Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

MrSanchez wrote: »
    His other ex is ridiculous looking too, the one he was with over hitting the chap in the club for touching her hair

Can get some banging birds but pulling the head off his mickey inside the jailhouse the dope. Clown of a man

• Registered Users Posts: 19,594 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Confirmed super grasses in Liverpool. Not Ireland. but still relevant

Can you hear them pumping on your stereo?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Rumor has it there is a bad smell of fish off her these days as she had a roll in the hay with some black dude who gave her a bad dose of crabs

I shouldn't, but why would pubic lice give her a smelly fanny?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Huge cameras outside mr bigs pad on the malahide road,easy to see on google maps. Drug Dealing Scum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

headnorth wrote: »
    Huge cameras outside mr bigs pad on the malahide road,easy to see on google maps. Drug Dealing Scum.

Any link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Yeah lad is it the Fairview end?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Is there any sign of Ronan Cruise being identified yet?
    It may not be a big deal, but something tells me that it’s going to be a big story,
    especially over in Scotland.
    My moneys on it being a notorious ‘businessman’ who’s name rhymes with the alias?
    (But that’s just my own gut feeling)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

rondog wrote: »
    Had the misfortune of an altercation in SIN nightclub years back with capper.

Was at the bar innocently chatting to i think was his then girlfriend(foreign looking bird,cracker).Seen him coming over to me gritting his teeth.Basically told me that it was his GF and to get the fcuk out of the nightclub.Was right in my face.A couple of my mates saw this and cracked him one in the jaw,he went back ,i hit him with a solid hook and one straight on the honker,he went back dazed but didnt drop.

That made me laugh. Can imagine a big shadow suddenly engulfing you and his bird.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Birneybau wrote: »
    I shouldn't, but why would pubic lice give her a smelly fanny?

If she got her bellybutton pierced she could hang an air freshener there, problem solved.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Is there any sign of Ronan Cruise being identified yet?
    It may not be a big deal, but something tells me that it’s going to be a big story,
    especially over in Scotland.
    My moneys on it being a notorious ‘businessman’ who’s name rhymes with the alias?
    (But that’s just my own gut feeling)

That John doyle twitter acc figured it out. Sandra Vaughans brother in law apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Yeah lad is it the Fairview end?
    Ch
    Dublin City Council, check the register. ie or whatever it is. He is registered to vote at that gaff along with a female, sister or wife, and the taxi plate is registered to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slowdive74

headnorth wrote: »
    Ch
    Dublin City Council, check the register. ie or whatever it is. He is registered to vote at that gaff along with a female, sister or wife, and the taxi plate is registered to her.

I wonder if he votes!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slowdive74

Anyone know whats happening with CL recently...not the one who's old man got done by Lawler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

2arrests in the Thomas Mccarthy murder. Man in his 20s and another in his 30s. Just waiting for definitive confirmation on names and I'll share. I'm almost certain who they have but don't want to share without being 100%. I'll keep you all updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Baldy mcdonagh calling out Robbie Lawlor from the dead. That would’ve been some scrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

One thing I cannot figure out from the Monk book, if my mate told me I had to turn up to be shot, it would be him I would pop first, the cheek of it, you are supposed to be back to back with your mates, tis why the little scrote Eedle is still hiding in Dubai with cancer, he knows him and gnashers set smigger up in scouseland.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

One thing I cannot figure out from the Monk book, if my mate told me I had to turn up to be shot, it would be him I would pop first, the cheek of it, you are supposed to be back to back with your mates, tis why the little scrote Eedle is still hiding in Dubai with cancer, he knows him and gnashers set smigger up in scouseland.

Who’s going to do something about it? It was like 15 years ago and their John didn’t want to know

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

You'se gotta listen to this , yank fella who lived around the INLA, putting together the Deadly Divisions book about them and the IPLO..Worth a listen lads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVTrsPQjXY&t=

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Who’s going to do something about it? It was like 15 years ago and their John didn’t want to know

Smithers?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What’s going on in Darndale? Gards and eru all over the kip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

What’s going on in Darndale? Gards and eru all over the kip

Bike hit a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Ears in ratoath earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Smithers?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Yes

Excellent ....

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mr robin hood

Anyone heard anything about the latest marbella shooting?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Anyone heard anything about the latest marbella shooting?

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Who were the 5 that went to Krakow with the monk?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Who were the 5 that went to Krakow with the monk?

Tito, Jermaine, Michael, Marlon and Jackie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

4 people the monk apparently met there.

Mago, Choco, Nathan and Keith (alot say Keith wasn't involved in the regency).

"Daniel Kinahan flew back to Dublin to personally administer the punishment."

The pip squeak Cancer hardly shot Patrick himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

4 people the monk apparently met there.

Mago, Choco, Nathan and Keith (alot say Keith wasn't involved in the regency).

"Daniel Kinahan flew back to Dublin to personally administer the punishment."

The pip squeak Cancer hardly shot Patrick himself.

So Cancer blamed Patrick for shooting Jamie Moore and cameback to ireland to witness the punishment shooting?

Advertisement