Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

So Cancer blamed Patrick for shooting Jamie Moore and cameback to ireland to witness the punishment shooting?

Independent article says cancer

"Daniel Kinahan flew back to Dublin to personally administer the punishment"

I seriously doubt he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Interesting that Choco and Keith were there as they took no part in the attack and the feud bar Keith getting shot at once

Patrick missed his shots 2014 albeit an innocent and failed to kill Smcg at the regency as well if you believe the stories - maybe he should have went to the shooting practice haha

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Interesting that Choco and Keith were there as they took no part in the attack and the feud bar Keith getting shot at once

Patrick missed his shots 2014 albeit an innocent and failed to kill Smcg at the regency as well if you believe the stories - maybe he should have went to the shooting practice haha

Who was there if you've ruled them out? Also Keith was shot at twice, second time in cherry orchard.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Independent article says cancer

"Daniel Kinahan flew back to Dublin to personally administer the punishment"

I seriously doubt he did.

I doubt that too! Anyone in NIC would tell you that DK isn't game at all and that he envied Gary Hutch because he had balls to get jobs done.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Id of thought Patrick, Mago, Harry (Nathan) would of been three of the so called Krakow four

• Advertisement

I said choco and Keith because they tried to kill them.

It was mostly a family affair, with a group of Gary's close friends.

Patsy, Derek, mago and Nathan.

I always thought Barr was one of them but now that I think about it I'm not sure why I did! Info on here was always a tad vague in regards to Tac 3 + 4 (tac 1 and 2 being Mago and Harry)

BREAKING - Dublin socialite Fran Fennell has been arrested by the Garda National Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau at Dublin Airport. He’s to appear in court tomorrow charged with conspiracy to launder proceeds of drug trafficking from Australia

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

I always thought Barr was one of them but now that I think about it I'm not sure why I did! Info on here was always a tad vague in regards to Tac 3 + 4 (tac 1 and 2 being Mago and Harry)

There was only 3

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Thought it was common knowledge the 3 ‘ERU’ lads were

Mago
    Harry
    KM

People say he wasn’t there but don’t buy it myself.

Still can’t believe what went down that day. DK could so easily have been taken out on the street somewhere or a much quieter location. A great big balls up the whole thing was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    2arrests in the Thomas Mccarthy murder. Man in his 20s and another in his 30s. Just waiting for definitive confirmation on names and I'll share. I'm almost certain who they have but don't want to share without being 100%. I'll keep you all updated.

Any update yet? I heard one of the prime suspects is already in Cloverhill for the assault on the niece.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭fergiesfav

I'm wonder why Buda wasnt involved. Media try to give the impression he was the Hutch factions second best hitman yet never linked to the regency

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Eyes1 wrote: »

Mago
    Harry
    KM

Still can’t believe what went down that day. DK could so easily have been taken out on the street somewhere or a much quieter location. A great big balls up the whole thing was.

Tac 3 is not from dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

There is a program on BBC2 now about some stolen paintings that have not been seen in 30 years. they are claiming that a well known violent criminal from dublin says he knows where they are. apparently they are behind a wall in west dublin. they showed a blurred photo of the criminal. I would swear it is martin foley. has anybody heard anything about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

There is a program on BBC2 now about some stolen paintings that have not been seen in 30 years. they are claiming that a well known violent criminal from dublin says he knows where they are. apparently they are behind a wall in west dublin. they showed a blurred photo of the criminal. I would swear it is martin foley. has anybody heard anything about this?

BBC 4

Tac 3 is not from dublin

Another northerner?

So shooting attempt of choco and Keith because they THOUGHT they were involved?

Mago
    Harry
    KM

Nah, cancer was on his toes, he knew something was coming over trying to kill the monk as he didn't want anything to happen at his "boxing match".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/viper-disappears-after-pledge-to-help-solve-billion-dollar-boston-art-mystery-39610798.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

This has been widely reported in the Irish media over the last week.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/art-worth-1bn-stolen-huge-22860879

He said his source is Martin “The Viper” Foley, a well-known Dublin villain who is wanted for tax evasion and has gone on the run.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Discojay1307

What football family? Hadn't heard that one before.

Anyone heard it was the eldest of the tb brothers got the car for RL

Mago
    Harry
    KM

Yeah same. Since Flatcap was happy to be seen and knew he was dying why didn’t he go as a lone gunman, have someone drive him to the door wait out side. walk up to DK point blank and shoot him with the pistol and make his escape into the waiting vehicle? Makes too much sense to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Yeah same. Since Flatcap was happy to be seen and knew he was dying why didn’t he go as a lone gunman, have someone drive him to the door wait out side. walk up to DK point blank and shoot him with the pistol and make his escape into the waiting vehicle? Makes too much sense to me.

Exactly. Even PH walking around in the wig. Ffs he stood out like a sore thumb. They just made v hard work of something that didn’t need to be.

As reported by the rags it was all about making a big statement but that backfired when family members and friends were getting popped for fun. Wonder how they all feel about that knowing they’re partly responsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

BREAKING - Dublin socialite Fran Fennell has been arrested by the Garda National Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau at Dublin Airport. He’s to appear in court tomorrow charged with conspiracy to launder proceeds of drug trafficking from Australia

Will be interesting, many thought he was the mole or the whistleblower, I for one found it strange he was not lifted, or it is a game they are playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Will be interesting, many thought he was the mole or the whistleblower, I for one found it strange he was not lifted, or it is a game they are playing.

Really? I’ve never heard rumours he was the whistleblower

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Who was yer man in the hotel in Waterford? In the BBC doc.

Really? I’ve never heard rumours he was the whistleblower

Loads of allegations that he is a supergrass. He's not behind the whistleblower account though but it was suspected for a while

Loads of allegations that he is a supergrass. He's not behind the whistleblower account though but it was suspected for a while

Interesting, weird the garda picked him up, unless MI5 want him out of the way, MI5 and NCA do not always work well together, MI5 want to bring the shinners down, so need cancer, so get a suspected supergrass put in an Irish prison is like a death sentence, mole out of the way supergrass cancer continues to rat on the shinners, just look at all the latest news, the shinners are getting destroyed from within because of the Fin connection, just a theory by the way. :rolleyes:

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6043515/dublin-fran-fennell-charged-drug-laundering-trafficking/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 HowsItGoing910

Assume it's the well documented one on Windmill Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

It's in the papers he's another that be getting life

Not for attempted murder he won't

• Advertisement

No angels in that place, tis what you get when you cosy up to LB.

Advertisement