking charge

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

His sister is a fine feek of a bird

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Had the misfortune of an altercation in SIN nightclub years back with capper.

Was at the bar innocently chatting to i think was his then girlfriend(foreign looking bird,cracker).Seen him coming over to me gritting his teeth.Basically told me that it was his GF and to get the fcuk out of the nightclub.Was right in my face.A couple of my mates saw this and cracked him one in the jaw,he went back ,i hit him with a solid hook and one straight on the honker,he went back dazed but didnt drop.

He came back at me and hit me a solid square on the jaw and top of the head.The legs were jelly but i stayed up.The bouncers jumped in just in time.

My mate is a big lad and ex thai boxer and we were both surprised he took those digs without droppin.Bouncers advised us to leave as he was with a big crew.There was about 8 of us but still we got the fcuk out of there.
    Havent had a dig like it befire,nice banging headache for a week after.

Only realised who capper was when i seen him inthe papers a few weeks later.
    Needless to say didnt go back to SIN after that.

rondog wrote: »

Was at the bar innocently chatting to i think was his then girlfriend(foreign looking bird,cracker).Seen him coming over to me gritting his teeth.Basically told me that it was his GF and to get the fcuk out of the nightclub.Was right in my face.A couple of my mates saw this and cracked him one in the jaw,he went back ,i hit him with a solid hook and one straight on the honker,he went back dazed but didnt drop.

He came back at me and hit me a solid square on the jaw and top of the head.The legs were jelly but i stayed up.The bouncers jumped in just in time.

My mate is a big lad and ex thai boxer and we were both surprised he took those digs without droppin.Bouncers advised us to leave as he was with a big crew.There was about 8 of us but still we got the fcuk out of there.

Big knockers, dark haired bird. Yea she was lovely. Amina she's called. I know a few of her family.

She's riding one of McGregors training pals now

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Eyes1 wrote: »
    His sister is a fine feek of a bird

Amy ? Go way outta that.being rode by half of finglas south for a fifty bag of white

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Who is CS?

theballz wrote: »
    Who is CS?

Coalan smyth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

rondog wrote: »

Same happened me but when he swung at me my superior head movement and pristine footwork left him swinging at thin air. He punched himself out, after about two hours swinging at me, I was wedged between two bar stools so just had to move like the matrix while chatting to his bird about hair dressers and false tan, I didnt want to make a scene because I was only in there for a job interview to manage the place so I didnt hit him , just rolled him over on his back when he passed out from punching so long and put a 20 in his shirt pocket to pay for his taxi home to show we were still friends.

My mate is a secret agent and spent time in a russian gulag and he said he would never want me to manage a bar like this so we left and bought matching Masserattis.

Theres still a scuff mark on the bar where I had to move my drink so fast it took the paint off the bar. He nearly caught my pint unawares when he left a bit of elbow on his punch. A dirty tactic but I fully understand that it has its place in modern bar fighting.

Nice fella though and a great friend to his mates.

Amy ? Go way outta that.being rode by half of finglas south for a fifty bag of white

Exactly lovely dirty ting :)

Exactly lovely dirty ting :)

Rumor has it there is a bad smell of fish off her these days as she had a roll in the hay with some black dude who gave her a bad dose of crabs

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Big knockers, dark haired bird. Yea she was lovely. Amina she's called. I know a few of her family.

She's riding one of McGregors training pals now

His other ex is ridiculous looking too, the one he was with over hitting the chap in the club for touching her hair

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Ears is up around Ratoath. Ages since he’s been seen round there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Ears is up around Ratoath. Ages since he’s been seen round there

What’s ears doing up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Flashys drugs den has been shot up and petrol bombed over the last 2+ years. He has never been before the courts and yet Mr Big who has been before the courts over the years, with a printed address in the papers, never had his house touched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Finished watching US on the bbc last week...i'd imagine thats how the monk lives now, going from city to city every few days or weeks

Advertisement