Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

See Jason Boyle in Finglas up in court again over the house in casement drive, who is he working for? Seems to be bringing so much unnecessary attention to himself

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

theballz wrote: »
    Lad picked up for the 7m earlier in week is a posh ginger lad who went to blackrock college. The stuff belonged to BIG I heard, wonder how he has little posh rata working for him

Luke talloman aye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

MrMedium wrote: »
    Luke talloman aye

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 19,590 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Lad picked up for the 7m earlier in week is a posh ginger lad who went to blackrock college. The stuff belonged to BIG I heard, wonder how he has little posh rata working for him

The poor fella's future is fucked..................whatever about being caught with drugs, imagine having to face the fact that you're going to have to live the rest of your life as a ginger.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

The poor fella's future is fucked..................whatever about being caught with drugs, imagine having to face the fact that you're going to have to live the rest of your life as a ginger.

Ehhh look in a mirror, Donald

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Rickjames666

6541 wrote: »
    Great to see my favourite crim Roo hit the news again.

He will get the same treatment his “Facebook gangster” mate got in prison

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

lolsean wrote: »
    Gerard Wildman and Barry Wolverson.

Any idea why they were targeted?

State of this article, Ken Foy struggling to string basic sentences together:

“In August, in a Belfast court charged with making threats to kill after shots were fired at a family's home.

A court heard that gun attacks were fired on a Tyrone home linked to a €250,000 drug debt owed to criminals in the capital...

...’Roo' is heavily involved in the deadly Coolock feud when he lost €136,000 in assets after a High Court judgment.”

Also seems to think Greenwood Ave is Clonsaugh.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/gangster-robert-roo-redmond-to-appear-in-court-on-firearms-charges-39666712.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

And with that factory john is back in the hash game.

Looks like he is out of the hash game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Noseygit wrote: »
    Looks like he is out of the hash game

True.will he get bail and do a runner ?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

True.will he get bail and do a runner ?

Never in a month of sunday's

Gear, cash and gun in an intelligence led operation.

John boy going nowhere fast

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Youngest of the 3 released without charge. Must be crapping his pants

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Thesiger wrote: »
    Any idea why they were targeted?
    A childhood friend of RR JF blamed Barry on ripping him off with 40k. He was the only one left that would give them 2 clowns work too so they done it for peanuts. It was also same lads weed that was caught in coolock industrial estate recently not bigs as some people have said on here. Id say r is sh1tting himself coz he cant do jail last sentence nearly killed him and hes going to have to go on protection now with the handicap 23 hours locked up. He be butchered if he goes on normal landing

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Never in a month of sunday's

Gear, cash and gun in an intelligence led operation.

John boy going nowhere fast

What was found isnt a big sentence in spain.4 boxes of weed about 10/12000 grand worth max not sure about the pills but there usually only worth peanuts anyway, so probably only a year or 2 for the drugs and and year or 2 for the gun which theres no way its the murder weapon unless hes one of the stupidest criminals in existence .His only downfall is his notoriety over in Ireland I cant see him getting over 4/5 years and even then he be getting hard done by

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

LastODC wrote: »
    A childhood friend of RR JF blamed Barry on ripping him off with 40k. He was the only one left that would give them 2 clowns work too so they done it for peanuts. It was also same lads weed that was caught in coolock industrial estate recently not bigs as some people have said on here. Id say r is sh1tting himself coz he cant do jail last sentence nearly killed him and hes going to have to go on protection now with the handicap 23 hours locked up. He be butchered if he goes on normal landing

Who is JF ?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Thanks. Any idea who shot Mark Ivers/tried to shoot Roo last year, and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Thesiger wrote: »
    Thanks. Any idea who shot Mark Ivers/tried to shoot Roo last year, and why?

No one tried to shoot r. Him and bf had an argument with ivers and bf shot him. More papers bs

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

MrSanchez wrote: »

Two of them were before the courts today !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

What was found isnt a big sentence in spain.4 boxes of weed about 10/12000 grand worth max not sure about the pills but there usually only worth peanuts anyway, so probably only a year or 2 for the drugs and and year or 2 for the gun which theres no way its the murder weapon unless hes one of the stupidest criminals in existence .His only downfall is his notoriety over in Ireland I cant see him getting over 4/5 years and even then he be getting hard done by

I'd be surprised if his sentence exceeds the time he spends on remand. Probably out as soon as trial finishes.

I never heard any mention of it but was his son ever linked to the Westies in their heyday? He was born and raised in Corduff and is in the same age bracket so almost certainly would have known them. Combined with the fact he's a heroin user/ convicted dealer you would have imagined their paths would have crossed professionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 YourMasFella

No one tried to shoot r. Him and bf had an argument with ivers and bf shot him. More papers bs

whats story with ryano and sanchez from coolock how do they fit into the beef there

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

4 years is a long time when you're 68

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

whats story with ryano and sanchez from coolock how do they fit into the beef there

Coolocks a fairly big place so there must be more than one sanchez, I cant imagine he does tie in with any feud and ryan is very common name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭JimToken

Anyone seen Beanzy lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

whatsapp & snapchat will be a quieter place for a while..

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/two-men-charged-with-attempted-murder-near-dublin-airport-39670049.html

Two Dublin men have appeared in court charged with the attempted murder of a man following a shooting in the capital earlier this year.
    Robert Redmond (32) and Bernard Fogarty (34) were both remanded in custody after being brought before Dublin District Court this afternoon.
    They were arrested over the weekend following an investigation into a shooting near Dublin Airport last January during which two men were injured.
    This afternoon Detective Gardaí Warren O’Sullivan and Michael McGuinness gave evidence of arrest, charge and caution of both accused.
    The defendants are charged with the attempted murder of Barry Wolverson at Killeek Lane, St Margaret’s, Swords, on January 17 last.
    They are also charged with assault causing harm to Gerard Wildman at the same location on the same date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

paw patrol wrote: »

Assault causing harm ti the second fella?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Bomber kavanagh was to be sentenced today in the UK, has anyone any idea when this will actually happen? I'm intrigued to see what the sentence will be.

Also, can anyone tell me why the whistleblower made his account private? A bit counter intuitive
    Surely? I'm not on twitter nor have I any desire to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

He would be well aware of the sentence he is facing , But he didn't crap himself for nothing , The gun may have a history in Spain which could put him away for the rest of his life , Fingers crossed

Advertisement