Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

The sky is falling on top of the handicaps head I'd say hes on suicide watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

LastODC wrote: »
    The sky is falling on top of the handicaps head I'd say hes on suicide watch

It looks like it was just one big long mental tablet binge them two boys were on leading to a ten year hangover, they will be back to fight the good fight sometime in their forties.

It looks like it was just one big long mental tablet binge them two boys were on leading to a ten year hangover, they will be back to fight the good fight sometime in their forties.

Thats if they survive prison. They'll both be doing their time balls rough especially on protection and barry w is a vegetable only kept alive by machines could easily be upgraded to murder if turned off before there trial

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Another scumbag bites the dust, do not turn the lights off.

https://courtsnewsireland.ie/irish-courts-news-latest/

UK gunman jailed for life for Kinahan Cartel murder
    Special Criminal Court 2/11/2020

A British car thief has been jailed for life this morning by the non-jury Special Criminal Court for the Kinahan Cartel murder of the manager of the Sunset House pub in Dublin.

Liverpool native David Hunter (42), with an address at Du Cane Road, White City, London, had denied the murder of 35-year-old Michael Barr at the Sunset House pub in Dublin’s north inner city on the night of April 25, 2016.

The court found there was compelling evidence that Hunter was one of the two gunmen who entered the Summerhill pub and murdered Barr by shooting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

theballz wrote: »
    Are the two brothers from finglas (surname: B, one of them “fatpuss”) still knocking about?

Where they ever big time?

Yes big enough were making hunderds of thousands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Thats if they survive prison. They'll both be doing their time balls rough especially on protection and barry w is a vegetable only kept alive by machines could easily be upgraded to murder if turned off before there trial

they have a legal precedent to go back after an attempted murder conviction and retry for murder so no time limit at all.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-guilty-of-murder-after-coma-victim-dies-26812964.html

A MAN who is already serving a 12-year sentence for the attempted murder of his friend has now been convicted of his murder in a landmark case.
    Jonathan Dunne (26), of Windmill Park, Crumlin, Dublin, had pleaded not guilty to the murder by shooting of Ian Kenny at Lakelands Road, Stillorgan on July 31, 2009. He now faces life in prison.

Mr Kenny, a father of two, remained in a persistent vegetative state until his death in Beaumont Hospital almost two years after the incident, which happened outside shops in broad daylight on July 4, 2007.
    Dunne, a qualified plumber, was already serving a 12-year sentence for Mr Kenny's attempted murder when his victim died in hospital. But he was then retried for the murder -- the first case of its kind since the law changed in 1999.

Previously, a person could not be tried for the murder of a person who survived longer than a year and a day. But that law changed, making Dunne the first person to be tried for a murder in which the victim died outside that time frame.

There fu(ked so no way barrys pulling through only a matter of time. Say jaya is crapping himself coz both of them clowns will hand up there granny to get out of this

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Any news to go with my toblerone break ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eyeseeu

Remeber Gaffo from a few months back was a rumour? Arrested with gun in Swords the other day. He's in cloverhill. Lawlor associate lived in Swords and Coolock

eyeseeu wrote: »
    Remeber Gaffo from a few months back was a rumour? Arrested with gun in Swords the other day. He's in cloverhill. Lawlor associate lived in Swords and Coolock

What rumour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 eyeseeu

What rumour?

Supposed hitman for hire. Cant post pic of paper because I'm new account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Say jaya is crapping himself coz both of them clowns will hand up there granny to get out of this

The amount of people convicted of paying/ coercing others to commit a murder they physically didn't take part in is nearly non existent in this country to be honest.

Wayne Dundon is the only one that springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 UrbanGuerrilla

Finished Williams latest book on The Monk
    The (first) 80% of the book is what has been written in ‘the Monk chapters’ in his previous effort ‘Gangland’.

Maybe slightly expanded, given the new information that has come to light in the time that has passed.

The remainder of the book touches on the hass with Kinahan, but it doesn’t go into much detail (maybe he knows not a lot about it).

The killings of the past few years got one sentence mentions, as opposed to a few paragraphs or a page.

He didn’t look to address why the cops were no where to be seen, other than overtime cuts.

A lot of alleged quotations from Garda and the Monks associates that would never be able to be corroborated.

A fair few pages of transcript from the Reynolds RTÉ interview.

It would be a read for someone that hasn’t read Gangland and didn’t know much about the man.
    As for a book about the head to head since the murder of Gary Hutch, it’s not got a lot of depth.

The amount of people convicted of paying/ coercing others to commit a murder they physically didn't take part in is nearly non existent in this country to be honest.

Very true lad dundon Catherine nevin and Jacqui Noble only ones I can think of that were convicted but there were few charged over the years git zambra and Gilligan for example. But this jaya fella is a right pussy he be rattling thinking he be even questioned about it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Very true lad dundon Catherine nevin and Jacqui Noble only ones I can think of that were convicted but there were few charged over the years git zambra and Gilligan for example. But this jaya fella is a right pussy he be rattling thinking he be even questioned about it

Dont forget Lying Eyes Sharon Collins, who is probably the most famous Hitman for hire court cases in Ireland.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/lying-eyes-freed-from-jail-after-four-years-but-told-she-cant-leave-country-26897053.html

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

And that was only because they found a hidden note with instructions to shoot pitchfork hidden in a bed frame the stupid dope of a man.

As you say very hard conviction to get.

I'd say KH's ass is twitching waiting for the cops to nab him for Michael Barr's murder.

Tick tock

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redbreast12

What's going on in Pearse st townsend st area? Hatchets used.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

What's going on in Pearse st townsend st area? Hatchets used.

over a female i believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

theballz wrote: »
    over a female i believe

CS' bird lives in them flats and all the talk at the moment is that CS is singing.

Probably unrelated but you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Faridaweeda

CS' bird lives in them flats and all the talk at the moment is that CS is singing.

Probably unrelated but you never know.

Your miles off tbh mate nothing to do with CS

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Eyes1 wrote: »
    I'd say KH's ass is twitching waiting for the cops to nab him for Michael Barr's murder.

Tick tock

Sure Daniel will be well taking care of him In Spain

Sure Daniel will be well taking care of him In Spain

Can only last so long before he’s spent goods.

Same as the other clowns, indispensable.

Just looking at the video there, looks like an older fella egging on kids to hit each other with hatchets, none of them look like they stick to recommended weekly acohol limits anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Just looking at the video there, looks like an older fella egging on kids to hit each other with hatchets, none of them look like they stick to recommended weekly acohol limits anyway.

Supposedly they smashed his windows and stabbed his dog, youngfella that got lashed with the hatchet at the end was going at your man with a big knife so got what he deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Can only last so long before he’s spent goods.

Same as the other clowns, indispensable.

He will be on the move I reckon, cannot see him sitting waiting for the false Russian to arrive as usual with DK cleaning tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Your miles off tbh mate nothing to do with CS
    The vid was fairly out there. No holding back. The person who sent it to me said it was over €80 - but after reading back here - its like much of the speculation on this forum - somewhere in there is the truth!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

He will be on the move I reckon, cannot see him sitting waiting for the false Russian to arrive as usual with DK cleaning tactics.

The false Russian i don't think anyone believes in these false Russians anymore they know cancer stabbed them in the back cancer wanted to use the false Russian story for hatchets murder but everyone was to wide. He then told bomber that hatchet his cousin was planning to kidnap one of his kids for ransom to get bomber to sign off on hatchet been done then pretended Paulie was skimming money off git rs bill to tie up the loose ends. And talking about the mickey barr murder I hope roddys bird Lesley better known as the port tunnel is done for it to everyone knows she's was the eyes in the pub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

I'd be interested to know GangsterGossip's opinion of the monk book if he came across it.

I thought it was an interesting read

Advertisement