Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

SSLil wrote: »
    Canadian Goose are opening a store on Grafton St. CAB could set up outside and save themselves the bother of dawn house raids.

Wonder how long before Irish scummers, Africans or Travellers Rob the store

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Beltby wrote: »
    Why, do you think only criminals wear that brand?

There will be Garda surveillance on that shop. Anyone without a legit source of income buying jackets in there will be getting raided :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

There will be Garda surveillance on that shop. Anyone without a legit source of income buying jackets in there will be getting raided :pac:

And for crimes against fashion. Most of them jackets look like my old Halloween costumes - binbags with holes cut in them and a bit of fluff sticking out the top

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Shop Assistant: Cash or Card?
    Customer: Cash!
    Shop Assistant: OK can you please step aside, this Garda wishes to speak to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

And for crimes against fashion. Most of them jackets look like my old Halloween costumes - binbags with holes cut in them and a bit of fluff sticking out the top

Ah i think you're jealous coz your ma makes you wear penny's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I think they are the fake ones. Some of the realones are nice. Again though the little scrotes running around with deals dont really have the money they let on.

If the dodgey clothes sellers have gucci, gucci becomes the scrote brand and the rich scrotes buy the real stuff and the poor scrotes buy the fake stuff, and 99 per cent of them scrotes can only tell the difference by how much it cost.

Its the circle of scrote fashion nobody knows what direction it spins in but its a circle.

Posh old money lads buy good quality clothes that are suited to classic neutral styles. They dont go out of fashion and last years. They probably own or manage a chain of canada goose stores but wouldnt wear the brand outside of work. Theyd buy a good mountain climbing brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

SSLil wrote: »
    Canadian Goose are opening a store on Grafton St. CAB could set up outside and save themselves the bother of dawn house raids.

Will flashy be the store manager ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

I think they are the fake ones. Some of the realones are nice. Again though the little scrotes running around with deals dont really have the money they let on.

If the dodgey clothes sellers have gucci, gucci becomes the scrote brand and the rich scrotes buy the real stuff and the poor scrotes buy the fake stuff, and 99 per cent of them scrotes can only tell the difference by how much it cost.

Its the circle of scrote fashion nobody knows what direction it spins in but its a circle.

Posh old money lads buy good quality clothes that are suited to classic neutral styles. They dont go out of fashion and last years. They probably own or manage a chain of canada goose stores but wouldnt wear the brand outside of work. Theyd buy a good mountain climbing brand.

they are absolutely fake.

I bought a Moncler coat a few years ago, a young lad in town had a fake one on and you honestly couldn't tell the difference.

Ears is the worst for it, that Patek Phillipe diamond-encrusted watch he was flashing recently retails at €410,000 and normally resells for €500k-600k. I don't care how much cash he is turning over, he does not have the coin or the contacts to be acquiring a legitimate one of them watches. I get the impression he is somewhat smart and if it was real, he would not be flashing it. Major alarm bells for CAB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Ah i think you're jealous coz your ma makes you wear penny's

I wish, it's dealz for me.

I wish, it's dealz for me.

Ah someday of you won the lottery you might spring for penny's or even m&s if you win enough

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    they are absolutely fake.

I bought a Moncler coat a few years ago, a young lad in town had a fake one on and you honestly couldn't tell the difference.

Most people who buy reps, like the brand/style but don't like the price:) there's a reason the Chinese make millions from it. Can't them lads:)

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Most people who buy reps, like the brand/style but don't like the price:) there's a reason the Chinese make millions from it. Can't them lads:)

The point is, they are going for a look they can’t afford. Just buy a bloody jacket in Zara or something lol

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ciapen

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

radharc wrote: »
    Didn't Ward get life for disposing of the weapon anyway

He did but it was overturned. He's been out a long time now

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Anyone ever hear the name for the real shooter of the V guerin murder

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Doublebusy wrote: »
    Anyone ever hear the name for the real shooter of the V guerin murder

The most popular one I've seen is that Dutchy Holland was the shooter while Brian Meehan drove the bike

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Stooped wrote: »
    The most popular one I've seen is that Dutchy Holland was the shooter while Brian Meehan drove the bike

I have been told that alright - was just curious if it had been widely known...

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭juno10353

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

theballz wrote: »
    The point is, they are going for a look they can’t afford. Just buy a bloody jacket in Zara or something lol

Your wrong there wardy is known for splashing the cash in big brand shops he wouldnt wear fake watches or clothes the chap rakes it in

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Des Bishop wears Canada Goose loafers, they look ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

no socks either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Doublebusy wrote: »

Very widely known at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Cannabis worth more than €7 million has been seized by gardaí and Revenue.

Earlier today, 352kgs of the drug was discovered in a container from Spain which arrived at Dublin Port.

Three men - aged 31, 47 and 49 - have been arrested in connection with the seizure and are being held at Garda stations in the capital.

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Your wrong there wardy is known for splashing the cash in big brand shops he wouldnt wear fake watches or clothes the chap rakes it in

So you reckon he paid €400k for the Patek Phillip watch he has?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

IRE60 wrote: »
    Very widely known at the time

Widely reported in the media too. Most people would never have heard of him otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Will flashy be the store manager ???

Does anybody know how Mr Big ties in with Mr Flashys Canada Goose shop? Is he a customer or a security gaurd, does he work on the tills or does he supply the zips.

What Im asking is whose the one with the goose feather supply connections?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Mr.burgess wrote: »

99% of that gear is fake, especially the watches. Those lads are too dense to know the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭kerry cow

Doublebusy wrote:

holland has admitted his involvement in many things but denied to the grave the VG shooting , if so then it maybe someone else, why would he not say he did it when he was locked up anyhow , he denied it outright

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

smodgley wrote: »
    Cannabis worth more than €7 million has been seized by gardaí and Revenue.

Earlier today, 352kgs of the drug was discovered in a container from Spain which arrived at Dublin Port.

Three men - aged 31, 47 and 49 - have been arrested in connection with the seizure and are being held at Garda stations in the capital.

Christmas gone up in smoke for many

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

kerry cow wrote: »
    holland has admitted his involvement in many things but denied to the grave the VG shooting , if so then it maybe someone else, why would he not say he did it when he was locked up anyhow , he denied it outright

He died in prison anyway as it turned out but admitting to it would have guaranteed he'd have died in there. Given his age and the high profile of the murder he'd wouldn't live long enough to be released.

Advertisement